ADVERTISEMENT

It would be very helpful if we're able to get anything out of

IND22

All-American
Jun 9, 2003
Deron.
RIght now he's doing very little when he's on the floor and doesn't seem to be unhappy when he's on the bench. Finally healthy and now nothing?? I don't get it..

Deron.
RIght now he's doing very little when he's on the floor and doesn't seem to be unhappy when he's on the bench. Finally healthy and now nothing?? I don't get it..
Brunk, race and TJD better

De’Ron’s just doesn’t move very well right now. The other bigs just are in much better condition and are quicker on D. I don’t expect he’ll play more than a couple minutes each half for now unless we are in bad foul trouble. Here’s to hoping that his physical condition is a lot better come the B1G season when low post banging will be needed.

Reactions: hoosierraven
I've been on record what waste he is..
I lowered my expectations for him this year.
He can't even get to those numbers.
I bet there's a student manger who can take him one on one...

I've been on record what waste he is..
I lowered my expectations for him this year.
He can't even get to those numbers.
I bet there's a student manger who can take him one on one...

Don’t be such a Jerk. DD has given his body, mind, sacrificed tons, played thru injuries. loves his teammates, IU.

No way he deserves such a d!ck response.

Hoping DD can work into reasonable shape and be healthy enough to get some baskets when needed in big games. That's where he has been most effective in the past. The reality is he currently can't move side to side and he was never one to get off the ground.

I thought he would put it all together physically over the summer. For whatever reason he was not able to get there. Unfortunately for DD the team is better when he is not on the floor. Let's hope that changes.

Reactions: ufo33
De'Ron shines against big post, half court offenses. When he is giving it his all he is the best big IU currently has, and can score at will against some of the biggest players in the country.
On the other hand, he is slow laterally, end to end and challenged vertically, and he looks bad against small, quick players.

Don't give up on him, he will show up for the Hoosiers this season.

De'Ron shines against big post, half court offenses. When he is giving it his all he is the best big IU currently has, and can score at will against some of the biggest players in the country.
On the other hand, he is slow laterally, end to end and challenged vertically, and he looks bad against small, quick players.

Don't give up on him, he will show up for the Hoosiers this season.
You're probably right, I have been a little too hard on him. Hopefully he shines against some bruises like Wesson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT