ADVERTISEMENT

How do transgender women (biological men) live with themselves . . .

"My eyes are up, here, bucko!"

Seriously, who is Stephanie's breast augmentation doctor? Asking for a friend . . .
2hnius.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
Better question is how do men live with real women? Sadly when I did divorce law back in the day I met a few betas who had wives like this. Most just took it.

The current older squatter that lives in my house, asked about renewing our vows and what song we should play when we walk down the isle.. I asked, isle... OHHH the Perp walk... How about "In constant Sorrow"?
That's how it all came off the tracks.
I haven't seen that much detached hormonal, irrational emotional fog fill the air since the Javits Center when Hillary lost.
It was every married man's dream to be so connected to his manhood, and honesty! EPIC.

That will put an end to this nonsense soon enough.
I have a friend who played at smu. His little bro was a good athlete too but an LP. He ended up playing D3 tennis. Well another friend of mine played against him in college. My buddy lost to the LP. He said it was horrible. Almost every shot came back as a spike. He said the worst was they had a super long rally and my buddy ultimately lost the point. He went to the fence to retrieve the ball and when he turned around the LP was waiting for him, standing with his chin resting on the racket

• Haha
  • Sad
Do you think trans people are plotting this out to take over women's sports? Get a grip.
I think they do. Honestly. It’s like they on purpose fake switching their identities so they can go in women’s bathrooms and win a few sporting events.

Reactions: DrHoops
I think they do. Honestly. It’s like they on purpose fake switching their identities so they can go in women’s bathrooms and win a few sporting events.
It's so beyond stupid. I watched a documentary about Floyd Landis, Tour de France winner and subsequent embarrassment to the sport.

He said EVERY single rider in the Peloton is using PEDs. Every one. Where's the anger about that? They're winning Olympic medals. How 'bout the NFL, where every offensive lineman looks like a cro-mag.

Yet if some woman wins a race who is trans, society is completely breaking down? Women can juice just like men.

athletics-moscow-olympic-games-womens-shot-put-margitta-pufe-east-GB722M.jpg

The energy these people put into the most insignificant things is mind boggling.

I get that there are issues. Especially with contact sports where injuries can take place, and with kids. I’m sure there are a few people who will just to mess with people or for whatever reason will fake it to get an advantage. But the large majority of people just want to play a sport they’ve probably loved their whole life.

I get that there are issues. Especially with contact sports where injuries can take place, and with kids. I’m sure there are a few people who will just to mess with people or for whatever reason will fake it to get an advantage. But the large majority of people just want to play a sport they’ve probably loved their whole life.

Then play against your biological sex. It's not that hard. Equality and all that...

For all those people who think a biological male should compete against women, why don't we just get rid of men and women's sports altogether?

Precisely. Let's see how much Caitlyn Clark can earn trying to guard "A One from Day One" or trying to get a shot off over Michael Porter Jr.

Reactions: jet812

I'm a big I don't give a f$&k guy. If Bob wants to be called Betty I'm fine with that; he/she great (no plurals). But when it comes to sports you play in the league where your DNA puts you. No matter what you clip, tweak, add or hide you can't turn a guy into woman or vice versa. If your one of the rare people whose DNA is indeterminate it's dealers choice.

For all those people who think a biological male should compete against women, why don't we just get rid of men and women's sports altogether?

The WV law prohibiting biological boys in girls sports was just declared invalid due to Title IX (as MTIOTF has said would be in play). Congress needs to step up, and The Squad and that crowd needs to STFU when this problem is addressed. The Dems would do themselves a world of good if they were the ones to get this done.

The WV law prohibiting biological boys in girls sports was just declared invalid due to Title IX (as MTIOTF has said would be in play). Congress needs to step up, and The Squad and that crowd needs to STFU when this problem is addressed. The Dems would do themselves a world of good if they were the ones to get this done.
They won’t even define “boy”, “girl”, “trans”.

It makes zero sense. The asinine things that people try to twist themselves into a pretzel over. Same with “abortion” and “D&C”

This. If genetics don’t matter for sports, let’s lump them all together. I’m interested to see some of the arguments against…

Never underestimate the male brain…
The only thing that always makes more sense than a women, is a man. And that is tragically insane considering the male brain.
Stable puberty is always better than 90 yrs of schizophrenia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT