ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation . . .

And houses and cars and the things that we hold as the American dream have never been so far out of reach. It’s blind partisanship to support Biden. Guy is awful

you lying SsOS own the media and the social media.

and now own both branches of the Wall St party and the courts..

if money is allowed to buy govt, 100% chance it will.

the instant govt and both parties were allowed to be bought by the highest bidders, all that followed was literally pre ordained with zero chance of being otherwise.

the only solution, is a full divorce of big money and corporate money and govt.

and divorcing all corporate media from any and all other multinational corporate conglomerate ownership or majority funding.

and limiting the percent of shares funds can own.

CNN, NBC, Fox, CBS, ABC, Newsmax, Facebook, You Tube, Twitter, all major print, must be stand alone media entities, and not owned, controlled, and run, entirely by corporate conglomerates for whom said media division is merely their PR and propaganda arm.

or owned and controlled by mega funds who also own and control large interests in our military complex, our healthcare and pharma complex, our manufacturing bases, our telecom complex, etc.

media can only report truth, when acting as stand alone entities not beholden to any other interests.

once beholden to said other financial or political interests, media becomes merely an arm of said other interests, and truth no longer is, or ever can be, it's agenda.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Amen. The Covid lockdowns were the one time Trump’s assholeness drain the swamp mentality could have greatly benefited the country. Instead he folded like the sack of sh#t pussy he is, to Fauci of all people.
The truth is he touted “drain the swamp” as a campaign slogan but was utterly clueless as to how to actually dismantle the administrative state and more importantly was too lazy to even try.

Vivek nails this better than any candidate in the race right now.

you lying SsOS own the media and the social media.

and now own both branches of the Wall St party and the courts..

if money is allowed to buy govt, 100% chance it will.

the instant govt and both parties were allowed to be bought by the highest bidders, all that followed was literally pre ordained with zero chance of being otherwise.

the only solution, is a full divorce of big money and corporate money and govt.

and divorcing all corporate media from any and all other multinational corporate conglomerate ownership or majority funding.

and limiting the percent of shares funds can own.

CNN, NBC, Fox, CBS, ABC, Newsmax, Facebook, You Tube, Twitter, all major print, must be stand alone media entities, and not owned, controlled, and run, entirely by corporate conglomerates for whom said media division is merely their PR and propaganda arm.

or owned and controlled by mega funds who also own and control large interests in our military complex, our healthcare and pharma complex, our manufacturing bases, our telecom complex, etc.

media can only report truth, when acting as stand alone entities not beholden to any other interests.

once beholden to said other financial or political interests, media becomes merely an arm of said other interests, and truth no longer is, or ever can be, it's agenda.
Nonresponsive

Reactions: vesuvius13
i did answer your question, so now you're just lying.

and we haven't added 40% to the money supply that touches the real economy, which i also explained, so you're just lying more there.

like i said, you have to look at both sides of the ledger, not just one side, and also take into account all the earnings lost when the economy shut down, not just the subsidies designed to help mitigate those losses.

Joe Consumer is holding no more purchasing power today than pre PRICE GOUGING.

there is no more money circulating the real economy today than pre covid, as the subsidies that went to Joe Consumer didn't even the cover the losses of the economy shutting down, so the aggregate money supply circulating within the REAL ECONOMY, (not the financial markets), is probably less than pre covid. not 40% or even 10% more.

and again, you also have to realized all pre covid Fed printing never so much as touched the real economy, so had no impact on consumer prices.

it only touched the financial markets economy, thus only impacted prices withing the financial markets. (which is why it didn't impact Fed rates or consumer prices).

and again, if you look at corporate earnings, you'll see where the added revenue went, and that it was added revenue.

REPEAT, LOOK AT THE CORPORATE EARNINGS, AND YOU'LL SEE THAT'S WHERE THE PRICE GOUGING REVENUES WENT.
Don't know what you wrote, but note you have no likes and no responses. Have you considered posting like an adult? Someone might take you seriously. As it is, you post a lot of stuff most of us don't bother to read in order to avoid headaches.

I didn't buy any gas at all in June. I did average about 2.7 miles per kilowatt-hour. So.... 12 cents got me 2.7 miles, or $1.20 per 27 miles.

Last edited:
Gas has not gone down here, but the lemmings will still vote blue. Not too smart.

the total disaster of voting Pub, is what keeps them from being total idiots.

and yes, the lemmings on both sides vote whomever their corporate media of choice tell them to.

which is why neither party has had a decent prez candidate in decades.

Trump had the charisma and name recognition to be our 1st great prez since FDR, and the first to win with corp America not 100% behind, (owning), him since Ike.

too bad he is such a total POS and vile human, and probably beholden to who knows how many bad actors around the world, to ever achieve what he could have as prez.

the total disaster of voting Pub, is what keeps them from being total idiots.

and yes, the lemmings on both sides vote whomever their corporate media of choice tell them to.

which is why neither party has had a decent prez candidate in decades.

Trump had the charisma and name recognition to be our 1st great prez since FDR, and the first to win with corp America not 100% behind, (owning), him since Ike.

too bad he is such a total POS and vile human, and probably beholden to who knows how many bad actors around the world, to ever achieve what he could have as prez.
I don't think anyone is reading what you post. Why do you bother?

Falling Down Oops GIF by Minnesota State University Moorhead

I use premium. I always wonder if it is a scam
It is not a scam for high compression GDI engines. They are prone to low speed pre-ignition, & while variable valve timing systems can help mitigate knocking associated with that, over the long haul it will damage piston ring lands to the point many oe’s now have added ring land reinforcements & anodized crowns. If you’re buying new & only keeping a few years you can get away with it. If you’re buying used you’d better hope the previous owner used premium. Mark should stick to delivering brake pads…

Why would you think tax cuts in 2018 caused the inflation?
Adding borrowed cash to the economy . . . gotta be inflationary. The question is what economy would we have had without the 2018 tax cuts? Probably fairly robust already . . . what purpose did those cuts serve? Probably nothing except a feel good moment for folks who can't see the downside . . . .

You're thinking we're gonna have a stagflation economy, right? Where do you think the inflation part comes from? Don't say the PPP and Biden's hand outs. Those will be long gone.

My guess? We'll either have stagflation like the late 1970s, or disinflation and, with the Fed leading the way with higher rates, a deflating economy.

Everything has “stabilized” as more expensive

The fact that the inflation rate has dropped somewhat obscures the reality most Americans are feeling hopeless about.

The hopeless feeling is the U.S. has already become a place to live which they cannot afford (About 52% of Americans participating in a USA TODAY/) to live.

On top of this, they have little faith this will change no matter what they do, or whom they elect.

Gas prices have historically risen and fallen with the trend being slowly upward. Our food prices compared to the rest of the world have usually been a relatively small percentage of our total spending. Lately even food prices as a percentage of our total spending has been on the rise.

Ditto for transportation, housing, utilities, health, utilities, education, and recreation.

Given all this, see inflation and the economy being a big factor in the 2024 elections with GOP candidates benefiting from this.

Adding borrowed cash to the economy . . . gotta be inflationary
Tax receipts went up after the the tax cuts. So, I’m not sure on the borrowed amount. Either way it’s a very small amount that would have been financed at very low rates. We’re talking a few billion compared to 6-7 trillion added from Covid. The budget increases in the military and other programs were much more inflationary than the tax cuts.
. The question is what economy would we have had without the 2018 tax cuts? Probably fairly robust already . . . what purpose did those cuts serve? Probably nothing except a feel good moment for folks who can't see the downside . . . .
Tax cuts are deflationary if they’re accompanied with a balancing of budgets. As for 2018, a few benefits, we’re it made companies more competitive and helped average people like myself who had more money to spend.
You're thinking we're gonna have a stagflation economy, right? Where do you think the inflation part comes from? Don't say the PPP and Biden's hand outs. Those will be long gone.

My guess? We'll either have stagflation like the late 1970s, or disinflation and, with the Fed leading the way with higher rates, a deflating economy.
At some point the inflation from Covid will end, not sure when. The continued inflation would come from the financing of the increasing debt.

Last edited:
Reactions: vesuvius13 and DANC

lies, lies, and more lies.

then more lies.

then more lies.

A), the Fed doesn't cause inflation outside the financial markets, which conservatives all see as a humongous plus, not a negative, and have never had any problem with.

B), what's been going on the last couple yrs isn't inflation at all, it's price gouging due to the runaway monopolization of major US industries, thus the loss of effective market competition to hold prices down.

that said, not doubt you and other shills can churn out the false propaganda lies faster than i can the real truth. (which you lying shills are to bury).

You mean another person also believes in your crazy nonsensical theory? Who?

you're such a pathological liar, you don't even grasp which part of your post was a lie.

and which you've lied about numerous times before, and been called out on before.

and which you have no intention of ever stopping lying about.

which is how liars like you are. it's just who you are.

you don't have an honest bone in your body, and i don't believe for a second you were ever a navel officer.

you're just another dishonest internet troll.

you're such a pathological liar, you don't even grasp which part of your post was a lie.

and which you've lied about numerous times before, and been called out on before.

you don't have an honest bone in your body, and i don't believe for a second you were ever a navel officer.
I’m a navel officer. Captain of the outie battalion.

(JK outies are freaks)

lies, lies, and more lies.

then more lies.

then more lies.

A), the Fed doesn't cause inflation outside the financial markets, which conservatives all see as a humongous plus, not a negative, and have never had any problem with.

B), what's been going on the last couple yrs isn't inflation at all, it's price gouging due to the runaway monopolization of major US industries, thus the loss of effective market competition to hold prices down.

that said, not doubt you and other shills can churn out the false propaganda lies faster than i can the real truth. (which you lying shills are to bury).
In your communist utopia….how much should things cost.
Give exact cost of the stuff you say suffers from price gouging.

you're just another dishonest internet troll.
You’ve gone off the deep end. You need a long rest.

And, it’s naval, not navel. Aloha was a naval officer.

You don’t have to buy it. It’s a stone cold fact.

I’ve told my kids never to bet on anything unless you can control the outcome and/or you know something the other person doesn’t. You want to bet on this?

still not buying it for 2 seconds..

It's blind partisanship to say Biden is awful. At least when it comes to the economy.
No he’s awful. Checking his “transformative” inflations are what has saved our asses. Life is way more expensive since Biden. The man is a moron. And I know very little about business but what I do know is that once consumers are conditioned to pay a certain price it ain’t droppin. Better make some bucks goin forward

Reactions: vesuvius13 and DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT