ADVERTISEMENT

Javon Small OK State

Tegray1

Senior
Sep 18, 2015
From South Bend. He's a take. Ready for the new list of transfers that this boards says won't play in front of Galloway, Leal, and Gunn.

• Haha
Reactions: Bucket Getter
From South Bend. He's a take. Ready for the new list of transfers that this boards says won't play in front of Galloway, Leal, and Gunn.
He's not officially in the portal....yet (his words not mine). But yes, he would be a big upgrade from Xavier Johnson. Can play on and off the ball and has a score first mentality. Pretty good shooter too. Oklahoma State did just fire their coach a couple days so he would have to be wowed by whoever they hire.

I struggle to believe anyone on this board would believe Leal would play in front of any transfer that is brought up. But, looking at who our coach has brought in as transfers I wouldn't be shocked.

Well some claimed last year woodson could not get any guards cause they were scard of galloway and x so there is that.

Well some claimed last year woodson could not get any guards cause they were scard of galloway and x so there is that.
It's pretty clear that Woodson only targeted the top portal guards the last cycle and felt comfortable with Galloway and Xavier Johnson as leading the team. Knecht, Love, and Dingle were on everybody's list. Obviously his assessment in XJ and Galloway were way off.

So now we have the Furman kid, penn kid, this cat, Blackmon from samford who will struggle in B1G so far.. Lets see who else we can grab vbg

So now we have the Furman kid, penn kid, this cat, Blackmon from samford who will struggle in B1G so far.. Lets see who else we can grab vbg
Not sure why you'd assume Blackmon would struggle in the B10? I don't think he's a 20ppg scorer in the B10 like he was a Stetson but definitely a competent 2 guard who can score from all 3 levels.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT