ADVERTISEMENT

I'd go fire Woodson right now..

A staff, a team and a gym waiting for the bottom to fall out.
You could hear it as well as see it.
No way to finish a good first half. Soft all
around.
Need 20 more minutes. Stay locked in because the press is coming.
We shall see.

I was waiting for X to unintentionally commit a foul and put them on the line.

They definitely made it easier for Iowa because they were up 17 and let the lead slip.
Do you honestly feel confident / comfortable with this team regardless of the lead? I have been texting a buddy who is an Iowa fan during the game. He said no way Iowa was winning. I said relax. IU is not a good basketball team and Iowa will be right back in the game by under 12 in 2H. And, here we are.

• Sad
Reactions: Willdog7
Do you honestly feel confident / comfortable with this team regardless of the lead? I have been texting a buddy who is an Iowa fan during the game. He said no way Iowa was winning. I said relax. IU is not a good basketball team and Iowa will be right back in the game by under 12 in 2H. And, here we are.
lost this game the last 2 minutes of the 1st half

• Haha
Reactions: MrBing and BigMobe
Lead gone. IU cant maintain the scoring.

So Iowa can press and run and play 7 players every game. And play his best 2 scorers almost the entire game. But Woodson has to mix and match and play 10 players because guys get too tired.

Soft as soft can be. Minus Leal.

“What I learned at Indiana was ……………
How to learn”. Really

Salient.

Play/coach 6 min of good basketball and get out of here.

the-money-pit-the-money-pit-movie.gif

Comfortable with this IU team? No. However, Iowa's shooting percentage could only improve in the 2nd half.

Galloway pounding the ball the last 4 minutes until there was 10 on the shot clock is just stupid offense unless you're up 10, we won but got lucky. now probably will have 3 starters out.

I think Woodson is the absolute worst in game coach in college basketball. He got bailed out by Cupps & Ware. Pathetic

• Angry
Reactions: Willdog7
Except it worked? Iowa had the ball and didn't score before halftime.
we would have had another possession. the 2nd foul left them with 10 seconds. was a stupid strategy. only way it makes sense is if you thought if we get the ball back Galloway will do something stupid and give them 2 possessions.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT