ADVERTISEMENT

Hoosiers look decent

Good morning Cav. Did you enjoy your evening?

Honest to god the thought of filming crossed my mind! A guy finally had a good roll at the tables, and I parlayed that and put 500 on red and it hit. good night!

Fun times. The funniest thing, on my life, I’m walking back to my room at 11:15ish (not solo). Right in the middle of the path area to get to the room is Coach Woodson and some fam.

You would have thought I had the plague on how I avoided any eye contact whatsoever. Tho, I don’t think I had anything to worry about about where his eyes would be as I walked past.

I recall reading where someone said the Serbs would be a really good test if a particular player of their's participated. Was this player allowed to perform against us or was it more of their "B" team in for individual and team development through experience?

Are You Experienced?
Their NBA prospect, Jovic, was shut down. Ohfer from the field in 20+ minutes with 5 turnovers. Really interested to see how today goes.

Last edited:
I recall reading where someone said the Serbs would be a really good test if a particular player of their's participated. Was this player allowed to perform against us or was it more of their "B" team in for individual and team development through experience?

Are You Experienced?
Hendrix?

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Rob needs to be behind Lander i have seen that horror show for three years now.
Way too soon imo to make that judgement. Let’s see how both do during the full per season schedule before it’s decided who backs up X and gets the bulk of those point minutes. It may be neither if Tamar continues to show such a good handle and vision.

Reactions: rocketo
Honest to god the thought of filming crossed my mind! A guy finally had a good roll at the tables, and I parlayed that and put 500 on red and it hit. good night!

Fun times. The funniest thing, on my life, I’m walking back to my room at 11:15ish (not solo). Right in the middle of the path area to get to the room is Coach Woodson and some fam.

You would have thought I had the plague on how I avoided any eye contact whatsoever. Tho, I don’t think I had anything to worry about about where his eyes would be as I walked past.
Enjoy your drip. It ought to hit you about the time you get home.

Way too soon imo to make that judgement. Let’s see how both do during the full per season schedule before it’s decided who backs up X and gets the bulk of those point minutes. It may be neither if Tamar continues to show such a good handle and vision.
Rob was 1-6 4 points 3 turnovers 3 assists 13mins
Lander 4 points 0 turnovers 0 assists in 7mins

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT