ADVERTISEMENT

Leal & Galloway

I heard it was not good around noon today. Then the other forums started saying meniscus. Probably won’t know for sure until the report before the game. If true he’s done.
Really shocking that it would be such a devastating injury when it looked so mild in real time…

This is BS. CMW has thrown the players under the bus in the pressers ALL SEASON LONG. Repeatedly. He has blamed them and them alone all season long. It was only late after the media started lambasting him for it that he finally took some blame on himself, and then immediately gave it a disclaimer that he's not the one missing shots.
I disagree

You know, sometimes coaches don't want to take the blame and want to put it all on the players. I'm not that type of coach . . . Even though I don't miss jump shots, wide open shots, and don't miss free throws, I'm still a big part of it and I take a lot of responsibility.”

Indiana coach Mike Woodson, deflecting the blame for his team’s struggles.

"I coach — every year I've coached — when things don't go well, I point the finger at me," Woodson said during Monday's Zoom with media members. "A lot of coaches won't do that, but at the end of the day, when things go well, I point the fingers at the players.

You know, sometimes coaches don't want to take the blame and want to put it all on the players. I'm not that type of coach . . . Even though I don't miss jump shots, wide open shots, and don't miss free throws, I'm still a big part of it and I take a lot of responsibility.”

Indiana coach Mike Woodson, deflecting the blame for his team’s struggles.
If Galloway is out he'll have his excuse for the BTT

Reactions: ndhuntington
everyone on this board is missing the point,
this team is a barn fire , coach needs to be fired
however many guards we have on the team we average 3pts a game combined from all guards.
leal and galloway are coming back next year - WHY? ASK THEM TO LEAVE the program
next years team will be all portal players - no recruits coming in
pat knight was horrible but he's a better guard than anything we have on the team
Woodson and Isiah Thomas were great awesome players at iu but neither can coach
Woodson is a joke
the program is a joke
we are the only program in the country where are guards have no athleticism and can't shoot a basketball
all these other programs cheat - Indiana will never be on even ground with them until we change our ways and (cheat) with money
and I know people don't want to hear that but it happens daily in football and basketball across the country
just not our university
WTF?

• Angry
Reactions: Willdog7
*Nostradumbass
T.M.P said Culture is developed over time, it's not instant. So, you're comparing a 3rd year coach taking over a defunct dysfunctional program.

You lost me when you think a coach shouldn't have control of his program after 3 years plus he benefited from Archie's players Cupps, TJD, Race, Galloway, Gunn, Leal cant build his own roster.

T.M.P said Culture is developed over time, it's not instant. So, you're comparing a 3rd year coach taking over a defunct dysfunctional program.

You lost me when you think a coach shouldn't have control of his program after 3 years plus he benefited from Archie's players Cupps, TJD, Race, Galloway, Gunn, Leal cant build his own roster.
No, I was just correcting the spelling.

No, I was just correcting the spelling.
Screenshot-20240313-211836.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT