ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden

They don't? Are you sure the Chinese or Russians don't have some major dirt on Hunter?

the Chinese don't need any sex or drug related major dirt.

China is a capitalist dictatorship that knows how the US works, and that $1.5 bil seed money for Hunter's fund management thing, and a paper trail of everything, buys all the ownership of the Bidens they need.

as for the Ruskies, they also already bought off the Bidens for millions, on top of no doubt already having as much dirt on Hunter and Joe as they could ever need.

just as they had enough of an economic stranglehold on Trump with their sizable control of Deutsche Bank, who own Trump financially.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania
i really hate these look what stupid thing the other side did posts. they serve no purpose at all
You’re right but I just don’t feel like letting the bastards off that did this all four years of Trump. They deserve every minute of it. Playing nice isn’t going to change how they treat the other side. There have been posts that try to have legitimate discussion, Hickory and others immediately start with snark and insults.

This isn’t ever happening again in my lifetime. Almost every politician on both sides needs to be kicked out of DC.

You’re right but I just don’t feel like letting the bastards off that did this all four years of Trump. They deserve every minute of it. Playing nice isn’t going to change how they treat the other side. There have been posts that try to have legitimate discussion, Hickory and others immediately start with snark and insults.

This isn’t ever happening again in my lifetime. Almost every politician on both sides needs to be kicked out of DC.

Most of your posts are nothing but regurgitating conspiracies and lies from rightwing media. That isn't the start of any legitimate discussion.

Hunter Biden is a mess and a problem.

And, despite your claims of being super happy, you seem incredibly bitter and angry. I know it's been a tough 18 months, but hope you come out of it one day.

Hunter Biden is a mess and a problem.

And, despite your claims of being super happy, you seem incredibly bitter and angry. I know it's been a tough 18 months, but hope you come out of it one day.
Question, during Trump, were the daily bashing posts on here from bitter unhappy people?

Question, during Trump, were the daily bashing posts on here from bitter unhappy people?

No, just people frustrated with dealing with an idiot, sexist, racist bully running our country that cared more about padding his wallet than helping the country and then getting protected by the GOP from any repercussions...at least while he was in office. Of course, those same GOP could care less when he attempted to destroy our democracy by attempting to overturn the election and instigate an insurrection. That orange turd deserved all the ridicule he received and more.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Again, so Hunter Biden is a hot mess.

Okay we got it. Thanks.

What are your tangible thoughts on how to handle this delta variant especially as we enter the fall season?

What is your position on our decaying infrastructure? Ya know our interstate highway system is around 70 years old.

What are your solutions on health care reform? The massive amounts of mass shooting deaths? The opioid crisis? The simmering race culture?

It seems like conservatives are more concerned about Hunter Biden and Mr. Potato Head's nutsack.

No, just people frustrated with dealing with an idiot, sexist, racist bully running our country that cared more about padding his wallet than helping the country and then getting protected by the GOP from any repercussions...at least while he was in office.
Omg, and we can’t have the same opinion of Biden? Okay, I got it.

Reactions: Crayfish57 and DANC
Again, so Hunter Biden is a hot mess.

Okay we got it. Thanks.

What are your tangible thoughts on how to handle this delta variant especially as we enter the fall season?

What is your position on our decaying infrastructure? Ya know our interstate highway system is around 70 years old.

What are your solutions on health care reform? The massive amounts of mass shooting deaths? The opioid crisis? The simmering race culture?

It seems like conservatives are more concerned about Hunter Biden and Mr. Potato Head's nutsack.

They are also concerned with gerrymandering so they can fix things in their favor. That way they can win back the house and remove dems from their committees for no other reason than revenge because they couldn't grasp why the insurrectionist Jim Jordan wasn't allowed on the jan 6 committee or the racist MTG was kicked off her committees.

Reactions: jerryp1
I agree. Biden is the most incompetent man occupying the WH in the history of our country.
Your opinion, but history will put Trump at the very bottom as the worst President, especially after his little coup attempt. Sorry, but true.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
what a sock puppet troll farm sht show this board and what it represents are.

both sides are corrupt as heck, you all know it, so stop with the "whatabout" sht show tug of war.

if your job is promoting this, get a new job..

if not, that makes you even more pathetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I agree. Biden is the most incompetent man occupying the WH in the history of our country.
Stoll, assuming you are right about Biden, why bring his son into the mix?

I say this, because it is only natural for father's to protect their sons. So when Hunter is under attack, there are lots of fathers who have empathy for Hunter's Father.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Stoll, assuming you are right about Biden, why bring his son into the mix?

I say this, because it is only natural for father's to protect their sons. So when Hunter is under attack, there are lots of fathers who have empathy for Hunter's Father.
hahahah Empathy, a word that can't die too soon.

Dad's know when they've been complicit in shaping a POS, only some over look it when that POS is the center of your laundering scheme. Biden, Romney, Clinton, Pelosi (mom'ish) come to mind. Of course people like Schiff don't have to worry, their swimmers only swim in a cANAL. Never go anywhere.

Dad's know when they've been complicit in shaping a POS, only some over look it when that POS is the center of your laundering scheme. Biden, Romney, Clinton, Pelosi (mom'ish) come to mind. Of course people like Schiff don't have to worry, their swimmers only swim in a cANAL. Never go anywhere.
You think Schiff has any swimmers?

Eunuchs don't have balls, so...... of course, that would include many of the leftists/idiots on this boar like Hickory.

Empathy, such as being able to put yourself in another man's shoes.

Something we need more of.

So curious question-why the poor attempt at a homophobic slur against Schiff? Do you really believe he's gay or is this just because he's one of the main opponents of Trump?
I mean there's nothing I'm aware of that would lead anyone to seriously believe that Schiff is gay, and he has nothing in his background like the Jordan scandal at OSU?

He was a Federal Prosecutor in LA and was involved with prosecuting Richard Miller for spying for the Russians. I mean admittedly you post as someone on the Right and Schiff is more what I'd characterize as left-center. But is there some underground right-wing media source promoting the suspicion that he's secretly gay? Btw, he has 2 kids, so obviously, his "swimmers" are performing up to snuff. Do you think he's anti-Israel as well, despite the fact he's Jewish?

Empathy, such as being able to put yourself in another man's shoes.

Something we need more of.
If you go to the comments section of any covid video frequented by people who self-identify as anti-mask/vax, the total lack of empathy in many of the posts is shocking.
These people are so hung up on me me me and their individual rights, that it is painfully obvious they have no awareness of how the Constitution discusses "common good" or the point at which individual rights become limited by everyone else's...

With that face, I suspect your tampon slipped where it wasn't supposed to. Good luck with that.
So curious question-why the poor attempt at a homophobic slur against Schiff? Do you really believe he's gay or is this just because he's one of the main opponents of Trump?
I mean there's nothing I'm aware of that would lead anyone to seriously believe that Schiff is gay, and he has nothing in his background like the Jordan scandal at OSU?

He was a Federal Prosecutor in LA and was involved with prosecuting Richard Miller for spying for the Russians. I mean admittedly you post as someone on the Right and Schiff is more what I'd characterize as left-center. But is there some underground right-wing media source promoting the suspicion that he's secretly gay? Btw, he has 2 kids, so obviously, his "swimmers" are performing up to snuff. Do you think he's anti-Israel as well, despite the fact he's Jewish?
Honestly, I could have swore he had came out years ago. FWIW, I am not anti gay either, I could not care any less. I am however totally anti Schiff.

With that face, I suspect your tampon slipped where it wasn't supposed to. Good luck with that.

Honestly, I could have swore he had came out years ago. FWIW, I am not anti gay either, I could not care any less. I am however totally anti Schiff.
Well, I think you're confusing him with someone else. He's happily married with 2 kids...

do you think anyone in the world has a better grasp if there's a right-wing media source than you?

• Haha

Didn't you just post about having a child with a drug addiction? I guess I retract my condolences, as empathy needs to die. Good job shaping another "POS" for the world..... in your words.

I guess I was surprised at your total dismissal of the concept of empathy. I must have you confused with someone else.

NY Times piece on it. Kind of interesting.

• Angry

I think that's the first picture I've ever seen of him where he's actually wearing any clothes.

I can't tell you how much this pisses me off.

It's not like he went away after the election in shame, which he should have done. No, he double and tripled down and his dad did, too.

It's right in front of everyone's face and no one in the media says a damn thing about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT