ADVERTISEMENT

lol @ MAGA

lmao 6 to 30 feet isn't close enough to a drop in box for you?

I'm really starting to question your intelligence
Where is your video of those 30 feet long arms putting something in a drop box?

Don't you believe in being transparent on this issue?

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Really! The Dems just continued to lie and call the shit peaceful protests. I feel bad for you dumbasses. The sad part is I’ve been trying to convince my kids to go to Indiana University but seeing how dumb you ****ing are, there is know way I will send them there.
You wrote "know way" but then called someone else "dumb."

Yep, you're an expert on "dumb," all right.

The social workers handling him. Shocking that we’re going to get rid of fossil fuels impacted investments. Then blocking leases restricting imports, pushing regs and canceling a pipeline had an impact amongst all the rest

388f5536339d506c978f7db199440c7e.jpeg

Good enought to ID J6 protesters, but not good enough to ID anyone who goes to a drop off box. Yeah, I'm not the one pretending to be ignorant now.
No, that's wrong. The J6 rioters were not identified by GPS.

The J6 rioters were identified by their visible faces and clothing in multiple photographs, by analysts, by people that knew them and by their own admissions that they were in fact the people in the protographs.

Quit making up stupid shit.

nonresponsive again to anything on the merits. i'm not the expert. i read what they say and link it and you ignore it because you're either willfully ignorant or can't understand anything you read. probably both
YAWN.

Next time, dazzle us with a good one.

It’s so very interesting that the Republicans are all so sure there was cheating. And almost every actual cheating came from, you guessed it, Republicans. And not just one or two people , but a concerted effort, led by guess who, Donald Trump. Your argument just makes you look silly.
Four years later, they still have no evidence of widespread voter fraud... and no filter to stifle themselves from claiming it anyway.

Perhaps if you want to ignore the excess stimulus. And no that is not the only way. Way too many variables
Excess stimulus??

So now your theory is just too much free cheese instead of your old position that any free cheese was bad?

Quite a change, McMurtry.

Your hyperbole prevents you from being taken seriously. It's a tactic that's been practiced by Pubs and Dems alike for ages.
There are a few people that I care about taking me seriously, but you would not be one of them, nor would those you speak for. Old wrongs are still wrongs, they just suit your whatever it takes agenda…

Right after I see you with your DOnnie flags hat, tshirt and tennis shoes. Don’t bother, I’ve seen it a million times. Bonus points if you have all your teeth.
Of course I do. I'm not Hunter.

I guess you don't know meth-heads lose their teeth
I did know that. Guess you don’t know that wasn’t Hunter’s drug. So that’s why so many Trumpers at his rallies have missing teeth?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
B-b-b-b-u-t, they all claim Biden is senile and incompetent!

Then, out the other side of their ass, they claim Biden is a brilliant, far-left, progressive mastermind. They spew whatever pops into their keyboards at the time. No real thought demonstrated by their inconsistencies.
This just shows how ****ing dumb you are. Biden is a senile **** which is why he’s not making all those decisions. Just like you dumbass leftist assholes think it’s ok for a sorry **** to try and claim Israel agreed to a piece agreement. You’re idiots!

I did know that. Guess you don’t know that wasn’t Hunter’s drug. So that’s why so many Trumpers at his rallies have missing teeth?
Go to a lot of Trump rallies, do you?

I don't think there's a drug Hunter hasn't done.

This just shows how ****ing dumb you are. Biden is a senile **** which is why he’s not making all those decisions. Just like you dumbass leftist assholes think it’s ok for a sorry **** to try and claim Israel agreed to a piece agreement. You’re idiots!
How do you know he's not making decisions?

Voter fraud doesn't need to be widespread. Only a location here or there in swing states. Detroit, Atlanta, Phoenix i.e. A few democrat controlled cities is enough.

There is no point doing it in states that are solid blue or red.

Voter fraud doesn't need to be widespread. Only a location here or there in swing states. Detroit, Atlanta, Phoenix i.e. A few democrat controlled cities is enough.

There is no point doing it in states that are solid blue or red.
Fair point. But this was a mayoral primary. Forgive me for not being able to muster up the righteous outrage so many think it should.

Reactions: IUINSB
Fair point. But this was a mayoral primary. Forgive me for not being able to muster up the righteous outrage so many think it should.
I was just skimming through. I don't know if fraud happened or not in 2020. Just think the use of widespread to dismiss the possibility is the wrong idea and language.

Went back and looked at the mayoral thing. Couldn't imagine being that invested in a mayoral race.

There are a few people that I care about taking me seriously, but you would not be one of them, nor would those you speak for. Old wrongs are still wrongs, they just suit your whatever it takes agenda…
You’re supposed to be ashamed when Mark and the Dems don’t take you seriously on a forum like this. 😂 you need to bow and promise to do better.

It just shows Demorats will do anything to win, even in small primaries. They already make up laws to try and benefit them. I think they should change their party symbol from a jackass to a rat. You can’t get much lower than a disgusting rat.

Change the Pubs elephant to whatever bird built that nest on Trumps head.
His hair has a mind of its own.

I know, when I look in the mirror, I see an older guy with graying beard and a decent head of hair, although thinning.

It's an entirely different story when I look at a picture I'm in. Snow white beard and an expanding forehead. I suspect that may be part of Trump's problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: IUINSB
His hair has a mind of its own.

I know, when I look in the mirror, I see an older buy with graying beard and a decent head of hair, although thinking.

It's an entirely different story when I look at a picture I'm in. Snow white beard and an expanding forehead. I suspect that may be part of Trump's problem.
I don't understand how a billionaire can't find a hair stylist to do something reasonable with his hair. It's among the worst haircuts ever seen on a famous person. ;)

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Wow...DANC even feels obligated to defend Trump's hair. :oops:
Talk about TDS.
He’s one of four posters here (might be under counting) that will never criticize Trump for anything at all. It doesn’t matter how stupid or reprehensible Trump behaves or what lies he spews, they will defend him. DANC in particular likes to project the qualities and policies he prefers on Trump even when it’s obvious Trump doesn’t possess those qualities or support those policies.

Last edited:
No one says it NEVER happens. Obviously Republicans worked really hard to cheat to overturn the election, especially Trump. Law of averages would assume some would be Democrats. I believe wide spread fraud is what everyone, including nonpartisan election watchers have said doesn’t happen. I believe they found a couple people in the Villages, for example who voted more than once.

• Haha
It just shows Demorats will do anything to win, even in small primaries. They already make up laws to try and benefit them. I think they should change their party symbol from a jackass to a rat. You can’t get much lower than a disgusting rat.
You could. You could be a nutcase. Mirror?

No one says it NEVER happens. Obviously Republicans worked really hard to cheat to overturn the election, especially Trump. Law of averages would assume some would be Democrats. I believe wide spread fraud is what everyone, including nonpartisan election watchers have said doesn’t happen. I believe they found a couple people in the Villages, for example who voted more than once.
Who are these “non-partisan election watchers”?

What I trust about elections is that you usually have a member of both parties working the pollls. That’s unless you go to Chicago, Detroit, Philly, or Milwaukee. Where the idea of bipartisan poll workers is anathema.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT