ADVERTISEMENT

Luke Brown...

I have no respect for him, his dad, or his hype club. He chose to leave brownsburg and head to play worse competition to make himself look better and to attempt to steal the Indiana scorer record. He runs from competition any chance he gets, and this is just another example of that.
Heard the same and from the evidence it sure looks like the case. Left his AAU team hanging in Cali too. Not sure what to think. I hope he succeeds.

Reactions: TrojanFan004
I watched an extensive interview with Brown about six months ago on youtube. My impression of him is he is a good solid kid. So here is a kid who is a good kid and scored a ton of points in high school. What is not to love?
I would love to see him as a preferred walk on at IU.

They don’t care about Luke, their hate for me is what’s driving their posts!
You wish and you sure think highly of yourself. Who’s they? Lots of people have taken a pass on Luke. Like 99% of D1 programs. Good luck at Ball state or NAIA. Good grief…wait a minute? Is Luke Charlie Browns relative? It all makes sense now.

Reactions: Lucy01
He thinks you're a Jim (that's my name) who is from Hospital Heights. I can only assume that's Hamilton Heights (Blackford's sectional when they ere 3A) or Pendleton Heights. I'm neither. So Lucy is 0-2.
Ah that makes sense. I know Lucy is from New Castle (as am I), and there is a section called Hospital Heights that are very poor neighborhoods. I assumed he was trying to make some lame insult haha

I was responding to Lucy. No one cares that she gets to see him play more with him going to ball state.
It would make me happy if Lucy got to a player she wanted to see. It's not all about me. One of the guys on the youtube chat during the Dan Dakich show said he is pretty close to Western Kentucky so he is going to see the Hoosiers play. Then he said he was going to the Tennessee/Colts game. He's a guy living in Tennessee who is a fan of Indiana sports. I thought it was great and was happy for him. As a Hoosier living in Pennsylvania it was really great to see IU play at Penn State. I took my wife with me, we ate at Primanti Bros. She took pictures and put it on Facebook. Everyone digitally clapped for us. How much better can life get?

You wish and you sure think highly of yourself. Who’s they? Lots of people have taken a pass on Luke. Like 99% of D1 programs. Good luck at Ball state or NAIA. Good grief…wait a minute? Is Luke Charlie Browns relative? It all makes sense now.
He was offered by everyone in the Mac which makes your statement inaccurate.

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
He was offered by everyone in the Mac which makes your statement inaccurate.
He wasn't offered by everyone in the MAC.

The guys who swing off this kid's nut sack at every turn and post ridiculous crap aren't doing him any favors with others.

Best of luck to him wherever he ends up for whatever reason.

He wasn't offered by everyone in the MAC.

The guys who swing off this kid's nut sack at every turn and post ridiculous crap aren't doing him any favors with others.

Best of luck to him wherever he ends up for whatever reason.
You really think there’s guys that do that.

He thinks you're a Jim (that's my name) who is from Hospital Heights. I can only assume that's Hamilton Heights (Blackford's sectional when they ere 3A) or Pendleton Heights. I'm neither. So Lucy is 0-2.
Maybe "Hospital Heights" would be a good nickname for Westfield, since a new hospital was built where the old football field was.

Brown - I would welcome him at ISU or UE. LB can start 2 or 3 years at that level.

You know he just might do that if he couldn't get a schollie somewhere. Time will tell.
Ha, IU would have to ask him which will never happen. You think they want to hear from clowns like you as to why this scrub (relatively speaking) isn’t getting precious minutes from 2-3 legit guys who could end up transferring?

Last edited:
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT