ADVERTISEMENT

I received that "dreaded" phone call Tuesday afternoon. My urology office

called and said I am cancer free. When I first answered my phone and the caller identified herself, I thought she was going to say the biopsy revealed I had cancer. Fortunately, that wasn't the case.

It made my day!

should make your decade.

great to hear.

now time to get the FDA to update their warning labels on drugs of the possible negative side effects on putting.

to celebrate, i recommend you go out, roll it everywhere, hit a mulligan on any shot you want, and have your dentist buddy spot you 2 "gotchas" per side.

called and said I am cancer free. When I first answered my phone and the caller identified herself, I thought she was going to say the biopsy revealed I had cancer. Fortunately, that wasn't the case.

It made my day!
Good news. If the diagnosis had been cancer the caller would have told you to come in to talk to the Dr., giving you more time to worry.

It made my day!

Cancer knocked...

McNutt answered and stared...

Cancer ran like a little girl!

Well done!

PS. then he went and walked 18, 3 putted 5 holes and cut his grass in the afternoon with a pushmower like a MAN, damnit!

Last edited:
should make your decade.

great to hear.

now time to get the FDA to update their warning labels on drugs of the possible negative side effects on putting.

to celebrate, i recommend you go out, roll it everywhere, hit a mulligan on any shot you want, and have your dentist buddy spot you 2 "gotchas" per side.

Thank you! It's been my worst golf year ever.

Cancer knocked...

McNutt answered and stared...

Cancer ran like a little girl!

Well done!

PS. then he went and walked 18, 3 putted 5 holes and cut his grass in the afternoon with a pushmower like a MAN, damnit!

It doesn't sound like I'll get to play golf Saturday because of the weather. I already mowed my lawn Wednesday night. Hopefully, I'll get to play golf Sunday. I'll have a tough decision to make because I'm now a member at both Harrison Lake and Otter Creek. I joined Otter a week or so ago because it takes me through the end of 2020. I plan to resign from HLCC at the end of March. I pay for the club once a year and it ends in March of each year. I'm getting too old to afford a country club. Otter Creek also is closer to my home by about 15 minutes.

Good news. If the diagnosis had been cancer the caller would have told you to come in to talk to the Dr., giving you more time to worry.

I didn't realize that. I really thought she was going to tell me I have prostate cancer.

I was curious how a simpleton like McNutt was wealthy enough to belong to multiple country clubs.

Then a few weeks ago I was back down in the Indy area with the boys for the fantasy draft. B&B’d a mansion on Lake Morse for peanuts.

Played at three different “country clubs” that weekend through my buddy who is a middling medical device salesman in Fishers.

I forgot how much cheaper and worse everything is down there. It does have a certain rubeish charm though.

I was curious how a simpleton like McNutt was wealthy enough to belong to multiple country clubs.

Then a few weeks ago I was back down in the Indy area with the boys for the fantasy draft. B&B’d a mansion on Lake Morse for peanuts.

Played at three different “country clubs” that weekend through my buddy who is a middling medical device salesman in Fishers.

I forgot how much cheaper and worse everything is down there. It does have a certain rubeish charm though.

Otter Creek isn't a country club. It only cost me something like $2,100.00 to join. That included unlimited golf, unlimited driving range and a locker. In other words, I don't need a riding cart.

Harrison Lake Country Club, on the other hand, costs considerably more than Otter Creek. What I like most about HLCC is it is a relaxing setting and there seldom are events that close the course to members. Because it is a highly-regarded public course, Otter Creek does have a lot of outings and tournaments.

maybe you should get a second opinion? I’ve heard those prostate exams are tons of fun...

There is a big difference between a prostate exam and a prostate biopsy. I don't like either one of them, but I prefer the exam over the biopsy.

Otter Creek isn't a country club. It only cost me something like $2,100.00 to join. That included unlimited golf, unlimited driving range and a locker. In other words, I don't need a riding cart.

Harrison Lake Country Club, on the other hand, costs considerably more than Otter Creek. What I like most about HLCC is it is a relaxing setting and there seldom are events that close the course to members. Because it is a highly-regarded public course, Otter Creek does have a lot of outings and tournaments.

Have you ever played Bear Slide? What did you think of it?

I just googled it and I don't think I've ever played it. My boss and one of the owners of our company are in a group that plays golf courses all over Indiana, but I like to join a course and play it as frequently as possible. For some reason, I usually don't play a course well if I'm not familiar with it.

I just googled it and I don't think I've ever played it. My boss and one of the owners of our company are in a group that plays golf courses all over Indiana, but I like to join a course and play it as frequently as possible. For some reason, I usually don't play a course well if I'm not familiar with it.
The difference between you and me is that when I play a course I don't play it well. In fact I play it rotten.

It made my day!

Great news! I know it’s stressful waiting on those calls.

I have ulcerative colitis. Incurable but supposedly won’t kill me.

When I get really stressed out, it gets activated. Many times I start having blood in my stool. Then have to take stool sample for testing. It scares heck out of me waiting for results. I make myself sick waiting.

Is it on the north side of Indy? If it’s the one I am thinking of I’ve played once or twice and really liked it. Would have probably been 20 years ago.

I’ve wanted to play the Sagamore Club. There are an amazing number of really nice courses available to the public in the Indy area. I think they market them like Myrtle Beach now.

I playing the Donald Ross Course in French Lick today. It’s a wonderful old course. Any of you guys that love golf should play it at least once. When fast, the greens are amazingly hard.

I am sure that you are all relieved that the biopsy for my surgically-removed gall bladder also came back negative for any malignancies!

I didn't expect otherwise, but I guess you never know, since it had been inflamed for some time. I was lazy to get it taken care of, and the doc says prolonged inflammation can drive carcinogenesis.

Is it on the north side of Indy? If it’s the one I am thinking of I’ve played once or twice and really liked it. Would have probably been 20 years ago.

I’ve wanted to play the Sagamore Club. There are an amazing number of really nice courses available to the public in the Indy area. I think they market them like Myrtle Beach now.

I playing the Donald Ross Course in French Lick today. It’s a wonderful old course. Any of you guys that love golf should play it at least once. When fast, the greens are amazingly hard.

I wasn’t a fan of Bear Slide. Conditions were ok, but quirky layout. There are some good courses around Indy. We did Purgatory, Prairie View, Bear Slide, & Crooked Stick on a long weekend & I thought Prairie View & Purgatory we’re very good...

I am sure that you are all relieved that the biopsy for my surgically-removed gall bladder also came back negative for any malignancies!

I didn't expect otherwise, but I guess you never know, since it had been inflamed for some time. I was lazy to get it taken care of, and the doc says prolonged inflammation can drive carcinogenesis.

Fake science.

Take 2 aspirin.

Call in the morning.

I wasn’t a fan of Bear Slide. Conditions were ok, but quirky layout. There are some good courses around Indy. We did Purgatory, Prairie View, Bear Slide, & Crooked Stick on a long weekend & I thought Prairie View & Purgatory we’re very good...

Long time ago, my memory of Bears Slide might be bad. Lol. I’ve never played Purgatory but have played Prairie View which I liked.

Great news! I know it’s stressful waiting on those calls.

I have ulcerative colitis. Incurable but supposedly won’t kill me.

When I get really stressed out, it gets activated. Many times I start having blood in my stool. Then have to take stool sample for testing. It scares heck out of me waiting for results. I make myself sick waiting.

I'm sorry to hear about your health issues. It can't be fun. Hang in there.

Fake science.

Take 2 aspirin.

Call in the morning.

I had no idea about your gall bladder. I hope you're doing all right.

I had no idea about your gall bladder. I hope you're doing all right.
I was back to work after two weeks, and I could have returned sooner.

It was a laproscopic procedure, so incisions are almost completely healed, 3 weeks today. The first 4 days were rough due to location near abdominal wall, which made deep breathing painful until some healing happened.

It was a laproscopic procedure, so incisions are almost completely healed, 3 weeks today. The first 4 days were rough due to location near abdominal wall, which made deep breathing painful until some healing happened.

It sounds like you're a trooper to me.

You should have used opioids

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT