ADVERTISEMENT

Luguentz Dort Top 6

Certainly have a much better understanding than you. Wait, do you still stupidly think ES didn't know anything? Lol. The joke, as usual, is on you.

Wait a minute . . .

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a tool you are, Danny

Wait a minute . . .

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a tool you are, Danny
Eddie didn't know? You actually believe that? But thanks for listening. As long as the advertisers make money it's all good.

Eddie didn't know? You actually believe that? But thanks for listening. As long as the advertisers make money it's all good.
I'll ask again - just WHAT was he supposed to know when he went to work for Calipari in 1995? You keep avoiding that question. And we both know why.

I'll ask again - just WHAT was he supposed to know when he went to work for Calipari in 1995? You keep avoiding that question. And we both know why.
You have no idea because you don't know hoops. The rest of us knew that UMass's rapid rise in college basketball was accompanied by many whispers as to how a kid like Camby got there, and how he came to have cars and jewelry and "companionship". John Chaney made plenty of noise about it and it rippled through coaching and fan ranks. That you weren't aware of it isn't surprising, just as it isn't surprising that you'd stupidly pretend ES didn't know. Hope that helps.

Reactions: New Pal Boiler
You have no idea because you don't know hoops. The rest of us knew that UMass's rapid rise in college basketball was accompanied by many whispers as to how a kid like Camby got there, and how he came to have cars and jewelry and "companionship". John Chaney made plenty of noise about it and it rippled through coaching and fan ranks. That you weren't aware of it isn't surprising, just as it isn't surprising that you'd stupidly pretend ES didn't know. Hope that helps.
John Chaney made noise about it?

Wait a minute . . .

You have NO clue whatsoever what you're talking about. As usual.

Your radio show, though, has its good moments . . . keep up the good work, Danny Boy.

Wait a minute . . .

Your radio show, though, has its good moments . . . keep up the good work, Danny Boy.

You are a patient man.

Reactions: Tasmanian Devil

Wait a minute . . .

You can't bs your way past this. You made an idiotic allegation and then couldn't back it up. Then you fell for an unbelievable excuse that proves you're a fraud. Those of us who actually around laugh out loud at pretenders like you who never played, never coached, and have no idea what they're watching. But at least you call into radio shows!

Says the poster who claims to know what ES knew.
You're the one claiming he knew something, not me.

Tell us - with all the people trying to find dirt on Calipari, why are there NO claims of misdeeds prior to Eddie being hired by Cal in 1995? Huh, big boy?

You can tell us . . . You can even . . .

(wait for it)

WHISPER it to us!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You can't bs your way past this. You made an idiotic allegation and then couldn't back it up.

I claimed Dakich HAD to have known about things going on at IU before he was hired in June of '07. You stated he was "willfully ignorant" of what was going on. Are you recanting that statement now?

You're the one claiming he knew something, not me.

Tell us - with all the people trying to find dirt on Calipari, why are there NO claims of misdeeds prior to Eddie being hired by Cal in 1995? Huh, big boy?

You can tell us . . . You can even . . .

(wait for it)

WHISPER it to us!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
No, you're the one who made a claim about what should have been known about Sampson. And you weren't aware of the rumors about Cal because you onviously weren't following college hoops like you claimed you did. Not knowing that there were loud whispers about Cal and UMass after they came from nowhere to go to an Elite 8 and a Final 4 proves you had no idea what was going on then. Not surprising given the ignorance you regularly display here. But we love guys like you in the sports talk world. The dumber the better.

No, you're the one who made a claim about what should have been known about Sampson. And you weren't aware of the rumors about Cal because you onviously weren't following college hoops like you claimed you did. Not knowing that there were loud whispers about Cal and UMass after they came from nowhere to go to an Elite 8 and a Final 4 proves you had no idea what was going on then. Not surprising given the ignorance you regularly display here. But we love guys like you in the sports talk world. The dumber the better.
Loud whispers - are those the ones from John Chaney??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Scott, as a non IU grad who has trouble forming sentences and knows nothing about IU sports, why do you post here?
Sorry but I do have a degree from Indiana University. This is a damn message board so I don't worry about spelling or grammar. Leave and get a life. I have forgotten more about IU basketball than you will ever know so hit the road jack because nobody wants you here.

Long time listener, first time caller. Still trying to figure out who John Chaney is? Lol

Like you would know?

You've been as lost as a 4-year old little girl at Macy's on Black Friday this entire thread. Pretty telling you claim there were "whispers" (OMG!!!) about Calipari but cannot provide any examples of those claims. Nor does any review of supposed Calipari misdeeds mention any such thing prior to 1995. And the NCAA investigation into UMASS/Camby found NOTHING on Calipari/Eddie.

When Sampson hired Dakich in June of '07, there were plenty of rumblings going around the recruiting world about KS illegal calls thru Senderhoff And guess what? The NCAA found both Sampson/Senderhoff GUILTY of violating the restrictions placed on IU.

Substantiated. I know - for someone like you who likes to make it up as you go along, you have NO CLUE to what that word means.

Last edited:
Sorry but I do have a degree from Indiana University. This is a damn message board so I don't worry about spelling or grammar. Leave and get a life. I have forgotten more about IU basketball than you will ever know so hit the road jack because nobody wants you here.
Damn, Scott, tell him how you really feel! :D

You know nothing about IU basketball and you don't have an IU degree. Please stop.

I am fed up with guys like him and have asked the mods to do their damn job and monitor this site better. If they don't they will lose a lot of long time posters because they are tired of this crap from him and his many user names.
Didn't you threaten to leave here once, only to be laughed out of another site?

Like you would know?

You've been as lost as a 4-year old little girl at Macy's on Black Friday this entire thread. Pretty telling you claim there were "whispers" (OMG!!!) about Calipari but cannot provide any examples of those claims. Nor does any review of supposed Calipari misdeeds mention any such thing prior to 1995. And the NCAA investigation into UMASS/Camby found NOTHING on Calipari/Eddie.

When Sampson hired Dakich in June of '07, there were plenty of rumblings going around the recruiting world about KS illegal calls thru Senderhoff And guess what? The NCAA found both Sampson/Senderhoff GUILTY of violating the restrictions placed on IU.

Substantiated. I know - for someone like you who likes to make it up as you go along, you have NO CLUE to what that word means.
Says the guy who didn't follow the sport at that time and was dumb enough to believe that UMass' rapid climb in cbb wasn't accompanied by plenty of whispers about the conduct of Cal. Don't blame your admitted ignorance on me. But thanks for listening.lol. It's almost as funny as your idiotic take on Cal and UK.

UMass' rapid climb in cbb wasn't accompanied by plenty of whispers about the conduct of Cal.

Yet you cannot provide any proof of such claims - nor do any of the multitude of articles on Calipari "cheating" ever mention any such "whispers".

C'mon, Dan. Are you willfully ignorant (ignorant, we know that about you already ;) ) AND blind? Stevie Wonder can see the facts of this from miles away . . .

Yet you cannot provide any proof of such claims - nor do any of the multitude of articles on Calipari "cheating" ever mention any such "whispers".

C'mon, Dan. Are you willfully ignorant (ignorant, we know that about you already ;) ) AND blind? Stevie Wonder can see the facts of this from miles away . . .
And, hypocrite that you are, you've failed to provide any proof about what was whispered regarding Sampson. Again, you continue to make yourself look foolish, and your admitted lack of understanding of cbb in the mid 90's makes this a subject you should've stayed away from. But keep listening. We make lots of money because of guys like you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT