ADVERTISEMENT

I Need An Update on The 50 State Attacks

Actually, McMurtry has vaulted right over the Purdue standard for those things. I'd say he now qualifies easily to satisfy the Carmel High School standard. Pretty soon, he may even qualify under the Duke University standards.
McMurtry is Josh McRoberts?

Einhorn is Finkle!

Lmao the most absurd post of the month. 23 dead. 700 cops injured. 150 Fed bldgs damaged. hundreds of millions in damage to businesses. Celebs posting bond. At least have an ounce of honesty when you post. “A small percentage of rioters.” A small percentage doesn’t do that kind of widespread damage and killing. And remember. The rioting this summer was a rush to judgment before any evidence was evaluated and the justice system had an opportunity to work.

And yeah breaking into the capitol was horrible. And they will pay the price. As will trump and others who incited the action

Sure, just ignore what the two reasons that led to rioting. Rush to judgment? You think it was just about what happened during the summer. Awwww...you're so cute.

And yes, a small percentage, considering how widespread the protests were.

What a convenient and predictable response as you know damned well I am not talking about the largely peaceful BLM or or Me Too protests.

The only difference between the violent destructive hate-based riots I refer to are the locations and the relative ends of the nutjob spectrum the criminals belong to.

Nice try though.

Well, one set of nut jobs was using responding to police violence in real time. During that time, others were using the protests as cover to do damage.

Meanwhile, the other set of nut jobs thinks an election was stolen, and that they're actions could, at worst, over throw our government, at least, kidnap or kill legislators.

Sure, just ignore what the two reasons that led to rioting. Rush to judgment? You think it was just about what happened during the summer. Awwww...you're so cute.

And yes, a small percentage, considering how widespread the protests were.
Lmao - is that your experience from rural Indiana? You an expert on the judicial system? Stick to bouncing basketballs. The protests were a rush to judgment

Lmao - is that your experience from rural Indiana? You an expert on the judicial system? Stick to bouncing basketballs. The protests were a rush to judgment

Rural Indiana?
Rural?
I live in a city of 100K next to a city of 800K.

If you think the protests last summer were just about what happened last year, you're too prejudiced to be part of this discussion.

Stick to whatever it is your balls stick to.

Rural Indiana?
Rural?
I live in a city of 100K next to a city of 800K.

If you think the protests last summer were just about what happened last year, you're too prejudiced to be part of this discussion.

Stick to whatever it is your balls stick to.
Lmao you dolt. You bouncin balls off your head? I worked in the inner city of Saint Louis. Sat through fifteen years of court dockets in the city. Represented injured cops. Cops injured in Ferguson. While you’re chasing junior high basketball kids in Indiana. Stay in your lane. Calling me prejudice. You post over here like a woke teenager.

Last edited:
When I called him the village idiot, I wasn't being insulting It's just a fact.
Explain tariffs to us again Dan. You are such a financial genius.

You calling anyone an idiot is rich. Click. It's been fun.

Lmao you dolt. You bouncin balls off your head? I worked in the inner city of Saint Louis. Sat through fifteen years of court dockets in the city. Represented injured cops. Cops injured in Ferguson. While you’re chasing junior high basketball kids in Indiana. Stay in your lane. Calling me prejudice. You post over here like a woke teenager.

Then act like you know what you're talking about. Sticking to the position. If you think this past summer was just about rushing to judgment over what happened this past summer, you're either too dumb or too prejudiced to offer any sort of opinion on the matter.

Now you be a good little boy and act like I don't have a great deal more interaction with the parents of those players about issues impacting their families, or my young assistant coaches on the front lines of these protests because it matters to them. True concerns from people of all walks of life.

Stay in my lane? Yours sounds a lot narrower than mine.

Then act like you know what you're talking about. Sticking to the position. If you think this past summer was just about rushing to judgment over what happened this past summer, you're either too dumb or too prejudiced to offer any sort of opinion on the matter.

Now you be a good little boy and act like I don't have a great deal more interaction with the parents of those players about issues impacting their families, or my young assistant coaches on the front lines of these protests because it matters to them. True concerns from people of all walks of life.

Stay in my lane? Yours sounds a lot narrower than mine.
That’s exactly where I trust you get your info from. Talking to teenagers. No actual experience in courts. No checking stats on the fbi website. It’s all there. Doj. FBI. They have it for you to look at. The reality of police killings and crimes committed in cold hard facts. But no. You don’t know about any of that. You know twitter.

Reactions: DANC and 76-1
That’s exactly where I trust you get your info from. Talking to teenagers. No actual experience in courts. No checking stats on the fbi website. It’s all there. Doj. FBI. They have it for you to look at. The reality of police killings and crimes committed in cold hard facts. But no. You don’t know about any of that. You know twitter.

I'm sorry. You clearly can't read. Please review and get back to me.

Lmao you are so stupid. A stupid kid basketball coach with opinions about the justice system. Lol. Let me be your teacher. Get off Twitter. Don’t wait for Rex Chapman to tell you what’s racist with cops and courts. Use that tiny little woke brain of yours and fight your way through the justice department’s report on Ferguson. You’ll get an idea of where racism exists as it relates to law enforcement and the judicial system. And feel free to come back with questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC and 76-1
People like you are a big part of the problem - you’d rather tell stories that suit your narrative than look at the data. There’s a reason Russia, China, Iran FLOOD social media about racism, elections being stolen, guns getting taken away, etc. Because there are goons like you waiting to lap it up, dying for something to be outraged about, desperate for a “cause” to make them feel like they’re fighting the good fight. Is there racism? Absolutely. Is it because there is a system built around it? Ridiculous. There are shitty people out there, & there is plenty of ignorant people out there to gobble up what they’ve been fed. What has changed as a result of the protests & riots? If it’s not been fixed, why did they stop? Why is there so little discussion about it now?

Well, one set of nut jobs was using responding to police violence in real time. During that time, others were using the protests as cover to do damage.

Meanwhile, the other set of nut jobs thinks an election was stolen, and that they're actions could, at worst, over throw our government, at least, kidnap or kill legislators.

You conveniently forget the continued nightly violence when the BLM folks were not around. Look Sport, violence destruction and murder are violence, destruction and murder. The post Jan 6 response has been appropriate...the post all summer response...not so much.

Bias and selective response has no place. And yet...

Been working from home and my office is in a basement, so I don't know how the war is going.

In which states are the states winning? In which states are the rebels winning?

Is Biden safe? Did the National Guard kidnap him or defend him?

Is Trump directing the war, or did the Pentagon support Biden?

Is CNN still on the air? (I sorta thought they'd be the first taken out - sorta like the Iraq war - "communications" are always targeted early. Side question - how many of their staff resigned and took up arms against the insurgency? I know a guy who used to date Anderson Cooper - so I'm hoping Cooper decided he could best serve by staying "on camera" - nobody needs him to try and be a hero.)

Have any foreign nations promised support yet? (You know France has ALWAYS had our backs, even in the 1700's - but I have never trusted the Germans. And I assume England has already sent troops, but would like a confirmation.)

SOMEBODY TELL ME SOMETHING!!!
See this is why your guy is flying home to Florida today. He treated a potential crisis as a hoax and didn't prepare for the worst. You really got to stop telling your people that everything is a hoax, especially if it comes from U.S. Intelligence sources, like the FBI or from Administration officials, like the guy who oversaw cybersecurity for the election. This kinda shit will never get you back in the White House.

Been working from home and my office is in a basement, so I don't know how the war is going.

In which states are the states winning? In which states are the rebels winning?

Is Biden safe? Did the National Guard kidnap him or defend him?

Is Trump directing the war, or did the Pentagon support Biden?

Is CNN still on the air? (I sorta thought they'd be the first taken out - sorta like the Iraq war - "communications" are always targeted early. Side question - how many of their staff resigned and took up arms against the insurgency? I know a guy who used to date Anderson Cooper - so I'm hoping Cooper decided he could best serve by staying "on camera" - nobody needs him to try and be a hero.)

Have any foreign nations promised support yet? (You know France has ALWAYS had our backs, even in the 1700's - but I have never trusted the Germans. And I assume England has already sent troops, but would like a confirmation.)

SOMEBODY TELL ME SOMETHING!!!

Fairly simple really, once Trump recognized Biden as the next President and denounced the rioters the wind went out of the sails and it was over. 5 people are still dead but that doesn’t seem to bother too many people. Ive heard that his supporters feel abandoned but shame on them because the rest of us saw that coming a mile away.

Lmao the most absurd post of the month. 23 dead. 700 cops injured. 150 Fed bldgs damaged. hundreds of millions in damage to businesses. Celebs posting bond. At least have an ounce of honesty when you post. “A small percentage of rioters.” A small percentage doesn’t do that kind of widespread damage and killing. And remember. The rioting this summer was a rush to judgment before any evidence was evaluated and the justice system had an opportunity to work.

And yeah breaking into the capitol was horrible. And they will pay the price. As will trump and others who incited the action

Actually there is a difference and it is fairly obvious. BLM is a movement that has been going on for years and is inspired by the perception of police violence against blacks. In other words, government using taxpayer dollars to commit undue violence against our citizens. What happened at the capitol was much different. One arm of government incited a riot against another arm of our government.

Actually there is a difference and it is fairly obvious. BLM is a movement that has been going on for years and is inspired by the perception of police violence against blacks. In other words, government using taxpayer dollars to commit undue violence against our citizens. What happened at the capitol was much different. One arm of government incited a riot against another arm of our government.
Agreed

The overwrought mob that stormed the Capital Building never had the slimmest of a chance of actually "overthrowing the government". Anyone who tells you they did is either working for CNN or MSNBC or a fool...

All this "insurrection" and " coup" rhetoric is just 100 percent nonsense... An actual "coup" would have had to have had the nearly complete support of the US military based within 200 miles of the D.C. to have had the slightest chance of success (they didn't have) and would have struck in many, many..., more locations than just the chambers of the House and Senate... Insert the term "insurrection" and you're implying that that group of 120 firebrands mixed with another group of a eighty or so who essentially became rubbernecking tourists once inside the building..., were, in fact, leading a nationwide armed rebellion... (Didn't Happen period)...

There was Never a real viable threat to the United States Government as an entity.

The costumed yahoos could have done their very worst and actually murdered Pence and some of Congress and still never would have even sniffed the overall reins of power... (and it wouldn't have mattered how the President felt or acted because the Military was never going to go along with it (and that's who you Need for an actual "coup" or any hope of a successful "insurrection")...

I don't condone what they did by breaking in and, in fact..., I think that whoever stepped foot "inside" the Capital Building that day should have been shot, or at minimum, rifle butted as soon as the stuck their head through that broken window..., and I think they should be prosecuted to the highest extent of the law and most likely will be...

My point is simply that there was no actual, "coup" and neither was there an "insurrection" in any actual operative sense, and anyone telling you there was is either a liar or a fool (or both)...

All that Ever was going to be accomplished by those idiots who made it inside was a delay of the vote (even in the worst case scenario)... Which is all that ended up happening... The mob (who broke in) never had a chance of doing anything substantive aside from going down in history as a bunch of foolish wanna be's...

There is one bright spot in all of this and that is that this has thrown a bright light on the glaring deficiencies in the Security of the Capital Building and it's environs... Guess who's ultimately in charge of and to blame for that: Madame Speaker Nancy Pelosi... What a surprise...

Did the chant of the House Democrats now switch from "Defund the Police!!!" to "Let's up the funding for the National Guard!!!!" 🙄 (Asking for several friends)

Last edited:
The overwrought mob that stormed the Capital Building never had the slimmest of a chance of actually "overthrowing the government". Anyone who tells you they did is either working for CNN or MSNBC or a fool...

All this "insurrection" and " coup" rhetoric is just 100 percent nonsense... An actual "coup" would have had to have had the nearly complete support of the US military based within 200 miles of the D.C. to have had the slightest chance of success (they didn't have) and would have struck in many, many..., more locations than just the chambers of the House and Senate... Insert the term "insurrection" and you're implying that that group of 120 firebrands mixed with another group of a eighty or so who essentially became rubbernecking tourists once inside the building..., were, in fact, leading a nationwide armed rebellion... (Didn't Happen period)...

There was Never a real viable threat to the United States Government as an entity.

The costumed yahoos could have done their very worst and actually murdered Pence and some of Congress and still never would have even sniffed the overall reins of power... (and it wouldn't have mattered how the President felt or acted because the Military was never going to go along with it (and that's who you Need for an actual "coup" or any hope of a successful "insurrection")...

I don't condone what they did by breaking in and, in fact..., I think that whoever stepped foot "inside" the Capital Building that day should have been shot, or at minimum, rifle butted as soon as the stuck their head through that broken window..., and I think they should be prosecuted to the highest extent of the law and most likely will be...

My point is simply that there was no actual, "coup" and neither was there an "insurrection" in any actual operative sense, and anyone telling you there was is either a liar or a fool (or both)...

All that Ever was going to be accomplished by those idiots who made it inside was a delay of the vote (even in the worst case scenario)... Which is all that ended up happening... The mob (who broke in) never had a chance of doing anything substantive aside from going down in history as a bunch of foolish wanna be's...

There is one bright spot in all of this and that is that this has thrown a bright light on the glaring deficiencies in the Security of the Capital Building and it's environs... Guess who's ultimately in charge of and to blame for that: Madame Speaker Nancy Pelosi... What a surprise...

Did the chant of the House Democrats now switch from "Defund the Police!!!" to "Let's up the funding for the National Guard!!!!" 🙄 (Asking for several friends)

I agree with your point that the rioters had no chance of success in the overthrow of our government. I’m still concerned that a sitting President and his supporters in Congress advanced an inaccurate narrative that ultimately led to the deaths of 5 people. It is less than inspiring that anyone would use this as an opportunity to criticize Pelosi when the individuals that created this powder keg are clear and obvious.

Edited to add a quick thought. If someone hatches a dumbass plot to kill the President, one that has no chance of success, what should we call it? The rioters may have had zero chance of success but what was the intent?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
The overwrought mob that stormed the Capital Building never had the slimmest of a chance of actually "overthrowing the government".

Of course they didn't. But they THOUGHT that they did. John Wilkes Booth thought he'd be branded a hero for killing Lincoln, Didn't happen either.

I wasn't aware that criminals get brownie points for incompetence.

true, they were unable to locate the persons than many in the crowd very clearly wished to kidnap and/or assassinate.

Again, I wasn't aware that criminals get brownie points for incompetence.

Reactions: cosmickid
Of course they didn't. But they THOUGHT that they did. John Wilkes Booth thought he'd be branded a hero for killing Lincoln, Didn't happen either.

I wasn't aware that criminals get brownie points for incompetence.

true, they were unable to locate the persons than many in the crowd very clearly wished to kidnap and/or assassinate.

Again, I wasn't aware that criminals get brownie points for incompetence.
They didn’t think they were overthrowing the gov.

Reactions: DANC and stollcpa

So what you're saying is that for a coup or insurrection to have occurred either would have to have been successful.

Wrong on both counts.

BTW, another bright spot is that our institutions - what some might call the Deep State - worked to preserve the nation and its other institutions. The nation - us - is bigger and better than a bunch of wannabe yahoos even if they passionately believe they're right, and are incited by a sitting president.

They didn’t think they were overthrowing the gov.
The aim was to "stop the steal", by any means. Lots in the mob were claiming "It's 1776 all over again". That "America has shown up, and were taking over our house"

I am not saying there was a well thought out plan, or even a coherent plan. But there was a clear desire of the mob to prevent any change as to who was to sit in the Oval Office.

The aim was to "stop the steal", by any means. Lots in the mob were claiming "It's 1776 all over again". That "America has shown up, and were taking over our house"

I am not saying there was a well thought out plan, or even a coherent plan. But there was a clear desire of the mob to prevent any change as to who was to sit in the Oval Office.
that's your fantasy. they were at a different locale then walked there. they didn't have any army of weapons. half of em were walking around taking selfies talking to the cops. they created a disturbance and a nuisance and things got out of hand. it wasn't some planned coup.

that's your fantasy. they were at a different locale then walked there. they didn't have any army of weapons. half of em were walking around taking selfies talking to the cops. they created a disturbance and a nuisance and things got out of hand. it wasn't some planned coup.
And that's your fantasy . . . talking points, really. The fact is that at least some of those protesters wanted to reinstall Trump as president and the means they would use didn't matter.

Reactions: Circlejoe
I agree with your point that the rioters had no chance of success in the overthrow of our government. I’m still concerned that a sitting President and his supporters in Congress advanced an inaccurate narrative that ultimately led to the deaths of 5 people. It is less than inspiring that anyone would use this as an opportunity to criticize Pelosi when the individuals that created this powder keg are clear and obvious.

Even that number of deaths number is phony... Three of those deaths were from ordinary medical emergencies... CNN rolled them in to inflate the death toll and everyone has bought that number hook line and sinker... Even one is too many and a sad event but 2 is the actual death toll of those actually involved breaching of the Capital Building...

As far as Nancy P goes I suppose that falls under the heading "you can't handle the truth"...
If Pelosi had shown anything close to the same type of interest in Capital Building Security that she does in plumping up her box seats at the Lincoln Center, the two deaths that occurred inside the Capital Building never would have been able to happen...

Reactions: DANC and stollcpa
So all of the things being chanted by the mob was really just doctored video & doctored audio? it was all some CNN fantasy? "Hang Mike Pence!" was never chanted?

Interesting
Did they stay and fight? Into the night. Deaths strewn all around the plaza. They went home. Took pics with cops. Grabbed souvenirs and went home. no rioting into the night. Probably half of them ate at Applebee’s afterwards. Now they’ll pay the price in court.

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
Even that number of deaths number is phony... Three of those deaths were from ordinary medical emergencies... CNN rolled them in to inflate the death toll and everyone has bought that number hook line and sinker... Even one is too many and a sad event but 2 is the actual death toll of those actually involved breaching of the Capital Building...

As far as Nancy P goes I suppose that falls under the heading "you can't handle the truth"...
If Pelosi had shown anything close to the same type of interest in Capital Building Security that she does in plumping up her box seats at the Lincoln Center, the two deaths that occurred inside the Capital Building never would have been able to happen...

Seems like a silly point to argue when 15 policemen were hospitalized, one in critical condition.

And that's your fantasy . . . talking points, really. The fact is that at least some of those protesters wanted to reinstall Trump as president and the means they would use didn't matter.
lol okay. Let’s see what the prosecutors charge these folks with and what sticks. Sedition/treason etc or trespass/property crimes etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1
lol okay. Let’s see what the prosecutors charge these folks with and what sticks. Sedition/treason etc or trespass/property crimes etc
Easy. Prosceution 101. Lock them away fast, with what you can easily prove, if the punishment for it is expected to be significant. That doesn't mean squat. Sedition/treason charges will be limited to the inside help, if it existed.

Easy. Prosceution 101. Lock them away fast, with what you can easily prove, if the punishment for it is expected to be significant. That doesn't mean squat. Sedition/treason charges will be limited to the inside help, if it existed.
No no no. This was a coup. 18 US CODE CH 115. Let’s see charges and convictions for same. If it was a coup

Reactions: 76-1

i don’t know how the take away is Nancy screwed up. The President of the United Stares incited a riot against congress. In any sane world that is the key point.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Decided to read through some threads today. Bad decision on my part. Don't worry, I won't be like mctrumpy66 and claim I'm leaving several times, then return every time.
I really thought I would see some level of contrition from the Right Wing posters here, but I must have been suffering from the brain fog that is actually a symptom of Covid.
(On a side note, other than a case of atrial fibrillation brought on by the coronavirus, I am recovering and working on building up stamina, while at the same time, avoiding sharp corners because of the blood thinners I am on due to the afib. Had a electrocardiogram and EKG today...I sure don't remember having to do that after previous colds or flus, but, oh well. I guess the doctors are in on the hoax, too.)
Anyway, what I have found is posters trying to flip the script and minimize the events of January 6. To those claiming it wasn't serious, or was a sightseeing tour that got out of hand, I say you are monumentally stupid. To the OP of this thread, who snidely asked for updates on the state capitol attacks, I would direct him to contact the FBI. I assume this will be a 4 year quest, and will be justified by the 4 years of Trump's treatment by the fake news...regardless of the obvious false equivalency involved.
Finally, in response to a thread by the recently absent Masa, entitled "Trump's Legacy", I would like to submit the following picture, which I think sums it up nicely:

60009b16b8050700189952d8

That is the legacy of DJT. Deal with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT