ADVERTISEMENT

Leal & Galloway

A downside to entering the portal is that your current team may not welcome you back.

Not suggesting IU will do that, but they certainty could.
True, but when you will potentially have 8-10 spots to fill, they are not going to not take them back!!!

Mrs Woodson, I know you have bias here but my goodness. He has destroyed this roster and the future development of this program. He needs to retire and move on. He doesn’t enjoy recruiting, so he doesn’t do it. He just expects NIL to do the work. Sad sad deal in B-town. He is a terrible college coach
I’m no Woodson fan, but… it is not (yet) a fact that he has “destroyed this roster and the future development of this program”.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Mrs Woodson, I know you have bias here but my goodness. He has destroyed this roster and the future development of this program. He needs to retire and move on. He doesn’t enjoy recruiting, so he doesn’t do it. He just expects NIL to do the work. Sad sad deal in B-town. He is a terrible college coach
Maam you are wrong

You guys are missing the point. CMW has helped his players to go PRO fulfilling their dreams. When trouble came, he stood by his players, accepting the blame. He did not blame his players. MM has benefited from it. CMW has believed in his players, finally, he has a full roster. The team is playing well. These are examples you want from a coach.
You really must be a parody account being stupid on purpose. 😂

True, but when you will potentially have 8-10 spots to fill, they are not going to not take them back!!!
It’s a downside, you said there were none.

Put yourself in the player’s position. It’s a definite risk. (And I didn’t even need to use any exclamation points.)

Last edited:
What does zero recruits have to do with the fact that he’s still got to work with the previous coach’s leftovers?

A few but you act like that’s the issue. Not to mention you main rotation is Woody’s guys. Heck TJD is the reason he is getting another year.
C'mon, Smitty. You damn well know that Trey is the only reason we have played so poorly this season.

Just in case, TIC.

They are poisonous to the team in my opinion it is different no than when you had holdouts the other time

You have to clean house with a full slate!
With the exception of not having good guards our other biggest issue is we have to many bonus babies who play for the pay not the jersey.

Last edited:
They are poisonous to the team in my opinion it is different no than when you had holdouts the other time

You have to clean house with a full slate!
In what way are Galloway and Leal "poisonous to the team."

Leal accepts his role and is always ready to play when his number is called.

Galloway plays harder than any other player on the team. By far.

everyone on this board is missing the point,
this team is a barn fire , coach needs to be fired
however many guards we have on the team we average 3pts a game combined from all guards.
leal and galloway are coming back next year - WHY? ASK THEM TO LEAVE the program
next years team will be all portal players - no recruits coming in
pat knight was horrible but he's a better guard than anything we have on the team
Woodson and Isiah Thomas were great awesome players at iu but neither can coach
Woodson is a joke
the program is a joke
we are the only program in the country where are guards have no athleticism and can't shoot a basketball
all these other programs cheat - Indiana will never be on even ground with them until we change our ways and (cheat) with money
and I know people don't want to hear that but it happens daily in football and basketball across the country
just not our university

all these other programs cheat - Indiana will never be on even ground with them until we change our ways and (cheat) with money
and I know people don't want to hear that but it happens daily in football and basketball across the country
just not our university
Have you heard of NIL?

Reactions: .Gerdis
leal and galloway are worthless , they shouldn't have scholarships from any school in division 1 basketball
ask them to leave
Well hell, I'll kick both out of Bloomington myself, immediately after the coaching staff is fired.

Last edited:
everyone on this board is missing the point,
this team is a barn fire , coach needs to be fired
however many guards we have on the team we average 3pts a game combined from all guards.
leal and galloway are coming back next year - WHY? ASK THEM TO LEAVE the program
next years team will be all portal players - no recruits coming in
pat knight was horrible but he's a better guard than anything we have on the team
Woodson and Isiah Thomas were great awesome players at iu but neither can coach
Woodson is a joke
the program is a joke
we are the only program in the country where are guards have no athleticism and can't shoot a basketball
just not our university
Ok, I stopped paying attention when you said that Pat Knight was better than any guard on the roster this year...LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT