ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville coaching list…

bsmitty08

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2004
Listed candidates: Cronin, Sean Miller, Shaka, Dusty May, Will Wade, Scott Drew, Mussleman.

Some really good coaches in that list

I like how Espn reported that he was going to be fired in 24 hours, couldn't the let the man get back home from the tournament? he sucked but whoever leaked it and whoever reported it done him a disservice.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
A couple Lower D1 names to keep an eye on, for IU maybe, down the road...

SDSU - Eric Henderson... Recruited both Baylor Schierman and Zeke Mayo, and then developed them in to Elite college level players. Also has SDSU as the top dog in the Summit League, for multiple consecutive years. Coached under TJ Olzelberger (could also be an IU candidate).

Samford - Bucky McMillan... 3 consecutive SoCon COY awards. Plays a very fast, aggressive style. Was a very successful high school coach. Looks like Brad Stevens a little bit. Cool Name.

Maybe he is, our hump to bare?
I live too far away, so some of you local Marketing wizards should sell “Hump Chumps” shirts or better. If Elon Musk can sell out Boring Company shirts & flamethrowers I’m confident you guys can come up with something.

The winters in Louisville are 1000x better than Milwaukee/Chicago/NW Indiana.
winters are miserable anywhere in the MW. but that wind off the big lake in January can be brutal.
And even through mid Spring. There are days here in the spring when it's 75F in the afternoon out here in the burbs...but if there's a lake breeze, 30 miles away- near the lake...low 40s and raw. That lake is big and very cold and does weird things to the weather. U of Marquette is only 1 mile from the lakeshore. and in a somewhat rough part of town.

Reactions: Tammany Hall
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT