ADVERTISEMENT

Keeping Allen is just wasting more time; same with Dolson

The stadium still needs the premium seating and east suites done as well as pissers and concessions upgrades.
Both my wife and I said similar things in the survey that Dolson sent out. They need to promote some of the local food vendors and have a couple food courts that don't clog up the concourses. The concourses need to be bigger along with vast bathroom improvements. The first thing on seating that needs to be done even if it reduced seating by a couple of 1000 is to provide chairback seating up to row 40 at least. I think you and a few others on here could help make the fan experience better but we also need to have a better more consistent team on the field.

Both my wife and I said similar things in the survey that Dolson sent out. They need to promote some of the local food vendors and have a couple food courts that don't clog up the concourses. The concourses need to be bigger along with vast bathroom improvements. The first thing on seating that needs to be done even if it reduced seating by a couple of 1000 is to provide chairback seating up to row 40 at least. I think you and a few others on here could help make the fan experience better but we also need to have a better more consistent team on the field.
Brick and mortar are important but they only go so far

Gotta win

I’ve been wanting Traylor for a couple of years now. He gets a lot out of his players.

IU will need a FB coach that gets recruits attention and will pull in money to upgrade IU's football program along with pulling in top coaches as coordinators and great recruiters. Based on schools that have done this are at lower levels than the coaches posters have suggested. Find D3 or NAIA coaches that have won big for years IE like DeBoer did, and then they are worth a shot.
Tony Anneese would be a great candidate
Has done amazing things for Ferris State

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT