ADVERTISEMENT

I have a complaint about life.

I've never been in a conversation with a guy, young or old, where we talk about trimming or shaving body hair. I've shaved my face for a hundred years, I've shaved my ankles and even a thigh back when I played competitive sports and had them taped, but I've never, ever shaved any other part of my body. My wife hasn't complained, or more likely paid attention.

Seriously? Never? What age group are you? Over 50? I'm 36 and this is very common, imo.

In fact, there was a creepster in the Knolls back in the late 90s that was obsessive about shaving everything every day. I think he liked Mustard's, too.

Seriously? Never? What age group are you? Over 50? I'm 36 and this is very common, imo.

In fact, there was a creepster in the Knolls back in the late 90s that was obsessive about shaving everything every day. I think he liked Mustard's, too.
I'm 46. I heard 2 dudes at the gym talking about getting Botox the other day and wanted to punch both of them in their face. What is the world coming to? Do you pansies get pedicures and carry around little dogs too?

Reactions: kkott and C-$
Lol banging that baby sitter in the second pic will get you jail time. Didn't anybody else notice she's really young???

I'm 46. I heard 2 dudes at the gym talking about getting Botox the other day and wanted to punch both of them in their face. What is the world coming to? Do you pansies get pedicures and carry around little dogs too?
No but the ones that are shaved still get head and get their balls sucked.

You don't ..

Reactions: twenty02 and C-$
No but the ones that are shaved still get head and get their balls sucked.

You don't ..
Well at least I guess you aren't always spitting out their pubic hair. Must make your life a lot easier.

Reactions: FL33
How can you be secure in what you've voluntarily relinquished? Body hair has long been a sign of masculinity. Women go to great lengths to rid themselves of body hair because they don't want to appear masculine. So, what you're really saying is that you're secure enough in your femininity to discuss how you've relinquished your masculinity. It's like a homeless man saying he's confident in his investments.

007 would agree...

No, I don't need your oral services. IDEKWTI but I'll pass.

You have the wit of an Amish bred potato...

You're so masculine that a vast majority of women find you disgusting?

Go on with your bad ass smelly self...

You have the wit of an Amish bred potato...

You're so masculine that a vast majority of women find you disgusting?

Go on with your bad ass smelly self...
Now there's that wit I've been waiting to see. Amish bred potato...where does he get these doozies? I'd venture to say that a tall handsome fella like myself probably did alright with the ladies, but a guy with your sense of humor who has 15 years worth of stats on college basketball coaches...well let's just say you're a keeper. Probably have women crawling all over you.:rolleyes:

Now there's that wit I've been waiting to see. Amish bred potato...where does he get these doozies? I'd venture to say that a tall handsome fella like myself probably did alright with the ladies, but a guy with your sense of humor who has 15 years worth of stats on college basketball coaches...well let's just say you're a keeper. Probably have women crawling all over you.:rolleyes:

Whatever, Rotten Crotch.

You slay me. My 13 year old has better smack talk than you.

I'm not reading a single post you make, because they're VPM dumb. I just wanted to call you Rotten Crotch again, because it's funny. Rotten Crotch...

I'm not reading a single post you make, because they're VPM dumb. I just wanted to call you Rotten Crotch again, because it's funny. Rotten Crotch...
The next time you think my post is dumb, or anyone else's, remember that you typed Amish bred potato and thought it was funny. You're forever banned from calling people or their posts dumb.

The next time you think my post is dumb, or anyone else's, remember that you typed Amish bred potato and thought it was funny. You're forever banned from calling people or their posts dumb.
i8QIK.gif

n4zr0.jpg

Reactions: kkott
God dammit dude.....

First of all, trim... And not leg hair..... I just don't like a shitload of hair...
Simmer down Cindy$. I'm still bored. However, I did hear that CTC also is into scaping. It helps him get an even tan.

Reactions: kkott
I've never been in a conversation with a guy, young or old, where we talk about trimming or shaving body hair. I've shaved my face for a hundred years, I've shaved my ankles and even a thigh back when I played competitive sports and had them taped, but I've never, ever shaved any other part of my body. My wife hasn't complained, or more likely paid attention.

I didn't know you were you Alpha Xi Delta? That is great news!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT