ADVERTISEMENT

Media day today

Wow, you really need a hobby. Every single one of those posts were 100% accurate at the time, and I stand by every single one of them. Loser
"It took 3-4 sentences to let me know this dude (Xavier) does not get it and never will."

First time seeing one's pride of ownership include their turds, but you do you. Cheers.

"It took 3-4 sentences to let me know this dude (Xavier) does not get it and never will."

First time seeing one's pride of ownership include their turds, but you do you. Cheers.
You’re probably in a white van outside of my house right now.

Loser

no no no. What you are doing is a 180. That’s ok, and the smartest thing you can do to save face. But to stand by all of those posts means X is a worthless transfer that will cost Woodson his job and will never be a leader.

can’t have it both ways, the internet is forever, winner.
X was dreadful most of last season and that’s why the fans started booing him at crossroads in a game. He turned the corner at the very end then got arrested in the off-season doing 90 on Walnut. May have been a felony if he wasn’t on the basketball team.

The verdict is still out on him to be honest, but I’m allowed to say I think he will turn the corner.

When I posted that above back in whenever… December maybe? I believed it to be true.

See here’s the problem with you millennial clowns. There was a world before you got here, and you think your “internet is forever” shit applies to the rest of us. It doesn’t. I’m allowed to feel and say whatever I want, when I want, at any flash point in time.

Anyone digging through my posts from almost a year ago is a loser and can F off forever.

X was dreadful most of last season and that’s why the fans started booing him at crossroads in a game. He turned the corner at the very end then got arrested in the off-season doing 90 on Walnut. May have been a felony if he wasn’t on the basketball team.

The verdict is still out on him to be honest, but I’m allowed to say I think he will turn the corner.

When I posted that above back in whenever… December maybe? I believed it to be true.

See here’s the problem with you millennial clowns. There was a world before you got here, and you think your “internet is forever” shit applies to the rest of us. It doesn’t. I’m allowed to feel and say whatever I want, when I want, at any flash point in time.

Anyone digging through my posts from almost a year ago is a loser and can F off forever.
No one in real life has ever called me a millennial. Lol. I work harder and hustle more than 99% of people on this earth.

Don’t get butthurt because people remember. Be smarter next time or face the music. I do. Maybe takes a real man to do that tho. ;)

No one in real life has ever called me a millennial. Lol. I work harder and hustle more than 99% of people on this earth.

Don’t get butthurt because people remember. Be smarter next time or face the music. I do. Maybe takes a real man to do that tho. ;)
The games have to be played so the verdict is still out on X. Really simple. I want him to be the best PG in the country.

I could be wrong on X, you could be wrong about Tamar and the entire team going lottery. Neither will be a barometer of “real men” lmao.

The games have to be played so the verdict is still out on X. Really simple. I want him to be the best PG in the country.

I could be wrong on X, you could be wrong about Tamar and the entire team going lottery. Neither will be a barometer of “real men” lmao.
Tamar will Be drafted. Bookmark it.

Tamar will Be drafted. Bookmark it.
I hope so.

If you want to start a real basketball conversation; IU has a death-march B1G schedule. Illinois has a cakewalk relative to any contenders. Gonna be potential problem to win the league. Illinois lives to win the B1G, and then flame out in the tournament.

I hope so.

If you want to start a real basketball conversation; IU has a death-march B1G schedule. Illinois has a cakewalk relative to any contenders. Gonna be potential problem to win the league. Illinois lives to win the B1G, and then flame out in the tournament.
I haven’t looked at schedules yet. I like underwood more than most on this board. i still think MSU emerges as a top 10 team. Izzo excels with teams built like this. Hogard and X will be the best Pgs in the league.

Yeah, the one that shocks me is JHS... thought he was 6'4" so surprised to see him listed at 6'6"... and this is the second time, so assume he grew or I just was mistaken. The guy he's made me think of since we signed him was Geo Baker, although Baker was never that highly rated, but maybe I got confused on the height there. But, I felt like between he, Harper and Mulcahy, that was the group that brought toughness and a new attitude to Rutgers and elevated their program. Hoping for the same from this group for IU and an even higher ceiling! I've been saying for years we need more toughness and size. Sounds like we've got the size for sure now, and I'm sure hoping on the toughness (and shooting!)!
Emphasis on the shooting. It has been THEE most glaring need / deficiency for the past 5 years.

I haven’t looked at schedules yet. I like underwood more than most on this board. i still think MSU emerges as a top 10 team. Izzo excels with teams built like this. Hogard and X will be the best Pgs in the league.
It’s lopsided as F in Illinois favor, and I predict it could be a problem for IU. The in-league play consistency issues cannot happen this year. Illinois will be undervalued in terms of league play.

B1G will not be overvalued this time around like in has been the last few years. That will help whoever wins the league.

Obviously if JHS can make open shots that'll be huge. But if he's "5 star level" in all the other important areas, namely defensively, he'll start and play a lot of minutes.
Would love to see JHS bring a Jeremiah Rivers defensive game/mindset.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT