ADVERTISEMENT

How do transgender women (biological men) live with themselves . . .

416145254-271253929294781-6004417426311907434-n.jpg

I view transgender women as the human equivalent of a Volkswagen bug with a Rolls Royce body kit. To keep arguments to a minimum I can call it a Rolls, but no matter what is added (or removed) it's never ever going to be a Rolls.

Catilyn Jenner {trump supporter} is going to compete in the women's senior Olympics decathlon.
and yes caitlyn is a trump supporter he hates biden, to his credit. jenner understands how insane the cult is and isn't brainwashed by the stereotypes the cult promotes. he thinks for himself. remember jenner endured horrific, unthinkable ABUSE at the hands of his wife and the rest of the WOMEN in his "family." they basically boxed up his entire incredible history and stuck him and his beloved RC cars in the garage to live. a multimillionaire american HERO forced to live in the garage. sitting in a lawn chair playing Rc cars. not a peep from the woke mob about misandry. then when he became a woman that made no difference either. f*uckers

and yes caitlyn is a trump supporter he hates biden, to his credit. jenner understands how insane the cult is and isn't brainwashed by the stereotypes the cult promotes. he thinks for himself. remember jenner endured horrific, unthinkable ABUSE at the hands of his wife and the rest of the WOMEN in his "family." they basically boxed up his entire incredible history and stuck him and his beloved RC cars in the garage to live. a multimillionaire american HERO forced to live in the garage. sitting in a lawn chair playing Rc cars. not a peep from the woke mob about misandry. then when he became a woman that made no difference either. f*uckers

Well, not ALL of them live with themselves. About 40% of trans people attempt suicide. I would imagine a portion of those attempts are successful.

when they beat biological women in sports?

When I swam in high school, I didn't make the cut off for the state meet. I easily could have made it for girl's. Who would cheer me for taking off my boy's Speedo and putting on a girl's Speedo and going for the state championship?
Young women are getting hurt playing against these males. It is shameful that adults are allowing this to happen.

Well, not ALL of them live with themselves. About 40% of trans people attempt suicide. I would imagine a portion of those attempts are successful.

Oh yeah...but what's the % when they're allowed to transition to the sex nature intended?

Oh, it's the same you say?

Maybe it IS just a mental illness.

Reactions: zephyr82
Young women are getting hurt playing against these males. It is shameful that adults are allowing this to happen.

1.4 percent of kids age 13-17 are transgender. And only a fraction of that are biological boys that are now girls (some would be girls that are now boys). And only a fraction of those are actual athletes in sports.

An estimate from last year guesses that there are only around 100 transgender athletes that are biologically boys playing on girls teams across the entire United States.

So this issue is rather overblown.

However, while I think transgenders should have rights, I would think any that want to play sports should do so based on their biological gender and not based on gender identity.

Reactions: Standard Issue
Apparently they don't live with themselves. And while the Alphabet community blames hate and heterosexual people, its another self-inflicted incident.

I believe the theory is that because of the hate they receive, they commit suicide. That and the dissonance between having the body of one sex and the gender (or maybe mind?) of another.

Thus, create societal tolerance (including people calling them what they want to be called along with pronouns and allow them to use chemicals or surgeries to physically alter their bodies so as to prevent the extreme psychological distress that leads to suicide.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
I believe the theory is that because of the hate they receive, they commit suicide. That and the dissonance between having the body of one sex and the gender (or maybe mind?) of another.

Thus, create societal tolerance (including people calling them what they want to be called along with pronouns and allow them to use chemicals or surgeries to physically alter their bodies so as to prevent the extreme psychological distress that leads to suicide.
I think it’s what we used to call piss poor parenting.

Reactions: jet812
I think it’s what we used to call piss poor parenting.
I think that's too harsh on the parents. If the kid commits suicide or attempts it, mental illness of some sort is in play most often. I don't think the majority of mental illness is due to bad parenting.

Here, I'm assuming your definition of bad parenting is some type of objective standard of providing for needs, etc.--not results driven. A perfect parent would identify all subjective needs of a child and meet them or try to. But I have met or know of very few such people.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie

This case made national headlines because there were claims that the person got into a fight in the girls bathroom at school and that the injuries caused the death of the person (I can't keep track of which side they are supposed to be).

Mental illness is obviously present for trans persons and it goes well beyond them. The problem seems to be getting worse though. This gets tackled in a new book, which admittedly skews conservative based on the author.

Reactions: BradStevens
This case made national headlines because there were claims that the person got into a fight in the girls bathroom at school and that the injuries caused the death of the person (I can't keep track of which side they are supposed to be).

Mental illness is obviously present for trans persons and it goes well beyond them. The problem seems to be getting worse though. This gets tackled in a new book, which admittedly skews conservative based on the author.

Shrier is at least trained as a journalist. She’s covered this topic before. Must make her a lot of money.

Is societal tolerance an important/necessary component of treatment for the underlying mental disorder though? B/c, if that's the case, I'm not sure societal tolerance can be considered "treatment".

B/c who can control that? And, to control it requires government overstepping and intervention for force such tolerance.

Reactions: BradStevens
Is societal tolerance an important/necessary component of treatment for the underlying mental disorder though? B/c, if that's the case, I'm not sure societal tolerance can be considered "treatment".

B/c who can control that? And, to control it requires government overstepping and intervention for force such tolerance.
F*uck yeah it’s important. They have the temperament of Ken Shamrock. Didn’t you ever see Billie on Vanderpump? Jesus. Her days at Sur were frightening

I think that's too harsh on the parents. If the kid commits suicide or attempts it, mental illness of some sort is in play most often. I don't think the majority of mental illness is due to bad parenting.

Here, I'm assuming your definition of bad parenting is some type of objective standard of providing for needs, etc.--not results driven. A perfect parent would identify all subjective needs of a child and meet them or try to. But I have met or know of very few such people.
Ok. Parental honesty with their child is where I was heading.

Yup

Reactions: larsIU

Forget treatment of the individual for a second. Yes, I think societal attitudes contribute to certain types of mental illness.

If overweight/obesity were seen as very desirable by society, I think it would affect (some, not all) anorexics. If black people in a society are consider less than, stupid, inferior, etc. I think it can affect mental well being (and does in some, explaining some, not all, of the American black experience).

Forget treatment of the individual for a second. Yes, I think societal attitudes contribute to certain types of mental illness.

If overweight/obesity were seen as very desirable by society, I think it would affect (some, not all) anorexics. If black people in a society are consider less than, stupid, inferior, etc. I think it can affect mental well being (and does in some, explaining some, not all, of the American black experience).
Are there any anorexics in the Samoas?

Kinda of a joke question, but to your point....

I think societal tolerance is important. Of course, not nearly as important as having parents and role models that are tolerant.

Obviously the only thing that can be controlled is making sure trans aren't discriminated against.

Reactions: larsIU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT