ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine if you will, a world where people didn’t give a rip about . . .

CO. Hoosier

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2001
What boxes you checked with your life. Biden has created a government office and task force about protecting women, children, LGBTQI+, and people of color, from online shenanigans. The only group excluded are straight white adult males who actually identify as who they really are. And why aren’t senile old white males who are not capable of independent living included in this protected class? I guess being POTUS has its privileges. Lord knows if this task force is a Biden idea or some stupid idea of a naive staffer educated in a system of micro aggressions and safe spaces.

Why do we need, flags, banners, colors, initials, invented genders, weird pronouns, weeks, days, months, and special task forces for people to feel good about themselves? Shouldn’t we let ambition, creativity, accomplishments, words, and deeds define us? Isn’t this the world we should strive for instead of the endless proliferation of bullshit addressing our immutable characteristics, both real and made up? We destroyed an economy and two years of education with ill-conceived government-ordered protections, now we are destroying individuals with more of the same. Who in the hell has the right to say that a person of color is more vulnerable to cyber misconduct than a white? Thats insulting, demeaning and destructive. And Biden and Harris have already said that POC don’t have access to the internet, don’t know how to get an ID to vote or sign up for the vaccine, so WTF is the problem?

I asked my stoker this morning if she felt better now that the United Stares government appointed Kamala to protect her from on line abuse? She asked if Kamala will post daily hints to Wordle to be seen only by women, girls, LGBTQI+ and people of color?

Note to the government:; how about task forces to address real issues like:

• Drugs and overdoses
  • The coming food shortages
  • Energy shortages
  • Out of control crime
  • Single parent households.

We are fooked

End of rant.

What boxes you checked with your life. Biden has created a government office and task force about protecting women, children, LGBTQI+, and people of color, from online shenanigans. The only group excluded are straight white adult males who actually identify as who they really are. And why aren’t senile old white males who are not capable of independent living included in this protected class? I guess being POTUS has its privileges. Lord knows if this task force is a Biden idea or some stupid idea of a naive staffer educated in a system of micro aggressions and safe spaces.

Why do we need, flags, banners, colors, initials, invented genders, weird pronouns, weeks, days, months, and special task forces for people to feel good about themselves? Shouldn’t we let ambition, creativity, accomplishments, words, and deeds define us? Isn’t this the world we should strive for instead of the endless proliferation of bullshit addressing our immutable characteristics, both real and made up? We destroyed an economy and two years of education with ill-conceived government-ordered protections, now we are destroying individuals with more of the same. Who in the hell has the right to say that a person of color is more vulnerable to cyber misconduct than a white? Thats insulting, demeaning and destructive. And Biden and Harris have already said that POC don’t have access to the internet, don’t know how to get an ID to vote or sign up for the vaccine, so WTF is the problem?

I asked my stoker this morning if she felt better now that the United Stares government appointed Kamala to protect her from on line abuse? She asked if Kamala will post daily hints to Wordle to be seen only by women, girls, LGBTQI+ and people of color?

• Drugs and overdoses
  • Energy shortages
  • Out of control crime

We are fooked

End of rant.
Now that was an enjoyable read.

• Drugs and overdoses
  • Energy shortages
  • Out of control crime

We are fooked

End of rant.
It's the weekend. Why not take a break from your incessant, repetitive drivel and do something fun with your "stoker" - - maybe a movie, shuffleboard, or an early bird special.

Reactions: Bill4411
Why do we need, flags, banners, colors, initials, invented genders, weird pronouns, weeks, days, months, and special task forces for people to feel good about themselves

Just because you never needed it doesn’t mean others didn’t. Why force others to live their life through the lens of your experience?

Baffling.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Just because you never needed it doesn’t mean others didn’t. Why force others to live their life through the lens of your experience?

Baffling.
Fair point.

I still think the Biden Administration perpetuates negative stereotypes.

If this task force is necessary, why not simply announce it and omit all the BS about the most vulnerable?

Reactions: stollcpa
It's the weekend. Why not take a break from your incessant, repetitive drivel and do something fun with your "stoker" - - maybe a movie, shuffleboard, or an early bird special.
Early bird specials are for weekdays. You youngsters who work and pay my Social Security jam up all the good weekend early birds.

Reactions: stollcpa
Fair point.

I still think the Biden Administration perpetuates negative stereotypes.

If this task force is necessary, why not simply announce it and omit all the BS about the most vulnerable?
Somebody’s always going to be left out with this type of stuff. In this situation the left out party are white males. We’ve had it pretty good.

Is this task force necessary. Who knows? I know it doesn’t mean much to me either way. But if it makes somebody else feel good. Meh.

There won’t be any policy coming out of it. It’s just feel good nonsense. But harmless. Unless you don’t want it to be.

Somebody’s always going to be left out with this type of stuff. In this situation the left out party are white males. We’ve had it pretty good.

Is this task force necessary. Who knows? I know it doesn’t mean much to me either way. But if it makes somebody else feel good. Meh.

There won’t be any policy coming out of it. It’s just feel good nonsense. But harmless. Unless you don’t want it to be.
Being left out is not the point. Stereotyping is the problem.

Misery loves company.
No misery here. I gave up golf on Saturday to sleep in until eleven with the GF.

Now watching US Open smiling as Co irritates libs.

Looks like Biden needs a proclamation to stay off bicycles.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
No misery here. I gave up golf on Saturday to sleep in until eleven with the GF.

Im gonna stick up for Biden on this one. Getting on and off the bike is the hardest part of bicycling these days. I always do that on my garage apron that has a slight grade, the bike being downhill helps.

I have yet to fall though. I’m sure that‘s coming. Maybe I’ll buy a step-through girls bike. . :)

BTW, I have a great road tandem for sale if anybody is interested. I’ll pack and ship. I cannot mount up on that one without help. My town tandem is still good though.

00z0z_etFWCHEwjQCz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Biden is just plain pathetic!

"irritates"

That's funny.

Reactions: larsIU
Im gonna stick up for Biden on this one. Getting on and off the bike is the hardest part of bicycling these days. I always do that on my garage apron that has a slight grade, the bike being downhill helps.

I have yet to fall though. I’m sure that‘s coming. Maybe I’ll buy a step-through girls bike. . :)

BTW, I have a great road tandem for sale if anybody is interested. I’ll pack and ship. I cannot mount up on that one without help. My town tandem is still good though.

Perfect for mcm and the "Biebs".

• Drugs and overdoses
  • Energy shortages
  • Out of control crime

We are fooked

End of rant.
Y'all are so repressed ..

If you think about it, having men's bike with a straight bar and not a step through like women's bike makes no sense from an anatomical point of view.

If you think about it, having men's bike with a straight bar and not a step through like women's bike makes no sense from an anatomical point of view.
That’s true, if you are going to ride hours at a time. But when riding around the block to get an ice cream cone bike fit doesn’t matter much.

The very minute that society stops hating certain subgroups for their race, religion, sexual orientation etc. is the same minute that we can stop selectively trying to protect those groups from their haters and/or trying to minimize the effects of that hatred. So its a bit of a chicken and egg issue, you see.

Reactions: UncleMark
The very minute that society stops hating certain subgroups for their race, religion, sexual orientation etc. is the same minute that we can stop selectively trying to protect those groups from their haters and/or trying to minimize the effects of that hatred. So its a bit of a chicken and egg issue, you see.
You do realize you can't end hate right? When you say "Society stops hating" I have no idea what you mean. Who is society? Racists are on the fringes of modern day American society.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT