ADVERTISEMENT

Mgbako

main-qimg-a1868ed2c9b94423acee7c123ba34c47
It was a joke, son. Lighten up.

Did MM have a break out game vs Harvard? (Tamar had the occasional big game)
We really need the combination of MM, Banks & Walker to bring their A games the next 4 games on the schedule.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
He has some length. But no explosiveness....
Still ..Nice jumper & if he pushes himself.
He could be huge in conference games.
I think he's plenty athletic if not explosive. I think indecision and tentativeness make him appear less athletic because he's slower to react (I think Reneau's had the same issue at times). If he gets to the point of instinctively making plays, I think he'll look even better.

I think he's plenty athletic if not explosive. I think indecision and tentativeness make him appear less athletic because he's slower to react (I think Reneau's had the same issue at times). If he gets to the point of instinctively making plays, I think he'll look even better.
Mgbako is not explosive. He has average athleticism, it appears.

He’s going to get his attempts, hitting that first three in the last game got him comfortable, and he built on it. It’s obvious they’ve been waiting for him to get it going from the perimeter. He’s going to have 20 point games, and some disappearing acts.

getting an early shot to drop can affect his offensive confidence, but he needs to stay focused defensively and on the boards either way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT