ADVERTISEMENT

Keion to UK per Lexington Herald.

lol right. I just love all the arm chair experts here that THINK they know more than they do.
I expect it's the same way in ther jobs.
I'm starting to get the feeling that most of our more "emotional" posters used to belong to a secret board that sprung up during the Davis years. Those gentlemen were not fans of IU, really, but only of the previous coach. Their biggest fear is Hoosier success.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Your response goes back to my point. Anyone who has played organized basketball knows that skills are developed from practice and coaching. Do you really think Archie did all he could do with Romeo? That alone shows your low hoops IQ. But again , you’re probably the type of fan that just keeps settling and defending because you don’t know any better. No player comes in with the perfect skill set...probably why they still get coached at NBA level. I think we all could agree that Calbert Cheney was a great player. Did he come in like that or did he develop? He was good his freshman year , coaching turned him into the player of the year. Even a 1 and done should be able to be coached and improve in one season. Some things are basic , some of you just can’t comprehend it because you don’t know any better. And as far as jobs...I’m 5 classes shy of my degree and still make north of 6 figures. Why ? because somethings are basic and I don’t defend stuff that has no defense. Expert ? No. But I don’t sit in here everyday talking about next year or the 1000 excuses as to why we have sucked for 20 years.

Reactions: snarlcakes
The entire no shooter argument is complete bullshit. You score 90 against Illinois and Marquette you got some shooters.

So you either don’t watch any games or you know nothing about basketball? You have heard of good shooting games by teams? That’s the reason we beat MSU the first time as well. The team was 4-18 vs Illinois from 3, of you knew basketball you would have seen that Illinois played ball pressure defense to 35’ which was to our favor. We hit shots against marq but they also played extended defense. Nebraska put the blue print to shut down the lane and force IU to shoot over the top. We lost every game when a team followed that style unless we were able to hit shots and pull the def out..........

Some things are basic , some of you just can’t comprehend it because you don’t know any better. And as far as jobs...I’m 5 classes shy of my degree and still make north of 6 figures. Why ? because somethings are basic and I don’t defend stuff that has no defense. Expert ? No. But I don’t sit in here everyday talking about next year or the 1000 excuses as to why we have sucked for 20 years.

s7_833091_imageset_01
:rolleyes:

Recruit basketball players that are good athletes over elite athletes that happen ro play basketball, with a low skillset. Skill over extreme athleticism. High Fundamehtal BB IQ over flashy but careless with the ball. Bottom line you have to put the ball in the hole. Recruit good consistent perimeter and FT shooters. Teach them to play team Defense, and value the basketball.

So you either don’t watch any games or you know nothing about basketball? You have heard of good shooting games by teams? That’s the reason we beat MSU the first time as well. The team was 4-18 vs Illinois from 3, of you knew basketball you would have seen that Illinois played ball pressure defense to 35’ which was to our favor. We hit shots against marq but they also played extended defense. Nebraska put the blue print to shut down the lane and force IU to shoot over the top. We lost every game when a team followed that style unless we were able to hit shots and pull the def out..........

Pussybear has never made one post showing even the slightest ability to analyze basketball. The Illinois game was a layup drill, as their D style fit what we do best.

OSU played a hard double on both Morgan and Romeo yesterday. They were not going to allow Romeo to drive the ball whatsoever. They packed the paint and we did a terrible job of making shots out of it, with exception of Green. The guys were not strong with the ball on the doubles and gave up way too many live ball turnovers.

You have to get scoring production from your 4 in a game like that....our starting 4 put up a goose egg....because he sucks at basketball

Any game that forces us to be a jump shooting team, we lose.

How many wide open jumpshots did they miss in that game yesterday?

It's not a coaching problem. Its a personnel problem.
I couldn't watch, but the one stat that told me all I needed to know was that in the first half, of our 30 FGA, 15 were 3PA.

Any game that forces us to be a jump shooting team, we lose.

How many wide open jumpshots did they miss in that game yesterday?

It's not a coaching problem. Its a personnel problem.
You have to hit those open shots. We can’t even hit layups.

No idea where he's going but he is announcing his decision during half time of the UK game tonight. Haven't heard if it will be televised.

No idea where he's going but he is announcing his decision during half time of the UK game tonight. Haven't heard if it will be televised.
He's announcing at halftime of the UK game, and people still think he's going to announce to IU. Wow these people will believe anything.

And what makes anyone think Brooks will be any better than Langford? Only 3-5 spots separated Langford from Zion and Barrett and look at how far apart they are in confidence , aggressiveness, hunger. And they look like they have fun on the court. And for the record, I HATE duke.
Romeo might have been like those guys if he didn’t make the mistake of coming to IU right now.

The entire no shooter argument is complete bullshit. You score 90 against Illinois and Marquette you got some shooters.
IU is 313th in 3 point %. They struggle shooting from distance but this doesn't mean they can't score a lot of points every once in a while. Do you remember how many back door cuts they had against Illinois because of the type of defense the Illini play?

Keion asked Trayce to be at his announcement tonight. I doubt he will be able to make it..

IU is 313th in 3 point %. They struggle shooting from distance but this doesn't mean they can't score a lot of points every once in a while. Do you remember how many back door cuts they had against Illinois because of the type of defense the Illini play?
Did you ever think our 3 point percentage sucks cause we don't run an offense and get players wide open looks

Hmmmm.... "at halftime" doesn't convey "at the UK game" to me.
Especially when his original comment said "of the UK game".
Reading comprehension (well, comprehension of anything, really) is not his strong suit.

Rakasssan, Small and Twenty69 all sitting in the back of class throwing rocks

Awww, it all makes sense. Do the smart/cool/athletic kids pick on poor little victimcub at school? :(

Poor little victimcub...not allowed at the cool table in the cafeteria. Don't worry, little cub. High school will probably only last 5 or 6 years for you.

Reactions: Rakkasan29
Awww, it all makes sense. Do the smart/cool/athletic kids pick on poor little victimcub at school? :(

Poor little victimcub...not allowed at the cool table in the cafeteria. Don't worry, little cub. High school will probably only last 5 or 6 years for you.
I doubt you were any of those nerd boy

Small town hick most likely

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT