ADVERTISEMENT

Luke Brown...

If he can't play in the B1G then at least you were hoping he could. At least you aren't demonizing a kid like others in this thread. You'd think Luke stole their car or left their daughter at the altar. I hope the best for Luke. He seems like a good kid, is a Hoosier and gets to play in his home state. What is not to love?
Not many actually care, but we’re inclined to comment when the goofy goobers like yourself keep starting threads about him being at IU. (LMAO)

$20 says he adds 2 more schools to his resume for a total of 4 before it’s all said and done. Stetson, Ball State, and 2 more.

Hate to break your heart, but the Michael Lewis Jordan Hulls combo you have in your barely functional brain does not exist.

i wouldn't be so quick as everyone else to judge.

all he has to do is serve one purpose otherwise lacking, and he's a plus.

and a zone can offset defense liabilities. (every school should be more than competent playing a zone, and absolutely should have it in their arsenal for many reasons, even if they have man to man as their primary defense).

is he as good as Suhr?

i saw Suhr be the difference maker in more than one IU game against top 25 schools.

by difference maker i don't mean star player, but IU wins because he played, whereas they wouldn't have had he not.

he literally was the difference maker in more than one high level game.

on a side note, i wonder had one big school offered, if others wouldn't have well. (we are a copycat society and often defer to the judgement of others. i saw it regularly in corporate experience, where even terrible ideas get copied because those copied from had "status").

will be interesting to see how he does at BSU, and i will be rooting for him.

rules and enforcement changes over the yrs have very greatly favored the very athletic less skilled player over the highly skilled less athletic player, but elite skills still can hopefully have a place at larger schools.

will be an interesting story to follow.

and a zone can offset defense liabilities. (every school should be more than competent playing a zone, and absolutely should have it in their arsenal for many reasons, even if they have man to man as their primary defense).

is he as good as Suhr?

i saw Suhr be the difference maker in more than one IU game against top 25 schools.

by difference maker i don't mean star player, but IU wins because he played, whereas they wouldn't have had he not.

on a side note, i wonder had one big school offered, if others wouldn't have well. (we are a copycat society and often defer to the judgement of others. i saw it regularly in corporate experience, where even terrible ideas get copied because those copied from had "status").

rules and enforcement changes over the yrs have very greatly favored the very athletic less skilled player over the highly skilled less athletic player, but elite skills still can hopefully have a place at larger schools.

Further proof as to how far IU has fallen; People are talking about forcing an Eric Suhr replacement. Meanwhile Woodson is talking about playing ten guys, all of them would run circles around him. Especially on defense.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy

is he as good as Suhr?

How does Wall Street feel about him?

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Not many actually care, but we’re inclined to comment when the goofy goobers like yourself keep starting threads about him being at IU. (LMAO)

$20 says he adds 2 more schools to his resume for a total of 4 before it’s all said and done. Stetson, Ball State, and 2 more.

Hate to break your heart, but the Michael Lewis Jordan Hulls combo you have in your barely functional brain does not exist.
One thing you have to think about is this kid is fourth on the scoring list all time in the state of Indiana. I pull for a kid like that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT