ADVERTISEMENT

Luguentz Dort Top 6

Good strong kid from Canada. His game is solid and he's build sticks out among others his age.

Arizona State, Baylor, Miami, Oregon…

Although he has MSU on his list as well, I see a troubling trend with those other 4.

What's the trend and what is troubling about it?
I think he means those schools are a little dirty when it comes to recruiting. He also might think those schools are not the type of schools we should be going against for recruits because they are not elite.

Dort would be an excellent pick up for the Hoosiers. I believe you guys have a really good chance at landing him!

I think he means those schools are a little dirty when it comes to recruiting. He also might think those schools are not the type of schools we should be going against for recruits because they are not elite.

Not to sound rude but one of "those" schools just played in the final four and another Mich St has been atop the BIG for a WHILE. I guess we are above a top recruit??

Regardless, it feels good knowing that top recruits are thinking about coming to us, listing us in their top 6 schools. (Garland and Dort). Everywhere has Garland as a 5 star and some have Dort as a borderline 5 star recruit.

MSU fits right in with Baylor and Oregon...

Is there a more sensitive and butt hurt fan base than the Boilers? You guys lose a couple recruiting battles and the other school has to be cheating! Nevermind the fact that it's the most prominent bball program in the Big 10 for the last 20+ years with a HOF coach, and your school is in, well, sorry, West Lafayette. Hell, MSU has been eating our lunch of late too in recruiting but I don't see everyone on here screaming Izzo is cheating.

Is there a more sensitive and butt hurt fan base than the Boilers? You guys lose a couple recruiting battles and the other school has to be cheating! Nevermind the fact that it's the most prominent bball program in the Big 10 for the last 20+ years with a HOF coach, and your school is in, well, sorry, West Lafayette. Hell, MSU has been eating our lunch of late too in recruiting but I don't see everyone on here screaming Izzo is cheating.
Purdue must have cheated to get Swanigan after he committed to MSU

What proof is there that Baylor and Oregon are cheating?

Sampson was clean until... oh wait.
I have asked this before, and my best friend lives in New Pal, and yes, he is an IU fan. But why the hell does a PUke fan post here all of the time? I read your board for a good laugh, but I don't post there. Except for the few times that your teams actually win something relevant, then I sincerely congratulate your teams for a job well done. Please leave us alone. We are doing okay without you. College game day is here in a couple of weeks for O$U game. We will also beat you again in that sport for the 5th year in a row and put another "I" on the bucket. Out of the kindness of my heart I will give you a piece of advice. You better beat us this year in Basketball, because CAM will own you for the foreseeable future. Peace out, enjoy your alternate reality on the PUkes board, where you are better than us in everything!

MSU fits right in with Baylor and Oregon...

Huh?

Stick to making classless comments about Iowa coaches and allowing your bitterness to embarass you in discussions about the workings of the sports industry in Indy.

Those are at your depth.

Difference is there is hard proof of Sampson cheating.
There is. And it was produced by IU; low probability it would have been discovered otherwise. And as cheating goes it was very mild, exacerbated by his being a repeat offender. But what turned me against him was that he didn't seem to show much respect for academics; in particular during the sh*tstorm at the end he should have been telling his team "You keep going to class. Finish your semester in good order." but I didn't hear or see anything about that kind of thing. Someone will no doubt correct me if I'm wrong.

There is. And it was produced by IU; low probability it would have been discovered otherwise. And as cheating goes it was very mild, exacerbated by his being a repeat offender. But what turned me against him was that he didn't seem to show much respect for academics; in particular during the sh*tstorm at the end he should have been telling his team "You keep going to class. Finish your semester in good order." but I didn't hear or see anything about that kind of thing. Someone will no doubt correct me if I'm wrong.
Jeff Teague's parents pointed out to him that Sampson was cheating, so the word was out.

ADVERTISEMENT