ADVERTISEMENT

Just when you think you’ve seen it all

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I’d love to hear the democrats on here defend this craziness.

Biden just increased the price to buy votes.

Fight it! And cancel any American attorney filing the lawsuit.
It's no different than if a bunch of Haitian illegals get rear ended on 95. They can file a tort claim. Non citizens can file lawsuits in the US

Fight lawsuit.
It’s really that simple. As Americans we should all agree on principle that it really doesn’t matter if the lawsuits cost more in legal fees and payouts than the settlements would. This is not the kind of thing we will do for those who enter our country illegally. Period. End of story. I will not listen to the Biden admin. blow smoke about fiscal responsibility.

Let these migrants and their shitty lawyers fight the full force of the U.S. Justice department and see who wins.

It’s really that simple. As Americans we should all agree on principle that it really doesn’t matter if the lawsuits cost more in legal fees and payouts than the settlements would. This is not the kind of thing we will do for those who enter our country illegally. Period. End of story. I will not listen to the Biden admin. blow smoke about fiscal responsibility.

Let these migrants and their shitty lawyers fight the full force of the U.S. Justice department and see who wins.
On tort claims? I'll take the shitty lawyers. I know Arnold & Porter filed a bunch

Just when you think you’ve seen it all, Biden stop’s up the toilet at the Vatican when he flushed the United States down the drain.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT