ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden

I can't tell you how much this pisses me off.

It's not like he went away after the election in shame, which he should have done. No, he double and tripled down and his dad did, too.

It's right in front of everyone's face and no one in the media says a damn thing about it.
You already know the left bias of the media - for myriad reasons - including the composition of journalism depts. It's not surprising. As for him being opportunistic - most of them are. If biden was my dad I'd be selling paintings, running a merch shop, I'd run a cottage industry off my surname in front of my tv at the pool

Reactions: rocket_knight
You already know the left bias of the media - for myriad reasons - including the composition of journalism depts. It's not surprising. As for him being opportunistic - most of them are. If biden was my dad I'd be selling paintings, running a merch shop, I'd run a cottage industry off my surname in front of my tv at the pool
Yeah, YOU might do that. But you wouldn't be making deals while your dad was VP with a country like China or spending 10s of thousands of dollars in Vegas on hotels and hookers and blow.

I don't have a problem with making a buck off dad's name for most people, but in his case, there is NO shame whatsoever in his past destructive behavior. Quite the contrary - he celebrates it on late night talk shows.

Hunter is a perfect example of how low this country has fallen. And, as I said, it's not only him - it's the media who can't see anything wrong with it, but rake the Trump kids over the coals for legitimate business deals.

Omg, and we can’t have the same opinion of Biden? Okay, I got it.
If you and the GOP had admitted to yourselves that you held the same opinion of Trump and then acted on it, you wouldn't have to now fabricate ridiculous accusations against the Biden family.

Hunter Biden holds and has held Zero appointments to federal positions (which is at least five fewer than Jared, Ivanka, Melania and Donnie held).

Are you still trying to shame Joe Biden for stuttering?

Why don't you concentrate r-e-a-l hard on getting the GOP to lift itself back to credibility claiming it is the sensible, moral, ethical, "family values" party. If you don't, here's who you are:
rudy-giuliani-1120203.jpg

Got it? The GOP is not Reagan any more.

You think Schiff has any swimmers?

Eunuchs don't have balls, so...... of course, that would include many of the leftists/idiots on this boar like Hickory.
IU hickory is the only one in the state that doesn't have nuts

Reactions: DANC
If you and the GOP had admitted to yourselves that you held the same opinion of Trump and then acted on it, you wouldn't have to now fabricate ridiculous accusations against the Biden family.

Hunter Biden holds and has held Zero appointments to federal positions (which is at least five fewer than Jared, Ivanka, Melania and Donnie held).

Are you still trying to shame Joe Biden for stuttering?

Why don't you concentrate r-e-a-l hard on getting the GOP to lift itself back to credibility claiming it is the sensible, moral, ethical, "family values" party. If you don't, here's who you are:
rudy-giuliani-1120203.jpg

Got it? The GOP is not Reagan any more.
My gawd you are an even bigger idiot than I thought

No, just people frustrated with dealing with an idiot, sexist, racist bully running our country that cared more about padding his wallet than helping the country and then getting protected by the GOP from any repercussions...at least while he was in office. Of course, those same GOP could care less when he attempted to destroy our democracy by attempting to overturn the election and instigate an insurrection. That orange turd deserved all the ridicule he received and more.
Wow 😳

I am sure everything looks idiotic to someone that is brainless. Don't worry, i have empathy for you.

No, just people frustrated with dealing with an idiot, sexist, racist bully running our country that cared more about padding his wallet than helping the country and then getting protected by the GOP from any repercussions...at least while he was in office. Of course, those same GOP could care less when he attempted to destroy our democracy by attempting to overturn the election and instigate an insurrection. That orange turd deserved all the ridicule he received and more.

Is really possible to be as stupid as you appear? If you weren't such a consistently complete dumb*ss I wouldn't think so but you are making a great case that you actually are. What scares me is you have children. I pity them.

Question, during Trump, were the daily bashing posts on here from bitter unhappy people?
No.

Those posts were from people that recognized that Trump was not an honest, ethical, moral, religious, "family values" Republican who should have been rejected by the Republicans themselves (unless the Republicans themselves have given up trying to convince the rest of the world that they are the only honest, ethical, moral, religious, "family values" organisms on the planet). The Republicans ignored these Trump flaws because the only thing they cared about was winning at all costs -- not because he was an honest, moral Republican.

After that it was binary: Trump or Biden. The Republicans made it easy by not caring who Trump is. Because the Republicans don't care who their bellwether is (still), why would you care when the Republicans get "bashed" for anything? What are the Republican values you think were unfairly criticized when people nominally criticized Trump? The GOP still hasn't split from Trump -- in fact, the GOP still endorses Trump.

Is really possible to be as stupid as you appear? If you weren't such a consistently complete dumb*ss I wouldn't think so but you are making a great case that you actually are. What scares me is you have children. I pity them.

Why don't you just keep your dumbshit opinions to yourself? No one here cares to hear from dumb rednecks whose family tree doesn't branch.

Why don't you just keep your dumbshit opinions to yourself? No one here cares to hear from dumb rednecks whose family tree doesn't branch.
When will the word Redneck be welcomed with the same recognition as the word Ninga? They are both being used in the same context.

Reactions: Crayfish57
I know, you should really take heed of your own advice, you name yourself after a hickory tree and yet you have no branches and no nuts. You are a f**king idiot. Why don't you keep YOUR dumbsh*t opinions to yourself? It's sure as hell no one cares about your dumb*ss ramblings. You just make yourself look like a fool but I seem to have hit a nerve, again I pity your children.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and ulrey
Or write a book about owning the libs and having the RNC buy 100.000 copies.

Reactions: UncleMark
I'm not commenting on the veracity of this story, but I will say that it's pretty wild to me that someone would write down incriminating information about your high profile family in a diary and be flippant about where you left it.
It's a classic cry for help. Like Hunter "accidentally" giving the laptop to the repair store that he knew was full of awful sh!t. They were both done intentionally. Joe is sick.

It's a classic cry for help. Like Hunter "accidentally" giving the laptop to the repair store that he knew was full of awful sh!t. They were both done intentionally. Joe is sick.
I'm not commenting on the veracity of this story, but I will say that it's pretty wild to me that someone would write down incriminating information about your high profile family in a diary and be flippant about where you left it.
Why is it surprising to you that a drug abuser(s) would forget where they put their stuff?

Why is it surprising to you that a drug abuser(s) would forget where they put their stuff?
I think I'm more surprised that they'd create said 'stuff' in the first place. I don't do anything illegal, but if I did, I can't imagine I'd document it in great detail for other people to potentially see.

I think I'm more surprised that they'd create said 'stuff' in the first place. I don't do anything illegal, but if I did, I can't imagine I'd document it in great detail for other people to potentially see.
These people document and keep records so they can sell their book later.

That's how money is made - legitimately - by celebrities and politicians now. Book royalties are through the roof, before the 1st book is ever sold.

Follow the money.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
No.

Those posts were from people that recognized that Trump was not an honest, ethical, moral, religious, "family values" Republican who should have been rejected by the Republicans themselves (unless the Republicans themselves have given up trying to convince the rest of the world that they are the only honest, ethical, moral, religious, "family values" organisms on the planet). The Republicans ignored these Trump flaws because the only thing they cared about was winning at all costs -- not because he was an honest, moral Republican.

After that it was binary: Trump or Biden. The Republicans made it easy by not caring who Trump is. Because the Republicans don't care who their bellwether is (still), why would you care when the Republicans get "bashed" for anything? What are the Republican values you think were unfairly criticized when people nominally criticized Trump? The GOP still hasn't split from Trump -- in fact, the GOP still endorses Trump.
Note to McMurtry:

See? DANC and Jet are driving up my reaction score!! And , they're doing so with tiny icons nobody can see, anyway.

Thanks, guys.

• Angry
Reactions: Lucy01
These people document and keep records so they can sell their book later.

That's how money is made - legitimately - by celebrities and politicians now. Book royalties are through the roof, before the 1st book is ever sold.

Follow the money.

politicians launder bribe money through book deals.

other common easy pure corruption work arounds,

speaking engagements,

board seats

think tanks

real estate deals

media deals

consultant deals

big pharma even gave Manchin's daughter a CEO gig she pocketed $31 mil from.

will be interesting to see where Sinema's big cash in is coming from, but it should be a doozie.

no idea how much Hunter Biden's China deal with the $1.5 bil from China to his fund management biz will score for Hunter, but $1.5 bil ain't small change.

not that his millions from Burisma was small change.

and all this sht is going on right out in the open, with no push back or indignation ever from either gang leaders' own gang, or either gang's leaders, just from the other gang's pawns.

i wonder how many actually know how much the Clintons, Bush, Obama, are now actually worth, and how much they've reaped from cashing in on being president.

i guess when you pass out hundreds of billions, those you pass it out to strangely enough are grateful.

who knew.

Trump is so low life with his grifts.

he should cash in classy like Reagan, the Clintons, Bush, Obama, and the Biden's.

Reagan taking a cool mil from Japan after leaving office for one speech was a nice one day payday.

we obviously have our best and brightest leading our nation, not like those corrupt low life countries.

i'm sure it's just a huge coincidence that those who ascend to the top of both parties' ranks are all low life corrupt as hell scumbags, as obviously their ascension couldn't possibly have anything to do with their being corrupt as hell.

and equally just a huge coincidence that those making the payouts did so well under the leadership of the beyond corrupt PsOS, i mean fine upstanding leaders, who's portraits will hang in our childrens' schoolrooms next to the slave barons who cheated their own revolutionary soldiers out of the land they were promised for their service.

and yes, this post is obviously over the top rantings of a mad man nazi communist, other than that small insignificant thing of it all being true, which obviously shouldn't be taken into account when judging.

Last edited:
Reactions: HillzHoozier
politicians launder bribe money through book deals.

other common easy pure corruption work arounds,

speaking engagements,

board seats

think tanks

real estate deals

media deals

big pharma even gave Manchin's daughter a CEO gig she pocketed $31 mil from.

will be interesting to see where Sinema's big cash in is coming from, but it should be a doozie.

no idea how much Hunter Biden's China deal with the $1.5 bil from China to his fund management biz will score for Hunter, but $1.5 bil ain't small change.

not that his millions from Burisma was small change.

and all this sht is going on right out in the open, with no push back or indignation ever from either gang leaders' own gang, or either gang's leaders, just from the other gang's pawns.

i wonder how many actually know how much the Clintons, Bush, Obama, are now actually worth, and how much they've reaped from cashing in on being president.

i guess when you pass out hundreds of billions, those you pass it out to strangely enough are grateful.

who knew.

Trump is so low life with his grifts.

he should cash in classy like Reagan, the Clintons, Bush, Obama, and the Biden's.

Reagan taking a cool mil from Japan after leaving office for one speech was a nice one day payday.

we obviously have our best and brightest leading our nation, not like those corrupt low life countries.

i'm sure it's just a huge coincidence that those who ascend to the top of both parties' ranks are all low life corrupt as hell scumbags, as obviously their ascension couldn't possibly have anything to do with their being corrupt as hell.

and equally just a huge coincidence that those making the payouts did so well under the leadership of the beyond corrupt PsOS, i mean fine upstanding leaders, who's portraits will hang in our childrens' schoolrooms next to the slave barons who cheated their own revolutionary soldiers out of the land they were promised for their service.

and yes, this post is obviously over the top rantings of a mad man nazi communist, other than that small insignificant thing of it all being true, which obviously shouldn't be taken into account when judging.
Preach it !

Note to McMurtry:

See? DANC and Jet are driving up my reaction score!! And , they're doing so with tiny icons nobody can see, anyway.

Thanks, guys.
If calling you a moron helps you, then I guess it’s a win-win…

What incriminating information? All I gather from this story is that they got her diary, and threatened to publish it, but ultimately decided not to, because even they recognized it would be seen as "a cheap shot." If it contained any actual incriminating information about Joe Biden, they would have published it.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT