ADVERTISEMENT

Is anybody comfortable with Dolson hiring the next football coach?

Let's see. We have a first time head football coach AND a first time AD. Neither deserve where they are at a P5 school so I'd say we are stuck in suck

Don't care for Neon myself.
Much more interested in someone like C. Creighton. Proven coach, recruiter, talent evaluator and manager. Has done successful, significant upgrading every step of the way at programs/locations with far less.
So you don't really want IU to become a national top 10 team then.

So you don't really want IU to become a national top 10 team then.
Mark you know better than that. My words declared I did not want 'scared to tackle' Neon. I want someone like a Mallory but a couple steps more creative. EMU's CC hits about 80-85% of that target. I like he can quickly and accurately facilitate available roster talent toward a positive goal. He also is very good evaluating candidates for staff positions. That's a skill Mallory and Allen fell a little short at times.

Reactions: 76-1
Mark you know better than that. My words declared I did not want 'scared to tackle' Neon. I want someone like a Mallory but a couple steps more creative. EMU's CC hits about 80-85% of that target. I like he can quickly and accurately facilitate available roster talent toward a positive goal. He also is very good evaluating candidates for staff positions. That's a skill Mallory and Allen fell a little short at times.
Allen is getting a bad rap for picking his coordinators but he has hired some very good ones, they just don’t stick in Bloomington for long. The bad ones do b/c he doesn’t pull the trigger quick enough.

If we still had DeBoer, Kane, Hart, etc. we would be in a much different position right now.

Allen is getting a bad rap for picking his coordinators but he has hired some very good ones, they just don’t stick in Bloomington for long. The bad ones do b/c he doesn’t pull the trigger quick enough.

If we still had DeBoer, Kane, Hart, etc. we would be in a much different position right now.
Why is he getting a bad rap when they were his choices? Shouldn’t he take responsibility for them?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT