ADVERTISEMENT

I have to laugh at PU misery

Ignore it and don’t let it other you so much and it will stop. Meantime, their just laughing at fans who keep talking about it. Dumb.

Nice third troll post. 3 for 3.

The chant is awesome. It defines PU fans. Hope it never ever stops.

Also hope the GBI guys get the Courtsense Sucks chant going again at a game.

Astonishing the amount of real estate IU occupies in their collective heads.

Reactions: vesuvius13 and DANC
Nice third troll post. 3 for 3.

The chant is awesome. It defines PU fans. Hope it never ever stops.

Also hope the GBI guys get the Courtsense Sucks chant going again at a game.

Astonishing the amount of real estate IU occupies in their collective heads.
There was never a Courtsense Sucks chant. Never ever. There was a Love4beer Sucks chant, and you know all about that. Don’t worry, your secret is safe with us! Kind of! You really said IU should go to the Big 10 to make Purdue fans stop with the chant? What a great idea!

Last edited:
There was never a Courtsense Sucks chant. Never ever. There was a Love4beer Sucks chant, and you know all about that. Don’t worry, your secret is safe with us! Kind of!

4 for 4.

You guys claimed the chant was coming and then reported it happened. Get busy getting that going again.

Oh, and thanks for the free rent...

51vhtUIUgDL._SX335_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Your post was passive aggressive while his was not. So....

Looking like PSU could set a single game record for sacks today. Plummer already sacked twice and nearly sacked two other times in just two series

Reactions: 76-1 and vesuvius13
4 for 4.

You guys claimed the chant was coming and then reported it happened. Get busy getting that going again.

Oh, and thanks for the free rent...
Speaking of free rent, the great thing about the old thread view was it always showed the name of the last poster on the thread. Any thread with a title bashing Purdue showed your name as the last post 9 out of 10 times. You always have to have the last comment if there’s a Purdue bash to be made.

Reactions: Dubloon2
Speaking of free rent, the great thing about the old thread view was it always showed the name of the last poster on the thread. Any thread with a title bashing Purdue showed your name as the last post 9 out of 10 times. You always have to have the last comment if there’s a Purdue bash to be made.

Aren't you watching the game? No? Dont blame you. I wouldn't want to be on GBI for this beatdown either.

Don't you guys have a game today?

This game isn’t worse because somehow two bad plays by Purdue have resulted in two PSU turnovers.

Purdue safety gets burned by the WR, but since the Ball was under thrown, Purdue had an easy INT

Ugly short punt by Purdue bounces off PSU blocker, Purdue recovers the deflection

Reactions: DANC and 76-1
This game isn’t worse because somehow two bad plays by Purdue have resulted in two PSU turnovers.

Purdue safety gets burned by the WR, but since the Ball was under thrown, Purdue had an easy INT

Ugly short punt by Purdue bounces off PSU blocker, Purdue recovers the deflection

Looks as if Penix would have some real success against PSU secondary. The PU scrub has receivers open most plays, problem is he is on his back lot.

Looks as if Penix would have some real success against PSU secondary. The PU scrub has receivers open most plays, problem is he is on his back lot.

Though I wonder how much PSU is rotating their secondary. Purdue only started having some success after they were down 28-0, guessing a heavy presence of backups by then

Reactions: 76-1
Though I wonder how much PSU is rotating their secondary. Purdue only started having some success after they were down 28-0, guessing a heavy presence of backups by then

and that is when I tuned in so could be.

That was one ugly game all the way around.

PSU shut it down the second half. I'm a little surprised, with the really good teams rolling up huge point spreads this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT