ADVERTISEMENT

Hoosier Hysterics

I’m not sure what the big deal is. I had some time so I gave it a listen. Nothing I heard seemed crazy, nor changed any opinion I have of MW.

I have a feeling there are a bunch of people here making assumptions without actually listening.
Not defending Woodson, but I don't know who these guys are. Apparently they are in California. Are they IU grads?

I listened to far too much of their podcast. One of these clowns, while recounting some of RMK's bad behavior, stated "He put a cop in a dumpster in Puerto Rico." If this is the level of accuracy of their knowledge of IU basketball I don't understand why anyone would find anything they say credible. Astounding that they managed to embed themselves so deeply in the IU BB program.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
For sure. I wouldn’t be surprised if they get caught pocketing some of the funds they raised. Shady and as self centered as it comes. Attention whore to the extreme.
Agree. I don’t give a damn about these guys. It’s how Woodson is talking and acting. He’s not done a damn thing coaching and he’s dissing the AD and running around acting like we’re lucky to have him.

Hell there were people around the bench wearing hats with only the word “Woody” on the them. Not a damn thing about IU.

I hope we finally win this year but Woodson can piss off.

lmao ...

because someone on the internet claims it, it must be true.
Listen guy, I heard the Woodson bullying from someone in person who would know, before this hysterics stuff. I don’t give a damn about whether Woodson canned them or not. I do care about him running around telling everyone he will be at IU as long as he chooses to be here.

Reactions: YOTHN
I do care about him running around telling everyone he will be at IU as long as he chooses to be here.
What if he never said it ... you don't know and never will. So you're basically willing to take a chance of being dishonest because you don't like him.

Got it ... now that I that I know you have extreme personal bias against him, I'll consider that when you post anything about him or basketball in general.

Fair?

What if he never said it ... you don't know and never will. So you're basically willing to take a chance of being dishonest because you don't like him.

Got it ... now that I that I know you have extreme personal bias against him, I'll consider that when you post anything about him.

Fair?
Whatever you think.

Reactions: YOTHN
Agree. I don’t give a damn about these guys. It’s how Woodson is talking and acting. He’s not done a damn thing coaching and he’s dissing the AD and running around acting like we’re lucky to have him.

Hell there were people around the bench wearing hats with only the word “Woody” on the them. Not a damn thing about IU.

I hope we finally win this year but Woodson can piss off.
Woodson is awful…he has zero excuses left for next year. He has never been a great coach anywhere and any capacity.

Reactions: ulrey and jet812
Woodson is awful…he has zero excuses left for next year. He has never been a great coach anywhere and any capacity.
I wasn’t excited when he was named coach but hoped we’d get lucky. So far the only thing he’s been good at is being a dick.

Maybe he will kill it now that he has unlimited money to buy a team. I won’t hold my breath.

Whatever you think.
You just said so .. you have a friend who basically said he had no integrity, with which you obviously agree and that only lets me infer you don't like him. And, because of that bias you are more than willing to post something that may or may not be true as undeniable fact ..

I believe what I know .. actually know. I will never know if he said that or not so I will never say he did it, nor will I ever say he didn't .... the chance of being wrong and spreading lies outweighs any benefit of being right.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
You just said so .. you have a friend who basically said he had no integrity, with which you obviously agree and that only lets me infer you don't like him. And, because of that bias you are more than willing to post something that may or may not be true as undeniable fact ..

I believe what I know .. actually know. I will never know if he said that or not so I will never say he did it, nor will I ever say he didn't .... the chance of being wrong and spreading lies outweighs any benefit of being right.
Wait, so what do you know? Do you know him personally? If not, why is your assumption so much better than anybody else? For those that have spent considerable time with him, this wouldn't be out of character.

I'll say this again, I am ok with a sports coach being pompous and self-centered. If it was just that but he was/is successful, it becomes a positive personality trait towards his career. But if you aren't successful and are blind to your own deficiencies let alone lash out at those whose job it is to point those things out......the leash gets tighter. I hope like hell IU wins it all and CMW can tell our boy Jim Coyle to sit on a bed of thorns (hypothetically for this satirical argument, Jim is an innocent bystander) but let's not lose our ability to criticize coach for what he HAS failed to do. Nor should we turn a blind eye to the fact that this type of behavior isn't really out of character for him.

Reactions: Bippy and bsmitty08
Listen guy, I heard the Woodson bullying from someone in person who would know, before this hysterics stuff. I don’t give a damn about whether Woodson canned them or not. I do care about him running around telling everyone he will be at IU as long as he chooses to be here.
“Running around telling everyone”. Lol
You conclude this based upon a single report from a butt hurt self promoter who just lost his stage? Even if he did say it (once) you don’t have the context.

Dumb

Got it ... now that I that I know you have extreme personal bias against him, I'll consider that when you post anything about him or basketball in general.

Fair?
Hold on just one goddamn minute here. The Hysterics can go **** themselves as far as I’m concerned, but Woody essentially made that statement on Senior Day. You’re just gaslighting us with posts like this now…

Reactions: 76-1 and stollcpa
To quote Jack Nicholson “you can’t handle the truth”.
I STRONGLY suggest you actually listen to their podcast before passing judgement.
And Evans, who has given more to the program than any of us, has been nothing but objective and honest when he’s been on their podcast

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT