ADVERTISEMENT

How do transgender women (biological men) live with themselves . . .

The left... 😄

They should feel no pride in winning a women’s competition while playing five who were naturally born men.

The left... 😄

It takes some real balls(pun intended) to see a team full of swinging dicks beat down an all woman team and then stand up there at the podium and say “we stand strongly behind the principles of inclusion and fair play”.

You can’t reason with that type of ignorance.

You did. It’s a national day of recognition. It’s also National Crayon Day, National Prom Day, National Clams on a Halfshell Day, National Bunsen Burner Day and National Tater Day. For the record
Oh I only saw that Biden turned Easter over to trans day. What day is Biden using for the other ones?

I wonder if the one flashing will be there tomorrow. That’ll be a good look for Easter.

Last edited:
Reactions: jet812
As manchin said Biden isn’t in control. The far left are in charge
They banned religious themes in the White House Easter egg art contest.

Religious themes.

In the Easter egg art contest.

Clown show.

They banned religious themes in the White House Easter egg art contest.

Religious themes.

In the Easter egg art contest.

Clown show.
Well this has to be rock bottom. One asshole making it a tranny Easter and the other asshole selling bibles 🤣

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Oh I only saw that Biden turned Easter over to trans day. What day is Biden using for the other ones?

I wonder if the one flashing will be there tomorrow. That’ll be a good look for Easter.
Biden didn’t turn anything . As has been mentioned, it has always been March 31 and been recognized since 2009. Easter is the one that moves. And no one cares except for weirdos who saw someone making a thing about it on Newsmax and Fox. And the other weirdos fall right into their trap.

Th
when they beat biological women in sports?

When I swam in high school, I didn't make the cut off for the state meet. I easily could have made it for girl's. Who would cheer me for taking off my boy's Speedo and putting on a girl's Speedo and going for the state championship?
They don't. They usually commit suicide.

They shouldn't be competing with women but they also shouldn't be shamed into killing them selves.

Less than 1% of the population is trans. And of that Less than 1% play women's sports. Yet more than 40% of all trans attempt suicide. Which is the bigger number and hence the bigger issue?

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Not East
Th

They shouldn't be competing with women but they also shouldn't be shamed into killing them selves.

Less than 1% of the population is trans. And of that Less than 1% play women's sports. Yet more than 40% of all trans attempt suicide. Which is the bigger number and hence the bigger issue?
No one is saying they should kill themselves. We’re saying biological males should not be competing against biological females. Do you disagree with that?

Reactions: CO. Hoosier
Th

Conservative media makes a killing on taking these small social issues and making their audience outraged . LQBTQ doesn’t work as well any more. Although as we see here, it still does with some. So we have to move on to an even more marginalized and smaller group to obsess about.

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Conservative media makes a killing on taking these small social issues and making their audience outraged . LQBTQ doesn’t work as well any more. Although as we see here, it still does with some. So we have to move on to an even more marginalized and smaller group to obsess about.
It’s the president doing it. On Easter. This is akin to dei isn’t in schools. Woke doesn’t exist

A small social issue here and a small social issue there and pretty soon you are talking about a man exposing his silicone tits on the Whitehouse lawn . . . .oh wait.

Not East

No one is saying they should kill themselves. We’re saying biological males should not be competing against biological females. Do you disagree with that?
No I do not disagree with you at all. I'm saying that its not a priority issue. The 40% attempted suicide rate is what people should be talking about and prioritizing. Along with 1000 other societal issues above a couple mixed up kids playing the wrong game.

Th

"Affirm or your kid will die" has been debunked time and again. Suicide rates don't decrease post transition or "gender affirming care".

So stop holding a provervial gun to parents heads.

"Affirm or your kid will die" has been debunked time and again. Suicide rates don't decrease post transition or "gender affirming care".

So stop holding a provervial gun to parents heads.
I'm not. I've already said multiple times I'm not for any of that. Doesn't change that 40% of trans attempt suicide.

Just ask the Dems on here. You’re consumed with Trans and competing with women isn’t a big deal.

Now please get over being a transgenderphobe.
I am not in favor of people getting a sex change and playing in their new sex division. But, can you please (besides the swimmer who wasn't even that great competing against women) provide examples of this actually happening?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT