ADVERTISEMENT

I’ve changed my mind.

Wonder how many of those purged were voters who had moved and temporarily were registered at two addresses with the purged registration being the old address.

Was a ward chairman many years ago. Had a great many apartment communities in my ward. Apartmemt dwellers tend to be highly tramsient so voters registered in more than one polling place was common. The potential threat of course being they could vote more than once.

Neither party was overly concerned about someone actually voting twice. Our focus back then for both parties was getting people registered and voter turnout, not purging.
It would be so easy to vote twice. I don't think precincts do any cross checking. I could be wrong, but the systems are so antiquated I doubt they do it. And it would be relatively simple to do.

You should have seen the stink eye I got when I registered to vote in NC with my Florida driver's license.

I had to bring up an online bank statement and a water bill to prove my address. Then, when I voted right after in the Primary, some guy was hanging around me, making small talk, trying to find out my background.

I'm fine with it - I hope the do it to everyone who registers.
You dry gulch him?

NC alone has removed almost 1M people from its voter rolls since 2020. The rolls are probably even much worse in the really crooked states like NY, PA, MI, IL etc and almost all were sent mail in ballots. And we know the rejection rate was virtually 0. But keep up the lies.

This is like reporting that the HOA requires the grass in your neighborhood be cut. Purging voter rolls is required by law (as it should be) and finding suspected ineligible voters to purge is a good thing which doesn't equate to voter fraud in any way.

Reactions: UncleMark
It would be so easy to vote twice. I don't think precincts do any cross checking. I could be wrong, but the systems are so antiquated I doubt they do it. And it would be relatively simple to do.
Of course they check. We have the polls for two separate districts right down the street within about 300 yards of each other. I went to the first one (at the church) in 2022 because I thought that was the right one for me. They quickly told me I wasn't eligible to vote there and directed me to the right one which is at the VFW 300 yards away (I'm a member, incidentally) so went there and voted. They do a good job with the elections here in Ohio.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT