ADVERTISEMENT

Luguentz Dort Top 6

And you've offered what? NOTHING - 'cept your usual psycho-babble.
You made the original claim, failed to support it, bought a bs story that defies all logic and reason, weren't aware of even the basics of the college hoops world in the mid 90's, then concocted a hypocritical explanation to criticize one person and exonerate another. Your foolishness and ignorance is self inflicted. I merely pointed out the obvious., and you've been back pedaling ever since. If you want to blame someone, look in the mirror.

But never forget that people like you are the saps who feed sports radio, so thanks.

You made the original claim, failed to support it, bought a bs story that defies all logic and reason, weren't aware of even the basics of the college hoops world in the mid 90's, then concocted a hypocritical explanation to criticize one person and exonerate another. Your foolishness and ignorance is self inflicted. I merely pointed out the obvious., and you've been back pedaling ever since. If you want to blame someone, look in the mirror.

But never forget that people like you are the saps who feed sports radio, so thanks.
More lies

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
I am fed up with guys like him and have asked the mods to do their damn job and monitor this site better. If they don't they will lose a lot of long time posters because they are tired of this crap from him and his many user names.

Scott, I say this as a friend. You need to either leave, or stop threatening to leave. No one will care either way, but the constant bitching and moaning about the state of affairs on this board is not doing you any favors.

Reactions: Ewezrfan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT