ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden

politicians launder bribe money through book deals.

other common easy pure corruption work arounds,

speaking engagements,

board seats

think tanks

real estate deals

media deals

big pharma even gave Manchin's daughter a CEO gig she pocketed $31 mil from.

will be interesting to see where Sinema's big cash in is coming from, but it should be a doozie.

no idea how much Hunter Biden's China deal with the $1.5 bil from China to his fund management biz will score for Hunter, but $1.5 bil ain't small change.

not that his millions from Burisma was small change.

and all this sht is going on right out in the open, with no push back or indignation ever from either gang leaders' own gang, or either gang's leaders, just from the other gang's pawns.

i wonder how many actually know how much the Clintons, Bush, Obama, are now actually worth, and how much they've reaped from cashing in on being president.

i guess when you pass out hundreds of billions, those you pass it out to strangely enough are grateful.

who knew.

Trump is so low life with his grifts.

he should cash in classy like Reagan, the Clintons, Bush, Obama, and the Biden's.

Reagan taking a cool mil from Japan after leaving office for one speech was a nice one day payday.

we obviously have our best and brightest leading our nation, not like those corrupt low life countries.

i'm sure it's just a huge coincidence that those who ascend to the top of both parties' ranks are all low life corrupt as hell scumbags, as obviously their ascension couldn't possibly have anything to do with their being corrupt as hell.

and equally just a huge coincidence that those making the payouts did so well under the leadership of the beyond corrupt PsOS, i mean fine upstanding leaders, who's portraits will hang in our childrens' schoolrooms next to the slave barons who cheated their own revolutionary soldiers out of the land they were promised for their service.

and yes, this post is obviously over the top rantings of a mad man nazi communist, other than that small insignificant thing of it all being true, which obviously shouldn't be taken into account when judging.
The more I think of all of this, the more infuriated I get.

Stoll, assuming you are right about Biden, why bring his son into the mix?

I say this, because it is only natural for father's to protect their sons. So when Hunter is under attack, there are lots of fathers who have empathy for Hunter's Father.
Thing is Big Joe only does it as long as he gets his 10%...

Joe isn't protecting his son, he's protecting himself...

The more I think of all of this, the more infuriated I get.
This is even more infuriating:

The mainstream media is so far in the tank for the Dims that they literally have destroyed whatever little credibility they had left..., not to mention the FBI...😣

Last edited:

The mainstream media is so far in the tank for the Dims that they literally have destroyed whatever little credibility they had left..., not to mention the FBI...😣
“My main point is that the mainstream media, their bias, their corruption, their complicity in the Russian collusion hoax, interfered with our elections. Had a far greater impact on our elections than anything Russia or China ever could hope to accomplish. But they’re never held accountable because they have to hold themselves accountable, and they are not going to do that,” he said.

I’ve said for a while now that the Times and others censorship of what turned out to be a totally accurate story did more to influence the 2020 election than the Russians could ever have DREAMED of doing in 2016. It’s just insane.

It is beyond infuriating and the Repubs damned well better be investigating after the midterms if they gain enough seats.

I’ve said for a while now that the Times and others censorship of what turned out to be a totally accurate story did more to influence the 2020 election than the Russians could ever have DREAMED of doing in 2016. It’s just insane.

It is beyond infuriating and the Repubs damned well better be investigating after the midterms if they gain enough seats.
Most media are the right arm of the Dems. We’re Russia lite with our mentally deficient president.

Job#1 is to impeach Biden and Harris both for incompetency.

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01

Seriously the American people should be demanding that all media (FOX, NYT, CNN,etc) be reporting the actual facts it not matter if the person is R or D. It doesn't matter to me if it's a D or an R because I want all the cheating lying people to be held accountable for what they do.

Seriously the American people should be demanding that all media (FOX, NYT, CNN,etc) be reporting the actual facts it not matter if the person is R or D. It doesn't matter to me if it's a D or an R because I want all the cheating lying people to be held accountable for what they do.
Not only that... We need to reorganize the FBI from the top down and purge anyone who sees their allegiance to their party above that of their allegiance to their oath... Right now they've become nothing more then the DNC's Gestapo..., and thats completely unacceptable...!

Not only that... We need to reorganize the FBI from the top down and purge anyone who sees their allegiance to their party above that of their allegiance to their oath... Right now they've become nothing more then the DNC's Gestapo..., and thats completely unacceptable...!
My friend, who is a prosecutor, wanted to be an FBI agent back in the 70s. He and I were just discussing that today.

We both agreed the FBI is so politicized it needs to be dismantled. It's actually a danger to democracy and our Constitution.

J. Edgar may have been a weird SOB, but the FBI used to be counted on to follow the law. Now, they think they're above the law and can determine who should be elected.

Most media are the right arm of the Dems. We’re Russia lite with our mentally deficient president.

all CORPORATE media are literally the propaganda arm of Wall St and the economic far far right.

it's like the idiocracy has absolutely zero idea what CORPORATIONS are, or that there isn't an economically liberal CORPORATION in the entire US.

US voters are politically total and complete imbeciles.

while the Trump media are the only ones that have latched onto the Hunter Biden story, and Joe's corruption as well, which makes him totally China's btch since no doubt China has hard copies of every cent China has funneled to the Bidens, (which must be in the $10s of millions at the least by now, if not considerably more), and no doubt audio and video of Hunter making the deal with China to manage the $1.5 bil for them he negotiated while on a VP trip with Joe, where he rode Air Force 2 with Joe to China, to hammer out the details of.

even if Putin had 4k HD of Trump being pissed all over by 18 yr old hookers in Moscow, that would probably be not near as damaging as what Xi has on the Bidens.

Reactions: stollcpa
and while everyone thinks suppressing the Hunter stories by the Dem CORPORATE media is about Biden vs Trump, it was really about Biden vs Bernie.

Bernie was the one the Wall St DNC and Wall St CORPORATE media were never going to allow to win.

wasn't personal though, just business.

every major media in the US literally had billions to tens of billions or more riding on Bernie losing, and big media's main advertisers also had hundreds of billions riding on Bernie losing.

and they made sure he lost.

CORPORATE media had no big skin in the game as to Biden vs Trump, and only keep the Trump vs Biden thing going to keep the working class battling each other while the billionaire class steals them blind every yr.

and while everyone thinks suppressing the Hunter stories by the Dem CORPORATE media is about Biden vs Trump, it was really about Biden vs Bernie.

Bernie was the one the Wall St DNC and Wall St CORPORATE media were never going to allow to win.

every major media in the US literally had billions to tens of billions or more riding on Bernie losing, and big media's main advertisers also had hundreds of billions riding on Bernie losing.

and they made sure he lost.

CORPORATE media had no big skin in the game as to Biden vs Trump, and only keep the Trump vs Biden thing going to keep the working class battling each other while the billionaire class steals them blind every yr.
Bernie is a blood-sucking leech just like the rest of congress. Goes into public life stone cold broke, and will leave with millions and 3 homes. He is no different than the rest of them. He just found a different narrative that made him rich.

Bernie is a blood-sucking leech just like the rest of congress. Goes into public life stone cold broke, and will leave with millions and 3 homes. He is no different than the rest of them. He just found a different narrative that made him rich.

you're a total idiot, or totally dishonest.

Bernie has been a US congress person or senator for 31 yrs.

he has a home in Vermont, where he has to have residency to be a congressman or senator, and a DC property, where he lives most of the time.

so his job requires 2 homes.

he purchased a vacation cabin in 2016, after 26 yrs in the legislature.

his net worth is estimated at 2-3 mil after 31 yrs in office, most of which is his houses.

a half decent home in DC would cost that

his mom died when he was 18, his father when he was 20.

had he just invested the few thousand in inheritance from 60 yrs ago, how much would that be worth today.

2-3 mil would be just a good day for McConnell or Nancy or many in the senate and house.

literally.

nice POS total smear job though.

• Haha
Reactions: Bill4411 and DANC
you're a total idiot, or totally dishonest.

Bernie has been a US congress person or senator for 31 yrs.

he has a home in Vermont, where he has to have residency to be a congressman or senator, and a DC property, where he lives most of the time.

so his job requires 2 homes.

he purchased a vacation cabin in 2016, after 26 yrs in the legislature.

his net worth is estimated at 2-3 mil after 31 yrs in office, most of which is his houses.

a half decent home in DC would cost that

his mom died when he was 18, his father when he was 20.

had he just invested the few thousand in inheritance from 60 yrs ago, how much would that be worth today.

2-3 mil would be just a good day for McConnell or Nancy or many in the senate and house. literally.

nice POS total smear job though.
Says the guy that thinks ATT and Comcast are causing the inflation

Says the guy that thinks ATT and Comcast are causing the inflation

i asked in the post you quoted if you were a total idiot, or totally dishonest.

you just answered that for us.

totally dishonest.

i never said that regarding AT&T or Comcast, and you know i didn't.

now whether you are a total idiot as well is another matter, but for now you outed yourself as totally dishonest.

and seemingly Stoll, Dank, Hoopster, and 1 other, with you. (they might want to be more careful).

and probably not your first offense at that, or last.

mods really shouldn't be trolling, and being dishonest in doing so.

if you can't compete, don't play.

and if you don't like being called dishonest, don't be dishonest.

if you think you can find where i said something i didn't, good luck with that.

• Haha
Reactions: Lucy01
i asked in the post you quoted if you were a total idiot, or totally dishonest.

you just answered that for us.

totally dishonest.

i never said that regarding AT&T or Comcast, and you know i didn't.

now whether you are a total idiot as well is another matter, but for now you outed yourself as totally dishonest.

and seemingly Stoll, Dank, Hoopster, and 1 other, with you. (they might want to be more careful).

and probably not your first offense at that, or last.

mods really shouldn't be trolling, and being dishonest in doing so.

if you can't compete, don't play.

and if you don't like being called dishonest, don't be dishonest.

if you think you can find where i said something i didn't, good luck with that.
Tell me one thing in my original post about Bernie that is inaccurate or dishonest. He went into congress broke? Check. He will come out of congress a multi millionaire? Check. He has 3 homes? Check. His narrative is different that most? Check. He is now wealthy after 40 years in congress? Check. He is a blood sucking leech? Double check. Prove me wrong.

Tell me one thing in my original post about Bernie that is inaccurate or dishonest. He went into congress broke? Check. He will come out of congress a multi millionaire? Check. He has 3 homes? Check. His narrative is different that most? Check. He is now wealthy after 40 years in congress? Check. He is a blood sucking leech? Double check. Prove me wrong.
What proof do you have that he went into Congress broke? He had been a Mayor for about 7 years and his wife was President of Burlington College, doesn’t sound like a person that is broke.

He didn't get that money from taxes though. His salary from Congress is around $175K a year. That's definitely good pay but its not going to make him a millionaire. He got it from some speaking engagements. Selling Some books. People willingly and knowingly paid for those things. That's capitalism.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

A), a net worth of 2-3 mil after 31 yrs in congress, with 15 as senator, (plus 7 yrs as mayor of a decent sized city), is hardly evidence of his being "a blood-sucking leech", which were your exact words.

the exact opposite i would think. as would most.

B) that only made me question your honesty, which i did, but still only questioned.

your next reply to me was where you self confirmed your dishonesty, by overtly lying about what i had said previously for malevolent intent. (which i get a lot of here, so am forced to call it out time to time).

if you don't like being tagged "dishonest", don't openly lie in print to troll and falsely try to delegitimize another poster..

Last edited:
What proof do you have that he went into Congress broke? He had been a Mayor for about 7 years and his wife was President of Burlington College, doesn’t sound like a person that is broke.
Where did him and his wife spend their honeymoon? be honest!

Reactions: DANC
Yes you should care, get over your attitude!
Why should I care? I don’t care where you went on your honeymoon ( if you did) & don’t understand why that would be important! No one has ever asked me where I went on my honeymoon 53 yrs and 8 mos ago - it doesn’t define me or my wife.

Why should I care? I don’t care where you went on your honeymoon ( if you did) & don’t understand why that would be important! No one has ever asked me where I went on my honeymoon 53 yrs and 8 mos ago - it doesn’t define me or my wife.
We’ll it’s important because he is a Russian sympathizer, he spent his honeymoon in Russia! He is not a politician that I would want in the Senate.
Now that I know your age your Democrat party left with manufacturing and the working man!

Last edited:
We’ll it’s important because he is a Russian sympathizer, he spent his honeymoon in Russia! He is not a politician that I would want in the Senate.
Now that I know your age your Democrat party left with manufacturing and the working man!
Russia Russia Russia only when throwing lies at Trump. You should know that by now.

Bernie was married in 1988 when he was Mayor of Burlington.

in 1988, Burlington like many other US cities took on a "sister city" in Russia, as Glasnost was the thing then early post fall of the USSR and the wall.

the organized smear of Bernie here, maybe as honorable a politician as there is, is noted.

things are as they are politically these days, because that's exactly how both parties want it.

keep sock puppeting Lucy.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and baileyiu
Trump was in Russia in 2013! He stayed and partied at the Ritz-Carlton! It's rumored that some unconventional "showers" were taken in the Presidential Suite, and not in the bathroom! Trump wrote a letter to Putin inviting him to be his "guest of honor" at the Miss Universe Pageant! Several years earlier, Trump wrote to Putin telling him, "I am a big fan of yours!" Trump is the Russian sympathizer! Wake up, Lucy!

Trump was in Russia in 2013! He stayed and partied at the Ritz-Carlton! It's rumored that some unconventional "showers" were taken in the Presidential Suite, and not in the bathroom! Trump wrote a letter to Putin inviting him to be his "guest of honor" at the Miss Universe Pageant! Several years earlier, Trump wrote to Putin telling him, "I am a big fan of yours!" Trump is the Russian sympathizer! Wake up, Lucy!
With this Administration the left on this shouldn’t have the guts to say anything!
When it gets worse I am going to be here to tell you nice people about it.

Oh sorry little guy. The Hunter Lap Top stuff didn’t come to light until right before the general. It was then completely suppressed.

When you’re formulating your stupid theories about Wall Street orchestration, at least try and get the timeline correct.

Oh sorry little guy. The Hunter Lap Top stuff didn’t come to light until right before the general. It was then completely suppressed.

When you’re formulating your stupid theories about Wall Street orchestration, at least try and get the timeline correct.

you're an idiot.

they knew about the laptops long before the primary, even if you and the general public didn't.

which is totally irrelevant, because they already knew about the $1.5 bil Hunter deal with China that was hammered out on Joe's VP trip on Air Force 2 to China that Hunter was on, long before the primary.

and they already knew about the Burisma thing.

and the mayor of Moscow/Hunter thing.

they didn't need the laptops for any of that. they were all already established facts. and no one was denying them.

that said, what should have been headline news and talked about non stop on Rachel and everywhere else, didn't so much as get a mention on MSNBC or CNN the whole primary.

how beyond crazy is that? (until you factor in that CNN and MSNBC where Biden's personal PR team, and Comcast/NBC literally sponsored and helped fund Biden's campaign).

Bernie was always Wall St and the Wall St media's target.

not Trump.

Wall st, the DNC, Comcast/NBC, AT&T/CNN, Disney, etc, installed Biden to take out Bernie.

they all literally had tens/hundreds of billions riding on taking out Bernie.

it was about money.

the money didn't care squat about Trump vs Biden, they won either way.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT