ADVERTISEMENT

If they kept a stat for miss layups and dunks

I would think we would lead the country in those catagories. I can't remember a team that is so bad on shots within 2 feet of the basket or even dunks.

At least Vic was spectacular even when he missed a dunk

giphy.gif

I'm thinking McSwain might have a better percentage from 15 than he does from 2.
Speaking of Freddie....if I owned a china shop and McSwain walked through my door I would be a little nervous. It's an inventory thing. Nice to look at and pretty to hold....

Speaking of Freddie....if I owned a china shop and McSwain walked through my door I would be a little nervous. It's an inventory thing. Nice to look at and pretty to hold....

LOL, my sister called Freddie a bull in a china shop last night during the game... Freddie should be playing football, he's not a basketball player.

Reactions: 76-1
I would think we would lead the country in those catagories. I can't remember a team that is so bad on shots within 2 feet of the basket or even dunks.
They do. It's called "at the rim %" .

Hoopsmath is gone, I know they tracked it. Synergy I know tracks it but it's a pay site and I don't have a subscription.

If I find a site, I'll post it later.

Seen Hollowell in the G-League for the Erie Bayhawks. He was on the bench during that play, I think.
I only counted 8, 9 with Hollowell.

Hollowell, Zeller, Oladipo, Ferrell, Burke, Hardaway, Robinson, LeVert, Staukus..

who am I missing?

I'm thinking McSwain might have a better percentage from 15 than he does from 2.
McSwain has some really nice finishes lately. But, sure he has missed some really easy ones too. But the whole team has been pretty bad outside of JM. And I should be a scholly player just based on FT shooting. Man we suck from the line...

I only counted 8, 9 with Hollowell.

Hollowell, Zeller, Oladipo, Ferrell, Burke, Hardaway, Robinson, LeVert, Staukus..

who am I missing?
do guys like Watford, Hulls, sheehey count. Maybe they are no longer playing but I thought they all went overseas at some point.

I have seen this before, at the Y.

McSwain should not be allowed to shoot the basketball. He should be at spring football practice as a defensive end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT