ADVERTISEMENT

Keion to UK per Lexington Herald.

Did you ever think our 3 point percentage sucks cause we don't run an offense and get players wide open looks
I don't love Archie's offense by any means but IU misses a lot of wide open threes. Have you not noticed how teams are sagging on defense to take away driving lanes and we still can't make wide open 3's?

How would you have dealt with Langford differently?

We had two issues this year: injuries to nearly every key player and no shooters. Injuries even contributed to our shooting woes. Hunter was expected to help as a shooter (he didn’t play at all and his freaking career is in jeopardy) and while Langford is no Ray Allen, his wrist injury clearly affected his jumper. He’s a significantly better shooter than he showed from deep. Phinisee even showed an improved jumper early in the season. After the concussion, his entire game took many weeks to round back into form....frankly he never got back to where he was pre concussion. As a floor leader and as a scorer.

When you have almost no outside shooting, driving to the basket becomes seriously difficult. Teams took away Romeo’s driving lanes. Not much the kid could do about it really but I admire his ability to take a bunch of punishment and keep fighting. No histrionics, no bitching and complaining. Keeps his composure and moves on to the next play. I’m proud as hell of how Romeo acquitted himself this year. He definitely wasn’t the problem.
Romeo was a disappointment. I'm sure he's a great kid but no killer instinct and no outside shot. He'll be out of the NBA in three years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT