ADVERTISEMENT

How do transgender women (biological men) live with themselves . . .

Aloha Hoosier

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2001
when they beat biological women in sports?

When I swam in high school, I didn't make the cut off for the state meet. I easily could have made it for girl's. Who would cheer me for taking off my boy's Speedo and putting on a girl's Speedo and going for the state championship?

When I swam in high school, I didn't make the cut off for the state meet. I easily could have made it for girl's. Who would cheer me for taking off my boy's Speedo and putting on a girl's Speedo and going for the state championship?
Just waiting for a guy to try women’s tennis or the WNBA.

Yes that’s an interesting question of moral values and personal integrity … the (trans) men winning women’s events have to know they have an advantage … and choose the celebrity of their participation.

Yes that’s an interesting question of moral values and personal integrity … the (trans) men winning women’s events have to know they have an advantage … and choose the celebrity of their participation.
Maybe their “prize” should be coupons to cover the full cost of a complete physical transition.

Just waiting for a guy to try women’s tennis or the WNBA.
already happened

I suppose this would have depended upon if the change had been made poolside or in the locker room.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Trans people have a mental disorder. I doubt they see what they're doing as having a competitive advantage. But feminists are supportive of these trans people so they can live with what they helped create.

Trans people have a mental disorder. I doubt they see what they're doing as having a competitive advantage. But feminists are supportive of these trans people so they can live with what they helped create.
Not all feminists. There is a divide on this issue. See JK Rowling.

Unless by "supportive" you mean they don't think trans people should be shamed, mocked, or discriminated against in employment, etc. Then, yeah, I guess a vast majority are supportive.

Just ask the Dems on here. You’re consumed with Trans and competing with women isn’t a big deal.

Now please get over being a transgenderphobe.

Unless by "supportive" you mean they don't think trans people should be shamed, mocked, or discriminated against in employment, etc. Then, yeah, I guess a vast majority are supportive.

Just ask the Dems on here. You’re consumed with Trans and competing with women isn’t a big deal.

See Brads comments above.

I don't recall anyone on this board -- and few off of it -- justifying this latest phenomenon. Sometimes life just isn't fair. Being born a man when you're a woman is one of those cases. You still can't compete in women's sports. Sorry.

Quit acting like you speak for all liberals or any for that matter

Could be, but their gender change could very well be the solution.

That probably never crossed your mind.

If you could find the cure for your mental disorder, wouldn't you give it a go?

Reactions: Ohio Guy
See Brads comments above.

I don't recall anyone on this board -- and few off of it -- justifying this latest phenomenon. Sometimes life just isn't fair. Being born a man when you're a woman is one of those cases. You still can't compete in women's sports. Sorry.
Big topic currently in disc golf too. The DGPA has an MPO (mixed pro open) and FPO (female pro open) divisions. @UncleMark could probably explain this better than me, but MPO allows anyone to compete (depending on DG rating in some tournaments) and FPO is for females.

If some sports keep moving in a certain direction, I can see more sports moving to multiple mixed divisions. I don't agree with it but that's one resolution.

Big topic currently in disc golf too. The DGPA has an MPO (mixed pro open) and FPO (female pro open) divisions. @UncleMark could probably explain this better than me, but MPO allows anyone to compete (depending on DG rating in some tournaments) and FPO is for females.

If some sports keep moving in a certain direction, I can see more sports moving to multiple mixed divisions. I don't agree with it but that's one resolution.

Huh. I always assumed 90% of disc golfers were trans.

You'll need @lars to explain the ghey sports divisions.

Yes, disc golf can be a transformative experience and hobby. Got my first ace a few weeks ago. MVP Photon in Neutron plastic for anyone interested.. forehand 280 ft uphill.
How many frisbees can you take out with you? Is there a rule? How much, on average, do you spend on the frisbees you carry? Do you carry them in a bag or something?

How many frisbees can you take out with you? Is there a rule? How much, on average, do you spend on the frisbees you carry? Do you carry them in a bag or something?
I think the rule is there is no limit unless something has changed in the last few months. I carry about 15 discs in my bag (yes, there are disc golf bags) and I have maybe 40 discs overall (some I don't use and some I've found and don't use). A disc golf specific bag isn't necessary but I got a hand me down from my friend. Used discs at Play it Again are $5-10 and new discs range from $10-40. Most of my discs are in the $10-20 range and I haven't bought a new disc for about six months.

I play golf too but disc golf is cheaper and only takes 1-2 hours for a round.

Record player case. With stickers all over it. Aspen. That scuba one. Peace sign. Vail. Bonaroo
Lol. Definitely that type out there. I'm the dude with Nike joggers and an IU hat.

But let me tell you about the great disc golf courses in Aspen and Vail areas.... Seriously some awesome courses in the mountains. Throwing a frisbee while doing a six mile hike with mountain views.

Well, certain people in the world don't believe in or follow acceptable cultural norms. Some are even attention whores ... which I detest in every shape or form ...

Personally, other people's drama bores me, I don't care about trans in sports or female sports in general (except lady Hoosiers just because) and this has absolutely no impact on my life in any way..

Put me down for WGAFF... or *yawn*.

Well, certain people in the world don't believe in or follow acceptable cultural norms. Some are even attention whores ... which I detest in every shape or form ...

Personally, other people's drama bores me, I don't care about trans in sports or female sports in general (except lady Hoosiers just because) and this has absolutely no impact on my life in any way..

My daughter couldn't beat a senior citizen para-athlete in her future natural life, if you let her pick the event. Sweetest and most emotionally intelligent girl in the world, but got her mother's eye - hand coordination.

That said, if she were as athletically competitive as my son, I'd have a serious problem with this. And I don't have much in life I get that worked up about. But it is basically equal to allowing extensive hormone drugs for nobody but 2 competitors.

This will never be my personal fight, but I'm completely against the idea of tranny men ever competing as women, and anyone that disagrees can go **** off for extreme stupidity.

Last edited:
My daughter couldn't beat a senior citizen para-athlete in her future natural life, if you let her pick the event. Sweetest and most emotionally intelligent girl in the world, but got her mother's eye - hand coordination.

That said, if she were as athletically competitive as my son, I'd have a serious problem with this. And I don't have much in life I get that worked up about. But it is basically equal to allowing extensive hormone drugs for nobody but 2 competitors.

This will never be my personal fight, but I'm completely against the idea of tranny men ever competing as women, and anyone that disagrees can go **** off for extreme stupidity.
The trans sports thing is fascinating to me.

It’s so intuitively wrong for trans women to compete in women’s sports with the hormone advantage. It’s also intuitive that this is happening so infrequently that it’s taking up a seriously inordinate amount of oxygen.

I would LOVE to see a hormone study tracking the testosterone levels of female athletes. Male athletes too for that matter. I’m interested in what the variation is between athletes of different levels.

Like, it’s not inconceivable that there are high level female athletes with higher levels of testosterone than average women or transitioned women on hormone therapy.

I think it was the “Bigger Faster Stronger” documentary that talked about some of the stuff about competitive advantage in sports. Maybe the next evolution is chemically balancing competitors so that results become based on skills & effort vs genetics. I don’t think that would happen anytime soon or is all that attractive, just thinking out loud.

Reactions: hoot1

If your daughter was competing against them you’d care.

Oh fvck where do I even begin? Not from Minnesota but choosing this states morally bankrupt judges to promote their cause?

Oh and doesn’t care about anything, except giving trans a person to root for. That’s precisely part of the issue and why it should be discouraged and outlawed.

Also disc golf is already for guys like @larsIU . No need to pile on!

Imagine the amount of narcissim involved to be a guy who thinks everyone else has to accept him as a female and you realize that they live with themselves just fine. Nobody matters but them.

Anyone who thinks there isn’t an advantage hasn’t watched young kids play soccer or hockey. The girls at young ages are just as fast, but the physical nature differences are already showing.

By eight, even the shorter boys are running faster in many cases. And the aggressive nature is highly evident. It’s a mental advantage, but just a physical one

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Yes, disc golf can be a transformative experience and hobby. Got my first ace a few weeks ago. MVP Photon in Neutron plastic for anyone interested.. forehand 280 ft uphill.
Nice. My forehad is hot garbage b/c I'm left handed playing right handed. Working on a left hand backhand. I do love a good anny/flipping turnover though.

I've got a cart b/c my back sucks. I carry about 20 but that's b/c I have the cart and every round after the 5th hole is practice anyway these days.

for @BradStevens, flame away.

Nice. My forehad is hot garbage b/c I'm left handed playing right handed. Working on a left hand backhand. I do love a good anny/flipping turnover though.

I've got a cart b/c my back sucks. I carry about 20 but that's b/c I have the cart and every round after the 5th hole is practice anyway these days.

for @BradStevens, flame away.

Wow. Pickleball and disc golf. Where is the mall walking thread?

A cart for disc golf? Dear Lord.

stephen-a-smith-first-take.gif

How fvcking heavy can a half dozen Frisbees be?
Well, just like ball golf (yep)...where i should literally carry only a sandwedge, 7 iron, 4 iron and putter....I go whole hog. B/c i think it will make a difference.

So 20ish discs and a bag is probably 20ish lbs. Plus large water bottle. Maybe more. Don't care anymore though. Got a cart. Did I mention my back is a disaster area.

Reactions: IUclover
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT