ADVERTISEMENT

I support the Kurds.

When I say this I mean I support a free nation, regardless of the consequences in Iraq or the ramifications with the Turks. Is their a go fund me page for the Kurds?

I agree. Frankly, the more it irritates Turkey the better. Erdogan may have sent two kids to Indiana University but we have no business siding with him over anyone.

Apparently, three out of four Erdogan kids went to Bloomington according to the wiki.

Erdogan Stadium has a ring to it!
That means their are 3 Indiana kids that didn't get accepted because of money. These three kids were qualified, sorry our class is full. Every University is doing this. They reject instate students for out of state tuition. Sad state.

That means their are 3 Indiana kids that didn't get accepted because of money. These three kids were qualified, sorry our class is full. Every University is doing this. They reject instate students for out of state tuition. Sad state.

Well Rock, every university has had its funds cutback due to state budgetary constraints due to tax reductions. Out of state students pay at least three times more than in-state students, can you blame the administrators?

Basically there is no free lunch. The idea of taxation has been stigmatised by political savvy folks for a generation now and gobbled up by the masses.

The chickens have come back to roost. From poorly funded infrastructure to education systems that are starved of funding......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT