ADVERTISEMENT

It's Walz.

Guy purposely set his wedding date on the anniversary of Tiennemen Square? And then took a bunch of kids with him on his honeymoon back to China?

That's not weird? 😄

Jesus Christ where do they get these ****ing guys?
Matt, what do you think of his wife?

• Wow
Reactions: DANC
The issue was brought up during his 2022 re-election by his GOP opponent who never served...It doesn't seem to have resonated with anyone outside MAGA world...

Heck it was even brought up during his first Congressional race vs an incumbent in a basically Red ditrict. He never claimed he served in combat,although he was deployed to the far reaches, was named Minnesota's Citizen soldier of the year in 1989, and was diagnosed with tinnitus by the VA. He was also the ranking member of the House Veterans Affairs Committee.

Maybe this "horrifying" accusation will stick outside of MAGA world, but I don't think so. None of these claims are new,he's been in office for nearly 2 decades and won every race he's had.All dredging up this attack is going to do is remind independents who don't like Trump about Trump's bonespurs.

I'm not sure this is a case that JD Vance, as someone who served 4 yrs as a combat correspondent and left the Corps as a corporal can successfully prosecute vs a 24 yr veteran, who enlisted at the age of 17, and attained the rank of CSM. What has JD ever done for vets, or what legislative accomplishments has he even had,for that matter?

"Walz' leadership on behalf of his fellow veterans when he was in the U.S. House of Representatives is notable at a time when our all-volunteer force continues to struggle to recruit," Allison Jaslow, CEO of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, said in a statement praising the choice of a veteran to be vice presidential nominee. "How we care for our veterans is as important to our national security as how we care for our troops, and Walz has a record to prove that he understands that imperative."
Well, for one thing, JD served in a fvcking active war zone. Maybe that doesn't mean anything to you, but to most Americans, thet's a pretty big ****ing deal.

I know you'd like to think it's not a big deal. Maybe it's not in Minnesota. But I would love to match JD's service record against Walz's.

Maybe you didn't learn this, working at the AAFS, but Marines are all combatants first. They have specialties, but all are trained in combat arms. And I say this as someone who served in the Army in a non-combatant role, but did the Basic Combat Training everyone gets. Marines are trained differently and are mentally different than other services.

Flush his policies and his time as governor…because the media has branded him “folksy”?
I don’t know much about Walz but I will say, as a general rule, there is no turd to smelly for Cosmicbot to attempt to polish if they have a D next to their name.
Yep, Tampon Tim ducked out
Tampon Tim. 😂 Nice.

Flush his policies and his time as governor…because the media has branded him “folksy”?
I was just contrasting him with Vance, as in he's authetic,folksy and likable. The exact opposite of how people feel about Vance...

Got a link? Because on Fox (I know, I know....) they said Nanny

On Saturday, the second gentleman Emhoff admitted to cheating on his first wife, Kerstin Emhoff, leading up to their divorce in 2009.

Worse, it seems his mistress was his children’s nanny, a teacher at their school, who also ended up pregnant from the affair, though no one’s saying what came next — and Emhoff and his wife’s campaign desperately want the scandal to end with no more questions asked.

Reactions: 76-1
You can pretty much resign from the National Guard any time, unless there is a national emergency declared by the President.
Most of the guys I knew that joined the guard never expected to get deployed. They wanted the signing bonus and benefits of being in it.

On Saturday, the second gentleman Emhoff admitted to cheating on his first wife, Kerstin Emhoff, leading up to their divorce in 2009.

Worse, it seems his mistress was his children’s nanny, a teacher at their school, who also ended up pregnant from the affair, though no one’s saying what came next — and Emhoff and his wife’s campaign desperately want the scandal to end with no more questions asked.
So.... nanny

Most of the guys I knew that joined the guard never expected to get deployed. They wanted the signing bonus and benefits of being in it.
Had 3 or 4 in our fraternity...

They were pretty much to a T, "fuxk around and find out" type of guys. Couple of them were IU Rugby guys...went to a STL tourney with them one year and we probably fought in, and got kicked out of, a half dozen SLU bars.

I wonder what the spin will be on the 2nd Husband knocking up his nanny?
Why would there need to be spin? KH didn't even know him and his ex is good friends with KH...

You guys just don't get it. You keep trying to claim some sort of moral high ground and your candidate is Trump. :eek: None of these gotcha claims are going to matter to anyone outside of MAGA cause millions of people think of Trump as a slimeball...

Want to claim Harris slept her way to the top,becuase she dated Willie Brown for a year or so in the 90s? So what's the claim ? Willie was a dirty old man,30 yrs her junior and she was having an affair with a "married man"?

Well at the time Brown had been seperated from his wife for a decade. So how does that stack up with Trump sleeping around on multiple wives? If the accusation is that KH slept with a "dirty old man", the counter is that Trump himself WAS the dirty old man, who not only raped E J Carroll, but slept with both Karen MacDougal and Stormy while married to different mothers of his children.

You're fighting a losing battle because your "hero" is such a dirtbag.I guess keep it up, I don't think it's a battle you can even come close to winning...

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Is that shitlib homesexual jargon for "didn't attend an Ivy"?

This guy's like the 5th one today I've heard use "folksy". 😄

Naw..., that's probably just the new DNC (emailed) talking point...

Seems a little "Weird" that they do that type of thing in unison, but hey, when they can't possibly believe in the message they're peddling I guess that's what they feel they have to do...

Read the article and then square nanny and its definition with “a teacher at their school.” Maybe I’m wrong, but I think those two are mutually exclusive?
I read the article and what you posted. Couldn't she have been a nanny and teacher?

Many people calll baby sitters 'nannies'. Maybe she watched them during the summer.

Whatever, it really doesn't matter - it happened and it should be fair game, along with Kamala's affairs, as long as the media harps on Trump's pecadillos.

Reactions: BradStevens
Is that shitlib homesexual jargon for "didn't attend an Ivy"?

This guy's like the 5th one today I've heard use "folksy". 😄

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

They were pretty much to a T, "fuxk around and find out" type of guys. Couple of them were IU Rugby guys...went to a STL tourney with them one year and we probably fought in, and got kicked out of, a half dozen SLU bars.
You played rugby? My old roommate at IU was a Rugby player and fellow vet. We had to ban his friends from parties because they always caused a fight and damage to the apartment. lol

Whed did you go to IU? This was '75 - '77

Why would there need to be spin? KH didn't even know him and his ex is good friends with KH...

You guys just don't get it. You keep trying to claim some sort of moral high ground and your candidate is Trump. :eek: None of these gotcha claims are going to matter to anyone outside of MAGA cause millions of people think of Trump as a slimeball...

Want to claim Harris slept her way to the top,becuase she dated Willie Brown for a year or so in the 90s? So what's the claim ? Willie was a dirty old man,30 yrs her junior and she was having an affair with a "married man"?

Well at the time Brown had been seperated from his wife for a decade. So how does that stack up with Trump sleeping around on multiple wives? If the accusation is that KH slept with a "dirty old man", the counter is that Trump himself WAS the dirty old man, who not only raped E J Carroll, but slept with both Karen MacDougal and Stormy while married to different mothers of his children.

You're fighting a losing battle because your "hero" is such a dirtbag.I guess keep it up, I don't think it's a battle you can even come close to winning...
I’m glad to see you don’t care about either one of their personal mistakes.

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC

Don't start whining now, since you've been trashing Trump for the same thing for over 8 years.

Learn to live with it, because it's going to be part of the campaign.

I read the article and what you posted. Couldn't she have been a nanny and teacher?

Many people calll baby sitters 'nannies'. Maybe she watched them during the summer.

Whatever, it really doesn't matter - it happened and it should be fair game, along with Kamala's affairs, as long as the media harps on Trump's pecadillos.
I was dead wrong. I just assumed it was originally reported as “nanny,” later discovered to be a teacher at the private school, and Fox and NY Post stayed with nanny because it sounds worse. I do not move in these worlds.

But Daily Mail is clearly reporting she was both. Which is doubly icky for Emhoff. My apologies to Fox and NYPost.

Who cares? I didn't care about Melania's sex life. Why should I care about Emhoff's?

Humphrey’s bar. I used to play rugby with those guys.

Reactions: mattndallas
I was dead wrong. I just assumed it was originally reported as “nanny,” later discovered to be a teacher at the private school, and Fox and NY Post stayed with nanny because it sounds worse. I do not move in these worlds.

But Daily Mail is clearly reporting she was both. Which is doubly icky for Emhoff. My apologies to Fox and NYPost.

No big deal, my brotha

You played rugby? My old roommate at IU was a Rugby player and fellow vet. We had to ban his friends from parties because they always caused a fight and damage to the apartment. lol

Whed did you go to IU? This was '75 - '77
Nah...just rolled over to STL for a weekend of nonsense with them, I didn't play.

88-93. Interned at Prudential-Bache one Spring and Shearson-Lehman another...thus the 5 year spread. 😄

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT