ADVERTISEMENT

Hoosiers look decent

Cavanagh.13

Senior
Nov 6, 2019
Tamar is our second best player. Miller Parker and race will all be solid roll guys. Parker and Miller will have games they get 20+.

guard play isn’t great. Hoping lander gets more minutes. Finished the game with some nice layups and tried to dunk the walk ons layup while still in the rim.

TJD will be a first team all American. He alone will make us a top 20 team.

Jordan and trey have got better, Jordan bangs.

Tamar is our second best player. Miller Parker and race will all be solid roll guys. Parker and Miller will have games they get 20+.

guard play isn’t great. Hoping lander gets more minutes. Finished the game with some nice layups and tried to dunk the walk ons layup while still in the rim.

You rocked it tonight. Very smooth. Well done.

Ignore the troll.

Yeah, just from a look at the stats sheet, our guard play needs to be better. Not a great night for Rob Phinisee, considering he's a senior player. 1-7 with 3 turnovers to show for all those minutes. Yikes.

7-19 from beyond the arc is respectable, but not great. Free throw shooting remains DISMAL at 60%.

Still, you have to be optimistic, they beat a pro team that's played together a lot. Will be interesting to follow that game on Sunday.

Reactions: IUgradman and 76-1
Yeah, just from a look at the stats sheet, our guard play needs to be better. Not a great night for Rob Phinisee, considering he's a senior player. 1-7 with 3 turnovers to show for all those minutes. Yikes.

7-19 from beyond the arc is respectable, but not great. Free throw shooting remains DISMAL at 60%.

Still, you have to be optimistic, they beat a pro team that's played together a lot. Will be interesting to follow that game on Sunday.
Why didn’t you watch it?

Thanks man, that was awesome. Good work. Watching games played in the big ball room always looks weird, like the ceiling isn’t tall enough. I’m expecting three-pointers to bounce off of the ceiling tiles. I know it’s early, and hope it changes, but damn, Rob still can’t hit a shot to save his life. Played pretty solid D from what I could see.

Reactions: Cavanagh.13

It was great to see these videos. Thanks very much. I really do appreciate it.

First off, thank you for posting these videos. Very much appreciated

Rob is still not the player we hoped he’d become.

wish KL had played more

how did Woodson look on sideline coaching? I hated crean and Miller’s style.
Scoops leading the huddle from what I could tell. Very impressive

thanks again for doing this!!
Miller Kopp will lead team in 3 point % and 3s made IMO

Reactions: T.M.P.
Why didn’t you watch it?
A: If I knew it was being posted in almost real time, I might have.

B: If I was watching it, I wouldn't have been recording the stat line.

C: Even without watching, the stats can tell you something about the game.

D: What's it to you? Oh yeah, another notch in your post belt.

Kudos to Cavanagh for an excellent high-quality video. Loved your commentary. Can't wait for Sunday's game.

Reactions: Cavanagh.13

Decent? Beating a Serbian professional team rather easily calls for more excitement than “decent.” The Serbs are damn good at playing basketball. Causing 27 TO’s and holding them under 70 says this team can be a really good defensive team. I think for a first game this is rather impressive.

Decent? Beating a Serbian professional team rather easily calls for more excitement than “decent.” The Serbs are damn good at playing basketball. Causing 27 TO’s and holding them under 70 says this team can be a really good defensive team. I think for a first game this is rather impressive.
I agree. I put $100 on Indiana to win it all when the odds were 150/1 then within a few weeks we got a couple transfers and Tamar Bates then the odds dropped to 66/1. I just looked and some places have Indiana at 50/1.

I don't think we will win it all, but if we do, I'll have $15,100 payout off that $100.

oh I slept on it and I agree. I was expecting a top 5 team because im an insane single guy that went to the Bahamas to watch them play!

Easily a top 20 team. Could push for top 10 if we get guard play dialed in.

How jealous are you of my life? If you PayPal me 100 bucks, I’ll make a new channel that is x rated, just for you. I won’t be alone tonight my friend. When in Rome!
Now you’re purchasing Bahamian hookers? The story just gets sadder.

Im not jealous of your life, if I wanted a tropical vacation, I wouldn’t go to the Bahamas.

I’m not some white trash boor.

Thanks for posting the videos. Love the scenery at the end of part 2, 😂

Good post, hopefully a sign of things to come. Can't wait to watch this Hoosiers team this year. Have a feeling Mike will hit it out of the park right away. He certainly has in recruiting.

but damn, Rob still can’t hit a shot to save his life.
There's a reason Bob Knight always said a player makes his biggest collegiate improvement between his freshman and sophomore seasons.

There's also a reason it's been said you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Having never tried such a daunting task, I take them at their word.

Rob Phinisee is what Rob Phinisee is, much like "it".

How good are the Serbs?
Looking forward to the strategy changes for Sunday.
I recall reading where someone said the Serbs would be a really good test if a particular player of their's participated. Was this player allowed to perform against us or was it more of their "B" team in for individual and team development through experience?

Are You Experienced?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT