ADVERTISEMENT

Little Brother gonna Little Brother…

Put him on ignore as I did. That was an old list that was not only a ridiculously small sample but didn't even include Bob Chapek IU grad and Disney CEO.

Just look around you regionally and nationally for thirty years and there is no comparison.
I wouldn’t claim Chapek if I were you…

Put him on ignore as I did. That was an old list that was not only a ridiculously small sample but didn't even include Bob Chapek IU grad and Disney CEO.

Just look around you regionally and nationally for thirty years and there is no comparison.
Good idea, thanks. Not sure why they need to visit here to validate their existence, albeit a rather small one at that.

I just found out today that Purdue won the college football national championship in ‘43.
This is sooooo little brother . . .

Won? Or want to lay claim to a title because "we beat Great Lakes and Great Lakes beat Notre Dame"? Not ONE poll - retroactive or not - has ever awarded Purdue this "supposed" championship. Geez . . .

Only Purdue would want to claim something they never won. Just like the "it's our state" commercial - the insecure need to be recognized. THAT is why they are referred to as "little brother".

• Haha
Reactions: jimmygoiu
This is sooooo little brother . . .

Won? Or want to lay claim to a title because "we beat Great Lakes and Great Lakes beat Notre Dame"? Not ONE poll - retroactive or not - has ever awarded Purdue this "supposed" championship. Geez . . .

Only Purdue would want to claim something they never won. Just like the "it's our state" commercial - the insecure need to be recognized. THAT is why they are referred to as "little brother".
You skipped the funniest part. “I just found out today”. Think about that. He’s bragging about something that PU fans have never heard of. ROTFLMAO

Reactions: indiana ed
I wouldn’t claim Chapek if I were you…
lol

You came over here from gbi, created a new account just to post this shit?

The great (and typical pu) thing is you have zero idea how big Disney is and the $100BB they have in their portfolio (including linear networks).

Stick to your business guy.

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.Nl8GVQJQ3i0Ukdhj1Tb7kwHaLW?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

You skipped the funniest part. “I just found out today”. Think about that. He’s bragging about something that PU fans have never heard of. ROTFLMAO
I could make a career out of pointing out all the insecurities of the Purdue fanbase . . .

Every fanbase has their crazies. BBN probably has the highest percentage. But if we're talking insecurity, no fanbase can compete with the Boilies.

I could make a career out of pointing out all the insecurities of the Purdue fanbase . . .

Every fanbase has their crazies. BBN probably has the highest percentage. But if we're talking insecurity, no fanbase can compete with the Boilies.
BBN?

Yes, that was the funny part. Give yourself a gold star today.

How does it feel to be thick as a brick?

lol

You came over here from gbi, created a new account just to post this shit?

The great (and typical pu) thing is you have zero idea how big Disney is and the $100BB they have in their portfolio (including linear networks).

Stick to your business guy.

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.Nl8GVQJQ3i0Ukdhj1Tb7kwHaLW?pid=ImgDet&rs=1
Head over to DisTwitter and tweet your love for Chapek and see what kindof response you get.

I’ll guarantee it will be worse than a Purdue fan after losing to iu. 😂😂

Head over to DisTwitter and tweet your love for Chapek and see what kindof response you get.

I’ll guarantee it will be worse than a Purdue fan after losing to iu. 😂😂

Running parks in this pandemic is a lose lose prop dumbass.

Behemoth companies always have little sobbing twerps like you,

You are 0 for 2 Welcome to ignore

Running parks in this pandemic is a lose lose prop dumbass.

Behemoth companies always have little sobbing twerps like you,

You are 0 for 2 Welcome to ignore
Company did better under Iger when parks were closed.
Company stock has tanked since parks have been opened under Chapek’s leadership.

I think PU is a fine school. Perhaps, even great in agriculture and vet medicine. Their football is historically better than ours.
IU may have as strengths music, business, women, quarries, less snow, better men’s basketball, better women’s basketball, better swimming and diving, prettier campus, and a medical school.
As a guy whose home state is Indiana, I am proud of both schools.
You left out that Indiana also leads in drug use and number of arrests.

Xavier Keeling, Bob Knight, Yogi and Stanford, Hanner, Todd Leary, Troy Williams, Coverdale,Holt, Bryant….

Do I need to keep going?
Do you really wanna go there?

Mason Gillis
Ryan Cline
Caleb Swanigan
Tirek Murphy
Wyatt Cook
Chazmyn Turner
Evyn Cooper
David Rose
DJ Byrd
B.J. Knauf
Lewis Jackson
TJ Sheffield
Martesse Patterson
Matt Kiefer
Kyle Williams
Torri Williams
Jordon Woods
Eugene Bright
Derek Benson
Jerry Wasikowski
Dwayne Beckford

As you said - "Do I need to keep going?"

Hell, we haven't even mention Mr French Fries and Mr. Herpes. How far you wanna go down the rabbit hole?

You left out that Indiana also leads in drug use and number of arrests.
Considering what pu will not only excuse but actually publicly victim blame to protect an athlete just before a big tournament...no wonder they are low on arrests. In Laffy....late night middle aged female fast food workers need to know their place and keep their mouths shut.

Considering what pu will not only excuse but actually publicly victim blame to protect an athlete just before a big tournament...no wonder they are low on arrests. In Laffy....late night middle aged female fast food workers need to know their place and keep their mouths shut.
Still awaiting the Isaac Haas trial this summer. Can't wait for the Boilees to try to spin how Painter let someone who knowingly spread incurable STD's and then LIED about it to remain a part of the program.

Do you really wanna go there?

Mason Gillis
Ryan Cline
Caleb Swanigan
Tirek Murphy
Wyatt Cook
Chazmyn Turner
Evyn Cooper
David Rose
DJ Byrd
B.J. Knauf
Lewis Jackson
TJ Sheffield
Martesse Patterson
Matt Kiefer
Kyle Williams
Torri Williams
Jordon Woods
Eugene Bright
Derek Benson
Jerry Wasikowski
Dwayne Beckford

As you said - "Do I need to keep going?"

Hell, we haven't even mention Mr French Fries and Mr. Herpes. How far you wanna go down the rabbit hole?
Rod Woodson, Glenn Robinson X3, Gelon (all in the family) Robinson, Taylor richards. Hell Crump got drunk and ran over a student then fled and lied...Never missed a second of eligibility as he was gifted a redshirt. Let that sink in.

I understand that IU won big last night and this upsets the pukies big time but this was NOT the topic they wanted to open up.

Last edited:
Rod Woodson, Glenn Robinson X3, Gelon (all in the family) Robinson, Taylor richards. Hell Crump got drunk and ran over a student then fled and lied...Never missed a second of eligibility as he was gifted a redshirt. Let that sink in.

I understand that IU won big last night and this upsets the pukies big time but this was NOT the topic they wanted to open up.
You seem to know a lot of arcane Purdue related “facts” for someone who doesn’t follow Purdue. 😂

Didn't know you lived in Laffy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT