ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas Game Thread

Damn!

Good effort though.

Wasted Galloways performance. But I can’t really point to anyone, or the coaching, that caused the loss. Kansas just has really good seniors that made big plays.

A big impact from one team being allowed to hack & chop and the other team called for touch fouls or less. And the usual turnover problem.
There were probably others but there was a pretty blatant foul from Dickerson on Reneau in the last couple minutes. You can tell it was a foul because Reneau’s arms completely stopped moving upward but the ball didn’t.

and we will have all the sunshine pumpers talk about moral victory. Galloway had once in lifetime game but we still don't have the W. Big deal Kansas didn't cover
You Negative Nancies wallow in your misery.

This loss may cost us any chance at the tourney. Would have been huge on our resume.

Right now we’re a high seed NIT team. Which is a shame because there is a lot of talent there.

I watched some of the IU/Kansas game this morning from CTC’s last yr, when we beat them in Hawaii. I’m no fan of CTC but the offense was moving, players with spacing and hitting shots, good shooters, some fast breaks. Didn’t even look like the same program as what I’ve been watching in recent yrs. Was just strange to see it and think how little it looks like IU over the past 5-6yrs. Granted that IU season collapsed and CTC was out.

Playing for the NIT now. Zero good wins
Nonsense. IU is playing for the NCAA tournament. You apparently have low expectations.

Before you say it, don’t bother saying you’re realistic because you’re not. You’re only a miserable perpetually pessimistic Negative Nancy.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Those refs should be embarrassed with those terrible calls and non calls.

Probably 10 total all favorable to Kansas costing IU 10-14 points.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Those refs should be embarrassed with those terrible calls and non calls.

Probably 10 total all favorable to Kansas costing IU 10-14 points.
Seemed like KU got the better of most of them late. But they missed some our way too. And we stopped aggressively attacking the basket, so we didn’t have nearly as many opportunities to make them call something.

Bad calls definitely favored KS by more than the difference. There is no question about this.

But, I'll go back to an early point where Gunn missed the front end of a 1-and-1. Another commenter mentioned how big that could be. A shooting guard HAS to make both at that point. The missed, forced hero shot the next time down the court got his ass on the bench. Surprised he saw the court later in the 1st.

Damn!

Good effort though.

Wasted Galloways performance. But I can’t really point to anyone, or the coaching, that caused the loss. Kansas just has really good seniors that made big plays.
Those three turnovers in the first half with potential break away scores. Those hurt.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT