ADVERTISEMENT

I Need An Update on The 50 State Attacks

Even that number of deaths number is phony... Three of those deaths were from ordinary medical emergencies... CNN rolled them in to inflate the death toll and everyone has bought that number hook line and sinker... Even one is too many and a sad event but 2 is the actual death toll of those actually involved breaching of the Capital Building...

As far as Nancy P goes I suppose that falls under the heading "you can't handle the truth"...
If Pelosi had shown anything close to the same type of interest in Capital Building Security that she does in plumping up her box seats at the Lincoln Center, the two deaths that occurred inside the Capital Building never would have been able to happen...
So you're saying 2 deaths was "worth it"?

BTW, which three deaths were "ordinary" medical emergencies? Which two weren't?

I agree with your point that the rioters had no chance of success in the overthrow of our government. I’m still concerned that a sitting President and his supporters in Congress advanced an inaccurate narrative that ultimately led to the deaths of 5 people. It is less than inspiring that anyone would use this as an opportunity to criticize Pelosi when the individuals that created this powder keg are clear and obvious.

Edited to add a quick thought. If someone hatches a dumbass plot to kill the President, one that has no chance of success, what should we call it? The rioters may have had zero chance of success but what was the intent?
A better question is, do you think a few people who hatch a dumbass plot that has no chance of success reflect the views of an entire political party?

If a President urges people to exercise their 1st Amendment rights, is that inciting an insurrection?

They didn’t think they were overthrowing the gov.
The morons on this board think that whoever occupies the Capitol is running the government. That's their Middle Ages mentality - sieze the castle!

They brought no firearms and, if they were going to hang anyone, someone forgot to bring the rope.

A better question is, do you think a few people who hatch a dumbass plot that has no chance of success reflect the views of an entire political party?

If a President urges people to exercise their 1st Amendment rights, is that inciting an insurrection?
I think if the leaders of your party acknowledged there was no evidence of fraud in th election the attack on the Capitol doesn't happen. When will they admit it? Maybe when the polls show it doesn't get them votes to perpetuate their own fraud.

So you're saying 2 deaths was "worth it"?

BTW, which three deaths were "ordinary" medical emergencies? Which two weren't?
I am struggling to decide which category to put the guy who tazed himself in the balls until he had a heart attack. It fits nicely into the hilarious and poetic justice categories

I think if the leaders of your party acknowledged there was no evidence of fraud in th election the attack on the Capitol doesn't happen. When will they admit it? Maybe when the polls show it doesn't get them votes to perpetuate their own fraud.
Does evidence of fraud supercede the right to free speech and assembly?

There was evidence of fraud, if you are paying the least bit of attention. 6,000 votes being shifted from Trump to Biden in one Michigan county being only 1 example.

Blocking Republican observers is another. Claiming a seweage line break for slow vote counting in Atlanta, when there was none, is another. Tranches of votes coming in with 100% for Biden are another.

The problem is, the courts wouldn't even hear the evidence. There is plenty of evidence, but the Democrats aren't the final word about who has the right to determine who is justified for exercising their rights.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
The morons on this board think that whoever occupies the Capitol is running the government. That's their Middle Ages mentality - sieze the castle!

They brought no firearms and, if they were going to hang anyone, someone forgot to bring the rope.
for sure. and you know everyone of those rednecks has an arsenal of weapons at home that they could have brought. the people who say this was a coup are the same hyper partisans whose opinions come as no surprise. that said, i do believe that "some" of the demonstrators could have been incited on an impulse thought that they could interfere/delay the vote. regardless, if this was a coup as some here are so certain of there's a federal statute right on point with severe consequences for same upon conviction

Reactions: DANC
6,000 votes being shifted from Trump to Biden in one Michigan county being only 1 example.
Getting your news from Ted Nugent's twitter feed, I see.

No, but I believe the President and his supporters in Congress promoted an inaccurate conspiracy that was adopted by a large number of people in the party. Given the magnitude of the lies that were told, the support they received in Congress and some media outlets they stage was set. I listened to the President’s speech, and I think the bad apples in the crowd were incited.

• Wow
No, but I believe the President and his supporters in Congress promoted an inaccurate conspiracy that was adopted by a large number of people in the party. Given the magnitude of the lies that were told, the support they received in Congress and some media outlets they stage was set. I listened to the President’s speech, and I think the bad apples in the crowd were incited.
I believe some of that too

Last edited:
Does evidence of fraud supercede the right to free speech and assembly?

There was evidence of fraud, if you are paying the least bit of attention. 6,000 votes being shifted from Trump to Biden in one Michigan county being only 1 example.

Blocking Republican observers is another. Claiming a seweage line break for slow vote counting in Atlanta, when there was none, is another. Tranches of votes coming in with 100% for Biden are another.

The problem is, the courts wouldn't even hear the evidence. There is plenty of evidence, but the Democrats aren't the final word about who has the right to determine who is justified for exercising their rights.

Was this your best example?

https://apnews.com/article/joe-bide...ing-michigan-6beeef230376e75252d6eaa91db3f88f

The argument over observers has been hashed-out pretty thoroughly. The sewage line break is new to me, but not sure slow counting equates to fraud. If there are precincts going 100% to Biden, I can't find that on Google.

The courts won't hear the evidence? Not a single one. Not surprised based on the collection of evidence you've presented.

So again, the GOP needs to put-up or shut-up.

So, if people are hearing things that aren't said, it's the speaker's fault?

Was this your best example?

https://apnews.com/article/joe-bide...ing-michigan-6beeef230376e75252d6eaa91db3f88f

The argument over observers has been hashed-out pretty thoroughly. The sewage line break is new to me, but not sure slow counting equates to fraud. If there are precincts going 100% to Biden, I can't find that on Google.

The courts won't hear the evidence? Not a single one. Not surprised based on the collection of evidence you've presented.

So again, the GOP needs to put-up or shut-up.
Sure, it's always a 'clerical error' or 'computer glitch' when fraud is discovered.

Have you ever wondered why none of those clerical errors or computer glitches favored Trump? No, you probably haven't.

Seriously - you didn't know about the sewage line break in Atlanta? How could you miss it? It was talked about on election night by all the networks.

The reporting of observers being blocked was being reported in real time. Again, did you even watch any coverage of the election?

You said there was no evidence of fraud. I showed you evidence. And these are items that were reported in real time - not months after with time to make excuses.

Last edited:
You're on a roll.

Tell us about the Germans and Pearl Harbor.
people are allowed to carry guns in america. and keep them in their homes. that said i'm sure there were scary people there that are indeed a threat. there's rioting going on now from the left in portland, seattle and other places lashing out at biden calling themselves "ungovernable." courtsense is right. this jersey wearing nonsense requires tunnel vision that defies logic. there are nuts on the right. there are nuts on the left. until we all recognize that and stop with the partisan crap we'll never come together.

the mistake was made this summer to allow the protesting/rioting to go on like it did. it's not constitutionally protected. it was dereliction of duty of governments supported by the media and bailed out by celebs etc. those people this summer should have been brutally removed from the streets and then prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law with massive bonds set. same goes for the rednecks who showed up on january 6. the guard should have been ready and absolutely brutal with them. then bonds set to send a message.

we have the government we deserve and we're dealing with the consequences of same all over the country.

Fraud would be an improperly altered certified vote total. Fraud would not be a mistake in reporting interim, incomplete results before certification. Do you not get this? Really?

Decided to read through some threads today. Bad decision on my part. Don't worry, I won't be like mctrumpy66 and claim I'm leaving several times, then return every time.
I really thought I would see some level of contrition from the Right Wing posters here, but I must have been suffering from the brain fog that is actually a symptom of Covid.
(On a side note, other than a case of atrial fibrillation brought on by the coronavirus, I am recovering and working on building up stamina, while at the same time, avoiding sharp corners because of the blood thinners I am on due to the afib. Had a electrocardiogram and EKG today...I sure don't remember having to do that after previous colds or flus, but, oh well. I guess the doctors are in on the hoax, too.)
Anyway, what I have found is posters trying to flip the script and minimize the events of January 6. To those claiming it wasn't serious, or was a sightseeing tour that got out of hand, I say you are monumentally stupid. To the OP of this thread, who snidely asked for updates on the state capitol attacks, I would direct him to contact the FBI. I assume this will be a 4 year quest, and will be justified by the 4 years of Trump's treatment by the fake news...regardless of the obvious false equivalency involved.
Finally, in response to a thread by the recently absent Masa, entitled "Trump's Legacy", I would like to submit the following picture, which I think sums it up nicely:

60009b16b8050700189952d8

That is the legacy of DJT. Deal with it.

All I hear is you aren't even getting well right!

So - "Get well you dumb liberal SOB! That's an order." (EmPHAsis on "dumb.")

Or,if you prefer, because opposing ME in your efforts at returning to good health would help spur you back faster - "Stay sick you dumb liberal SOB. THAT'S an order 2."

I neither oversell nor minimize the "coup"

I accept what actually happened and call the violence wrong - as always.

Selective outrage is part of the problem - never the cure.

I refuse to condemn the people who just wanted to peacefully assemble and petition their government over their grievances - whether I agree with the them or not.

After being mainly silent here for over 2 years - I came back to criticize the violence of the left, and I have equally criticized the violence of the right. And I ABSOLUTELY admit that I lampooned (that means "made fun of" for all of you fellas who were educated by Woodstock Nation) those who claimed there would be violent armed assaults in all 50 state capitols - in all of the CNN glory I could muster.

Hope that helps you understand.

You're on a roll.

Tell us about the Germans and Pearl Harbor.
Read your own link, not the headlines.

The 2 major people mentioned weren't even in the protest when they were found with weapons.

If you were going to storm the castle and take over the government, wouldn't you have a firearm? There were no firearms found in the Capitol. And one guy with a pistol was found at the protest.

That's a real armed assault, isn't it?

people are allowed to carry guns in america.
DANC said that they weren't carrying guns. He lied. He knew that he lied. But sometimes liars need their noses to be rubbed in the truth.

There were many firearms weapons arrests on the day before, as well. Word was getting around, even among DANC-like imbiciles, that maybe it would be best to leave the guns in the car, or the Motel 6, and uses flag poles, hockey sticks, fire extinguishers, etc. as weapons of choice.

DANC said that they weren't carrying guns. He lied. He knew that he lied. But sometimes liars need their noses to be rubbed in the truth.
They weren't carrying guns in the Capitol. But you said they were stagine a coup.

Who stages a coup without firearms?

Stop listening to the voices in your head.

They weren't carrying guns in the Capitol. But you said they were stagine a coup.

Who stages a coup without firearms?

Stop listening to the voices in your head.
You may want to hit pause.

There was a quote from the DC cop who was being suffocated by the mob between the Capitol doors that he didn't pull out his weapon because they had been taking guns off people all day, and he knew the police would be outnumbered in a gunfight. Whether he was right or wrong, it's what he said. I'll try to find the article again.

You may want to hit pause.

There was a quote from the DC cop who was being suffocated by the mob between the Capitol doors that he didn't pull out his weapon because they had been taking guns off people all day, and he knew the police would be outnumbered in a gunfight. Whether he was right or wrong, it's what he said. I'll try to find the article again.
Found the article in WaPo: https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2021/01/14/dc-police-capitol-riot/?arc404=true.

Here's the quote from Officer Daniel Hodges, who was pinned between doors by the rioters.

"The zealotry of these people is absolutely unreal,” said Hodges, who suffered from a severe headache but otherwise emerged unhurt. “There were points where I thought it was possible I could either die or become seriously disfigured.”

Still, Hodges said, he did not want to turn to his gun.

“I didn’t want to be the guy who starts shooting, because I knew they had guns — we had been seizing guns all day,” he said. “And the only reason I could think of that they weren’t shooting us was they were waiting for us to shoot first. And if it became a firefight between a couple hundred officers and a couple thousand demonstrators, we would have lost.”

Reactions: outside shooter
Found the article in WaPo: https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2021/01/14/dc-police-capitol-riot/?arc404=true.

Here's the quote from Officer Daniel Hodges, who was pinned between doors by the rioters.

"The zealotry of these people is absolutely unreal,” said Hodges, who suffered from a severe headache but otherwise emerged unhurt. “There were points where I thought it was possible I could either die or become seriously disfigured.”

“I didn’t want to be the guy who starts shooting, because I knew they had guns — we had been seizing guns all day,” he said. “And the only reason I could think of that they weren’t shooting us was they were waiting for us to shoot first. And if it became a firefight between a couple hundred officers and a couple thousand demonstrators, we would have lost.”
Welcome to the summer of 2020. And looks like it’s firing up again in Portland. Nuts on the left. Nuts on the right. They need to be treated with more severe consequences

One cop who thought he was facing an armed mob..... and no evidence whatsoever this was the case.

If they were so worried about shooting first, why did they shoot the woman in the Capitol? Evidently they weren't worried about being overwhelmed then.

Let's face it - police are loathe to control crowds now because of their experience last summer. The endured taunts and abuse by BLM and Antifa. Why shouldn't they now against election protesters?

One cop who thought he was facing an armed mob..... and no evidence whatsoever this was the case.

If they were so worried about shooting first, why did they shoot the woman in the Capitol? Evidently they weren't worried about being overwhelmed then.

Let's face it - police are loathe to control crowds now because of their experience last summer. The endured taunts and abuse by BLM and Antifa. Why shouldn't they now against election protesters?
Let's review. You can't produce anything of merit to suggest election fraud, and you disregard the reasoning of an officer who didn't use his weapon when his life was on the line.

Enjoy your weekend.

The overwrought mob that stormed the Capital Building never had the slimmest of a chance of actually "overthrowing the government". Anyone who tells you they did is either working for CNN or MSNBC or a fool...

All this "insurrection" and " coup" rhetoric is just 100 percent nonsense... An actual "coup" would have had to have had the nearly complete support of the US military based within 200 miles of the D.C. to have had the slightest chance of success (they didn't have) and would have struck in many, many..., more locations than just the chambers of the House and Senate... Insert the term "insurrection" and you're implying that that group of 120 firebrands mixed with another group of a eighty or so who essentially became rubbernecking tourists once inside the building..., were, in fact, leading a nationwide armed rebellion... (Didn't Happen period)...

There was Never a real viable threat to the United States Government as an entity.

The costumed yahoos could have done their very worst and actually murdered Pence and some of Congress and still never would have even sniffed the overall reins of power... (and it wouldn't have mattered how the President felt or acted because the Military was never going to go along with it (and that's who you Need for an actual "coup" or any hope of a successful "insurrection")...

I don't condone what they did by breaking in and, in fact..., I think that whoever stepped foot "inside" the Capital Building that day should have been shot, or at minimum, rifle butted as soon as the stuck their head through that broken window..., and I think they should be prosecuted to the highest extent of the law and most likely will be...

My point is simply that there was no actual, "coup" and neither was there an "insurrection" in any actual operative sense, and anyone telling you there was is either a liar or a fool (or both)...

All that Ever was going to be accomplished by those idiots who made it inside was a delay of the vote (even in the worst case scenario)... Which is all that ended up happening... The mob (who broke in) never had a chance of doing anything substantive aside from going down in history as a bunch of foolish wanna be's...

There is one bright spot in all of this and that is that this has thrown a bright light on the glaring deficiencies in the Security of the Capital Building and it's environs... Guess who's ultimately in charge of and to blame for that: Madame Speaker Nancy Pelosi... What a surprise...

Did the chant of the House Democrats now switch from "Defund the Police!!!" to "Let's up the funding for the National Guard!!!!" 🙄 (Asking for several friends)
Careful now. Your criteria for an insurrection pretty much defines the Boston Tea Party as nothing more than a kegger.

Little events can be insurrection, too. The Whiskey Rebellion, Shay's Rebellion, and John Brown's Raid on Harpers Ferry were each an act of insurrection though none of them had a chance of successful overthrow.

Many of the Capitol Rioters said they were there to take the government, and I take them at their word. That's an insurrection.

It will be verifiable if his claim is true or not, that "we had been seizing guns all day”

But we ought to take your word, over an actual eyewitness. Just because.

I agree with your point that the rioters had no chance of success in the overthrow of our government. I’m still concerned that a sitting President and his supporters in Congress advanced an inaccurate narrative that ultimately led to the deaths of 5 people. It is less than inspiring that anyone would use this as an opportunity to criticize Pelosi when the individuals that created this powder keg are clear and obvious.

Edited to add a quick thought. If someone hatches a dumbass plot to kill the President, one that has no chance of success, what should we call it? The rioters may have had zero chance of success but what was the intent?
Plus, how much of our tax money and freedom were lost as a result of Trump's and the rioters' actions? Property damage, an extra day of. Congress to deal with electoral votes, hearings on security, police overtime, pay for 25,000 National Guardsmen, miles of razor wire and fence, installation of concrete barricades and on and on and on, plus the unmeasurable loss of a citizen's right to just walk up to the Capitol and look at it.

These too are costs caused by Trump and his supporters.

Even that number of deaths number is phony... Three of those deaths were from ordinary medical emergencies... CNN rolled them in to inflate the death toll and everyone has bought that number hook line and sinker... Even one is too many and a sad event but 2 is the actual death toll of those actually involved breaching of the Capital Building...

As far as Nancy P goes I suppose that falls under the heading "you can't handle the truth"...
If Pelosi had shown anything close to the same type of interest in Capital Building Security that she does in plumping up her box seats at the Lincoln Center, the two deaths that occurred inside the Capital Building never would have been able to happen...
Do you realize that, if someone committed arson and a responding fireman had a heart attack and died trying to fight the fire, that person would certainly be charged with some kind of felony related to his death? That's because the act of arson is related to the death.

You don't get to whine at CNN because some of the deaths happened outside the Capitol -- they were all related to the same big event.

Let's review. You can't produce anything of merit to suggest election fraud, and you disregard the reasoning of an officer who didn't use his weapon when his life was on the line.

Enjoy your weekend.
As I said, unless the courts hear the evidence, there is no 'proving' anything.

You are so gullible - if you think the cop thought his life was on the line, do you really think he wouldn't have pulled his firearm? The guy got his 15 minutes of fame - yes, I'm disregarding his reasoning when another officer did just that against an unarmed woman in the Capitol building.

No, they brought nothing like rope at all (according to your rambling).
GettyImages-1294932395-scaled.jpg

OK, verify it then.
Do you expect law enforcement to share freely their evidence relating to an ongoing investigation?

You say that no supporting evidence exists. You simply don't know that. It just fits your agenda in your Q world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT