ADVERTISEMENT

At what point does the writing

jsnbuckmaster

Junior
Oct 26, 2006
On the wall become impossible to ignore?? I was not a Huge fan of the Woodson hire…. However I was a HUGE fan of the Woodson, Fife, Matta hire!!! … 1 year Matta and Fife are gone , and now we have a mass exodus of players including 1 McDonalds All American commit!! I mean the shit show starts and ends with 1 person!! It’s time to make a change!!

I hate to say it but it's going to hard to root for this team even if we are winning after the crap Woody said about the fans. The fact that we are literally building a team off the Internet in the offseason feels like we are playing Fantasy Football for God's sake (with no picks in rounds 1-5)

BTown Banners for what it's worth posted that Woody was asked to resign and refused. I hate this.

I hate to say it but it's going to hard to root for this team even if we are winning after the crap Woody said about the fans. The fact that we are literally building a team off the Internet in the offseason feels like we are playing Fantasy Football for God's sake (with no picks in rounds 1-5)

BTown Banners for what it's worth posted that Woody was asked to resign and refused. I hate this.

Resign or be fired should have been the choices!

I thought it said he was offered a chance to retire, but refused.

If true, I REALLY don’t understand that. How do you ask him to resign and still keep him?

Reactions: IUgradman

Why would he resign and give away millions of $?

This has always been a money grab for him.

Uh... He has a contract. And if you fire him you still have to pay him. If he quits he doesn't get paid
I understand the financial aspect, but if you think it’s bad enough that he should resign bite the ****ing bullet and fire him. Not doing that tells me you don’t really care about the state of the program…

I understand the financial aspect, but if you think it’s bad enough that he should resign bite the ****ing bullet and fire him. Not doing that tells me you don’t really care about the state of the program…

You'd always ask first. He knows he is done. Everyone in college bb knows he's done. But he wants paid. Not like he hasn't done enough lining of his pockets to send himself off into a comfy retirement. Already is going to make more than he made in his entire total career in the matter of his 4 years of here while turning the program into a trash heap

On the wall become impossible to ignore?? I was not a Huge fan of the Woodson hire…. However I was a HUGE fan of the Woodson, Fife, Matta hire!!! … 1 year Matta and Fife are gone , and now we have a mass exodus of players including 1 McDonalds All American commit!! I mean the shit show starts and ends with 1 person!! It’s time to make a change!!
Probably when IUMBB revenue is affected

It is time for the leadership and administration to do their job, which is yanking the pitcher and putting somebody else out there. So far, we have a statement that Mike Woodson is coming back: hopefully, this was just a diplomatic dodge during the season. The season has been over for 5 days, so perhaps they are still working on getting a new pitcher out there. The longer they take to get a new pitcher out there, the greater the malpractice and negligence grows.

I agree you might as well start over with Dusty May or Bruce Pearl next year at best probably a 15-20 win team then you start all over again. Why wait I don't get it all us fans don't understand.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT