ADVERTISEMENT

I have a complaint about life.

Eppy99

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2001
There is never really a good time to have sex with the hot college babysitter.

I mean if you're married you're committing adultery and if you're divorced you probably went through some hell getting there too. I suppose being a single dad would enable that opportunity, but I have no interest in that either.

Life can be unfair sometimes. I guess the babysitter is just there to look at and enjoy.

babysitter.gif

2uykuad.jpg

Btw, I have a couple friends who have extremly hot nannys. Not that my wife doesn't trust me or have I ever given her any reason reason not to, but I'm pretty sure she'd never hire a hot nanny.

I mean if you're married you're committing adultery and if you're divorced you probably went through some hell getting there too. I suppose being a single dad would enable that opportunity, but I have no interest in that either.

Life can be unfair sometimes. I guess the babysitter is just there to look at and enjoy.

babysitter.gif

2uykuad.jpg

Btw, I have a couple friends who have extremly hot nannys. Not that my wife doesn't trust me or have I ever given her any reason reason not to, but I'm pretty sure she'd never hire a hot nanny.

What's wrong with you: you have sex with her every single day! She doesn't have to be there.

babysitter.gif

2uykuad.jpg

Dude, I'm with you. A good friend of mine gets a new nanny every year from some European country and more often than not she's pretty hot. The one they have right now is from Germany and not tent-worthy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for next year. My kids are a bit old now for a nanny, but I'm still looking for one. Hell it won't be long before I'll need nursing care.

Reactions: mike41703

babysitter.gif

2uykuad.jpg

Why would you hire a nanny who isn't hot?

Oh...wait...the kids. My bad!

Why would you hire a nanny who isn't hot?

Oh...wait...the kids. My bad!

I discriminate in my hiring: I'd NEVER hire a hot nanny, just like at work since 95% of my employees are guys, I'd never hire a hot young Receptionist. At best, it's going to make our techs hang around the office and at worst it will end in a lawsuit or divorce. I don't need the extra BS.

I discriminate in my hiring: I'd NEVER hire a hot nanny, just like at work since 95% of my employees are guys, I'd never hire a hot young Receptionist. At best, it's going to make our techs hang around the office and at worst it will end in a lawsuit or divorce. I don't need the extra BS.
How will you ever know if you truly love your wife, or if you still have game? Hot chicks attract potential clients. You're doing it all wrong.

Reactions: C-$

Our last nanny was Mennonite super nice. She worked for us for almost 3 years.. just left last week to do mission work. My wife has hired 2 different college girls both pretty but I would rather have the Mennonite nanny back. She was great with our kids like a second mother and I didn't come home to a house that looks like a grenade went off. The two college girls well lets just say the new paint job on the walls will need to be touched up, the laundry never got touched and I am cleaning the floors every night. New babysitters/ Nanny's will cost me a lot more time and money. Sweet pretty girls yes but not very good with managing 3 toddlers. We are trying to get the kids in daycare in Warsaw.. come to find out we have a daycare shortage and the prices are outrageous... $25,000 a year... I just tell myself I am preparing myself for a college tuition.

Our last nanny was Mennonite super nice. She worked for us for almost 3 years.. just left last week to do mission work. My wife has hired 2 different college girls both pretty but I would rather have the Mennonite nanny back. She was great with our kids like a second mother and I didn't come home to a house that looks like a grenade went off. The two college girls well lets just say the new paint job on the walls will need to be touched up, the laundry never got touched and I am cleaning the floors every night. New babysitters/ Nanny's will cost me a lot more time and money. Sweet pretty girls yes but not very good with managing 3 toddlers. We are trying to get the kids in daycare in Warsaw.. come to find out we have a daycare shortage and the prices are outrageous... $25,000 a year... I just tell myself I am preparing myself for a college tuition.
The Mennonite let you PIIHB didn't she? How many damn Memmonites can you hire for $25,000 a year? It's not like they have electricity or cell phone bills.

The Mennonite let you PIIHB didn't she? How many damn Memmonites can you hire for $25,000 a year? It's not like they have electricity or cell phone bills.

The Mennonite wasn't $25,000 but dang near close.. but she was well worth that money and probably more. The other two girls a great but not worth $25,000.. which is why we are moving them into daycare but that is still 3-4months out. Can't get into a daycare in this town.

babysitter.gif

2uykuad.jpg

My wife also nixed the young coed type from applying to nanny for us. I argued she was practicing illegal age discrimination, didn't work.

The Mennonite wasn't $25,000 but dang near close.. but she was well worth that money and probably more. The other two girls a great but not worth $25,000.. which is why we are moving them into daycare but that is still 3-4months out. Can't get into a daycare in this town.
Maybe The Bachelor will move back home and open up a daycare. One of my wife's best friends lives up in Warsaw. She and her husband (Jim Katris) own a couple of the local restaurants.

I guess while I'm airing my sexual grievances. I may as well throw the Costco and Target moms in there too. So much for bending that MILF over in the chilly refrigerated section at Costco while the kiddies are trying out disgusting samples. Speaking of things I dislike at Costco, is there anything more annoying than the guy trying to sell you Directv. Perhaps if he was a she and she had big tits I'd consider switching. Until then leave me the eff alone.

And speaking of having sex in a refrigerated area (yes I thought this out). If you're gonna bang some lady in the store make sure it's chilly in there as it means she'll probably pass on having you go down there. Besides if you've actually found some strange women to have sex with at Costco, Target or wherever your wives shop do you really want to be the last guy at that buffet table? I think you get the picture.
I think that's all for now....

babysitter.gif

2uykuad.jpg

Yeah, the lack of good timing: that's the only reason a hot 20 year old doesn't want to slob on your knob.

Can't a middle-aged white guy get some serendipitous sex!?!?!?

Yeah, the lack of good timing: that's the only reason a hot 20 year old doesn't want to slob on your knob.

Can't a middle-aged white guy get some serendipitous sex!?!?!?
As for the competition, are 20 year old dudes trimming the trees down there? I'm old school. Like it or leave it.

As for the competition, are 20 year old dudes trimming the trees down there? I'm old school. Like it or leave it.
Yes. Even younger than that. Most younger dudes have been doing it for at least 10 years now. I don't like the completely shaved look (pre-pubescent looking...yuk), and I don't like the super hairy jungle look, either (that's just gross and unkempt looking). Something in between is nice.

PS...shaving the balls is good though. Don't want to be dental flossing while I'm tonguing your testes. ;)

Yes. Even younger than that. Most younger dudes have been doing it for at least 10 years now. I don't like the completely shaved look (pre-pubescent looking...yuk), and I don't like the super hairy jungle look, either (that's just gross and unkempt looking). Something in between is nice.

PS...shaving the balls is good though. Don't want to be dental flossing while I'm tonguing your testes. ;)
2174935-65c6f20c_dayum.jpg

I'll tell you one thing, at the age of 42 I'm not gonna change the drapes unless my wife suggests it. The day I take a razor down there to suprise my wife will also be the day the she asks who I'm screwing. Again I've never given her a reason to be suspicious, but that might get her wondering if I've traded her in for a younger model.

Reactions: kkott
I'll tell you one thing, at the age of 42 I'm not gonna change the drapes unless my wife suggests it. The day I take a razor down there to suprise my wife will also be the day the she asks who I'm screwing. Again I've never given her a reason to be suspicious, but that might get her wondering if I've traded her in for a younger model.

Yo, you gotta at least take some clippers to that shit...

The only body hair I don't trim at least once in a great while is my leg hair. Maybe a few times a year I'll use a 1 or 2 setting on my arms cause I do have a decent amount of arm and leg hair (but it's not that dark). Hair is just generally nasty and I feel better when it's "kept". If that makes me a pretty boy, then you all can eat my shit.

Plus by keeping the pubes trimmed down it leaves your johnson uncovered so you can see the entire length hitting that slam piece, yo!!!

Btw, I have a couple friends who have extremly hot nannys. Not that my wife doesn't trust me or have I ever given her any reason reason not to, but I'm pretty sure she'd never hire a hot nanny

Man, some of you guys can't negotiate for shit. This is how your friends get hot nannies.

Wife: this house work is exhausting. we should hire a nanny to watch the kids

Husband: eh... i don't know sounds expensive/unnecessary/illegal/whatever

Wife: Come on... it'll really help out with blah blah blah and enable me to blah blah blah (keeping a straight face here is the hardest part)

Husband: ok, we can interview a few and we'll see...

(none of the sea cows she brings over make the cut. inform the wife. let her be pissed)

2 days later...

Husband: I've been reconsidering. Look at this site, honey. Scandinavianhotnannies.eu... they're half priced as long as we pay for the visa.

#checkmate

Yo, you gotta at least take some clippers to that shit...

The only body hair I don't trim at least once in a great while is my leg hair. Maybe a few times a year I'll use a 1 or 2 setting on my arms cause I do have a decent amount of arm and leg hair (but it's not that dark). Hair is just generally nasty and I feel better when it's "kept". If that makes me a pretty boy, then you all can eat my shit.

Plus by keeping the pubes trimmed down it leaves your johnson uncovered so you can see the entire length hitting that slam piece, yo!!!

I don't give a shit about your's or Cap's view on body hair hygiene, but I just want to say, it is most definitely NOT AOTF worthy (IMHO). That is all.

Oops, no it's not: Eat your own shit, it will go nicely with your trimmed hair salad.

Reactions: Foosier
I don't give a shit about your's or Cap's view on body hair hygiene, but I just want to say, it is most definitely NOT AOTF worthy (IMHO). That is all.

Oops, no it's not: Eat your own shit, it will go nicely with your trimmed hair salad.

I'm just trying to help you bang 20-something skanks, bro.

Those longing looks at the MILF in the freezer section of Costco while "rearranging the furniture" didn't make her suspicious? Is your wife blind or do you hide behind the seafood kiosk?

Reactions: Eppy99
Those longing looks at the MILF in the freezer section of Costco while "rearranging the furniture" didn't make her suspicious? Is your wife blind or do you hide behind the seafood kiosk?

I'm also wondering about the banging in the freezer section fetish.

Shrinkage, bro.

I'm also wondering about the banging in the freezer section fetish.

Shrinkage, bro.
There's no reason to worry about shrinkage when you're already bangin'. Now if you're concerned about other MILF shoppers seeing the shrinkage just bring a picture of your junk in a non-shrinkage state with you. I'm sure they'll be so impressed with your manscaping skills they won't even notice though. You seriously trim your arm and leg hair???? That's beyond pretty boy, way past metrosexual and bordering on 'moish.

Reactions: Hoops Cat
Dude, I'm a stay at home dad. I do all the shopping and everything. Otherwise I'd be wearing sun glasses everywhere.

Clippers/trimmers....or even just some grooming scissors. No razor, ever.

Reactions: kkott and C-$
There's no reason to worry about shrinkage when you're already bangin'. Now if you're concerned about other MILF shoppers seeing the shrinkage just bring a picture of your junk in a non-shrinkage state with you. I'm sure they'll be so impressed with your manscaping skills they won't even notice though. You seriously trim your arm and leg hair???? That's beyond pretty boy, way past metrosexual and bordering on 'moish.

It's actually not uncommon at all......

Dude, I'm a stay at home dad. I do all the shopping and everything. Otherwise I'd be wearing sun glasses everywhere.

I'm old, but Costco's refrigerated section is too damn cold for me to get interested in a MILF. I feel like I'm Sir Edmund Hillary going on expedition when I go in there. I might fantasize of banging a MILF elsewhere, but not in there. You sure you're not in to Necrophilia?

OK, maybe if she was a really attractive MILF.

It's actually not uncommon at all......
I've never been in a conversation with a guy, young or old, where we talk about trimming or shaving body hair. I've shaved my face for a hundred years, I've shaved my ankles and even a thigh back when I played competitive sports and had them taped, but I've never, ever shaved any other part of my body. My wife hasn't complained, or more likely paid attention.

I've never been in a conversation with a guy, young or old, where we talk about trimming or shaving body hair. I've shaved my face for a hundred years, I've shaved my ankles and even a thigh back when I played competitive sports and had them taped, but I've never, ever shaved any other part of my body. My wife hasn't complained, or more likely paid attention.

I am just secure enough in my masculinity to discuss it.

I had a buddy at IU that shaved every hair on his body (except for his hair and eyebrows)! This was in the late '90s.

I am just secure enough in my masculinity to discuss it.
How can you be secure in what you've voluntarily relinquished? Body hair has long been a sign of masculinity. Women go to great lengths to rid themselves of body hair because they don't want to appear masculine. So, what you're really saying is that you're secure enough in your femininity to discuss how you've relinquished your masculinity. It's like a homeless man saying he's confident in his investments.

How can you be secure in what you've voluntarily relinquished? Body hair has long been a sign of masculinity. Women go to great lengths to rid themselves of body hair because they don't want to appear masculine. So, what you're really saying is that you're secure enough in your femininity to discuss how you've relinquished your masculinity. It's like a homeless man saying he's confident in his investments.

You're just bored.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT