ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris booked exclusive interview with Brett Baier on Fox

She could have done better on immigration and on Joe Biden's status. She should have said that illegal immigration needs to be stopped and she'd do more to stop it than has been done the last four years, to include some executive orders. On Joe, she should have said that the President is capable of performing the job currently, but frankly, he's getting older, and he just doesn't feel he has the energy and stamina necessary for four more years as President. Age comes for all of us. Simple, sweet, and truthful.

So....lie. Guess that works. It has for Trump, Biden, Obama, Bush, Clinton....

She didn't answer the first question of how many immigrants got released. Should have pretty simple to answer but she deflected, as someone would if one was embarrassed by the answer.
Why bother going on any interviews. A fifth grader could be in her stead. Same canned bs.

@mrhighlife this is an awful answer. Turn the page. She has ten canned answers. She’s simply terrible. There’s no sugarcoating it

Only Vance has a functional brain of the 4
Eh. She had some good moments too. Again it wasn't great. So if you're slanted right then all you'll see is bad. If you lean left all you'll see is good. Truth is she was just OK. She lost nothing and gained nothing. I suppose you could say that was a fail then. I agree with the hotter of the 2 milf blondes, who were talking post interview, that she should have done this months ago and multiple times.

Edit for clarity. In my lexicon, "ok" means mediocre.

Eh. She had some good moments too. Again it wasn't great. So if you're slanted right then all you'll see is bad. If you lean left all you'll see is good. Truth is she was just OK. She lost nothing and gained nothing. I suppose you could say that was a fail then. I agree with the hotter of the 2 milf blondes, who were talking post interview, that she should have done this months ago and multiple times.

Edit for clarity. In my lexicon, "ok" means mediocre.
Why. She has the same rehearsed answer for each topic. She can post it on her website and do zero interviews. I can answer it by rote she says it so much.

Turn the page
Inflation I grew up middle class opportunity economy
Blacks free money
Immigration ignore Biden actions say we had a bill

She’s not a president. She’s an urban league program director. We’re cooked. She’s the finish line for woke bs

If Trump's disastrous appearance in Chicago with Bloomfield where he answered a question about google with whining about voter roll scrubbing in VA didn't end his, this one isn't going to hurt her...

She followed up this taping with a Bucks Co (PA) speech to a contingent of Pubs accompanied by 100 Republicans who support her. This Fox interview will likely increase that number...

Why. She has the same rehearsed answer for each topic. She can post it on her website and do zero interviews. I can answer it by rote she says it so much.

Turn the page
Blacks free money

She’s not a president. She’s an urban league program director. We’re cooked
Help is coming. Just need to hold the fort for 3 months.

Nothing about Joe would have been a lie and the part on immigration wouldn't be a lie if she promised to do it and actually did it.

So Joe just decided, after his pathetic debate where liberals even admitted he suffered from cognitive decline, he just decided he didn't have the energy? You are reaching.

On immigration, she's already said she wouldn't change anything from the past 4 years, so saying she would stop illegal immigration would be a lie.

What is she going to do for middle class white Americans?

The important question for those who think the president can actually deliver on promises is...

What can he, or she, do for me and people like me ?

The people, who you think are like you, is of course important.

So Joe just decided, after his pathetic debate where liberals even admitted he suffered from cognitive decline, he just decided he didn't have the energy? You are reaching.

On immigration, she's already said she wouldn't change anything from the past 4 years, so saying she would stop illegal immigration would be a lie.
Well, he clearly doesn't. He's old and physically and mentally declining. So is Trump. Age comes for all of us.

I'm the guy that said months before he dropped out that he should drop out and most likely wouldn't be the Democratic nominee. He should have done it before the primaries.

I don't watch Fox often and I had no idea that Eddie Munster still had a TV show. Eddie needs to cut down on carbs.

Well, he clearly doesn't. He's old and physically and mentally declining. So is Trump. Age comes for all of us.

I'm the guy that said months before he dropped out that he should drop out and most likely wouldn't be the Democratic nominee. He should have done it before the primaries.
Compare Trump yesterday in a real interview vs Kamala today. You won't but you should. The whole board should watch and compare. She could never answer questions with the detail Trump provides.

• Haha
Reactions: outside shooter

You and 70 million other people said that. But the media didn't, until it was blatantly obvious. So Kamala either knew, and covered it up or believed he was OK, which speaks to her horrible judgment.

Compare Trump yesterday in a real interview vs Kamala today. You won't but you should. The whole board should watch and compare. She could never answer questions with the detail Trump provides.

I’ve seen a ton of Trump clips lately. He’s unimpressive and always has been. In addition to his mental instability, which has been a problem for years, now his mental acuity is clearly declining.

You and 70 million other people said that. But the media didn't, until it was blatantly obvious. So Kamala either knew, and covered it up or believed he was OK, which speaks to her horrible judgment.
I don’t think he isn’t capable of doing the job right now, but he won’t be at some point in the next 1-4 years. His decline is very much like my dad’s is. Hes about the same age and still mentally there but he’s declining physically and mentally and it’ll be a problem in the next 1-4 years for him too.

I don’t think he isn’t capable of doing the job right now, but he won’t be at some point in the next 1-4 years. His decline is very much like my dad’s is. Hes about the same age and still mentally there but he’s declining physically and mentally and it’ll be a problem in the next 1-4 years for him too.

Then you are in denial about Biden.

Then you are in denial about Biden.
This is one of those opinions vs. facts things. I have an opinion and I believe it’s accurate, and you have one and think it’s accurate. Neither opinion is a fact. We have a very big problem on these boards separating facts from opinions.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge

Hmm, I do not agree. His decline has been evident for a while. And it was surreal that so many Dems were trying to gaslight people by insisting he was fine.

I’d love to get the true inside story on the (unprecedented) June debate. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least to learn that there were discussions that the timing of it would give them a window of opportunity to change horses if he came across…well, how he came across.

Reactions: BradStevens
This is one of those opinions vs. facts things. I have an opinion and I believe it’s accurate, and you have one and think it’s accurate. Neither opinion is a fact. We have a very big problem on these boards separating facts from opinions.
That’s probably the truest statement you ever made.

the-dude-yeah-well-you-know-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.gif

Well, if it's your opinion that Biden dropped out after the debate because he discovered he had a lack of energy, then I think you are in the minority. Like the 1% minority. But keep clinging to your opinion.

@mrhighlife this is an awful answer. Turn the page. She has ten canned answers. She’s simply terrible. There’s no sugarcoating it

Only Vance has a functional brain of the 4

The woman admits nothing and says nothing. She’s a pos

Trump and her are a joke. An embarrassment. As is walz

Why bother going on any interviews. A fifth grader could be in her stead. Same canned bs.

Turn the page
Blacks free money

She’s not a president. She’s an urban league program director. We’re cooked. She’s the finish line for woke bs

You didn't watch. STFU.

Oh, and what do you say about Kamala. Cover up or lack of judgment? Or a 1%er like you, who has the opinion Joe is up for the job?

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Well, if it's your opinion that Biden dropped out after the debate because he discovered he had a lack of energy, then I think you are in the minority. Like the 1% minority. But keep clinging to your opinion.
It’s my opinion that he was advised to get out because he was unlikely to win because he’s physically and mentally declining and will eventually not be able to do the job if he was elected. I think that’s a well supported opinion and many would agree with it.

Oh, and what do you say about Kamala. Cover up or lack of judgment? Or a 1%er like you, who has the opinion Joe is up for the job?
I think she’s the VP doing exactly what any VP would do in that situation. Like Truman, I’d guess she expected she’d become President at some point in a second Biden term. I see nothing nefarious about it.

Also, don’t be a dick and I won’t be a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: Lucy01
It’s my opinion that he was advised to get out because he was unlikely to win because he’s physically and mentally declining and will eventually not be able to do the job if he was elected. I think that’s a well supported opinion and many would agree with it.
He was railroaded out

Reactions: stollcpa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT