ADVERTISEMENT

Hoosier Hysterics

Good to disassociate from the HH.

Bad to cancel all that stuff and not have someone else run it.

Also some very alarming comments from Woodson.
I think they are transitioning to bringing NIL more in house. You don’t need 2 west coast liabilities moving forward. They had their chance to chill but they chose to be creeps.

You should listen to them in that podcast. They act like they did nothing wrong. I think they are missing the point that most recruits just hold their nose dealing with them.

Don't like the HH guys but my god Woody is an enormous egotistical prick. Apparently last season was a great year and Woody will remain the coach as long as wants and no one can do a damn thing about it. He's going to go down as the worst hire ever.

I think they are transitioning to bringing NIL more in house. You don’t need 2 west coast liabilities moving forward. They had their chance to chill but they chose to be creeps.
That’s good. They are bad for the IUBB brand and not the type of people you should have around the players. They supposedly have raised around $2M mostly from the fans (toxic and non-toxic) over the last few years, so there is a role for someone to fill.

However, why not have someone else run these fan events like H4G or Hoosier Connect? Maybe they will. It isn’t a big deal in the end though.

Woody’s comments on last season being good, coaching as long as he wants, and some other things like Dolson’s behavior, were not good. Is what it is though, we’ll see if he can win this year.

That’s good. They are bad for the IUBB brand and not the type of people you should have around the players. They supposedly have raised around $2M mostly from the fans (toxic and non-toxic) over the last few years, so there is a role for someone to fill.

However, why not have someone else run these fan events like H4G or Hoosier Connect? Maybe they will. It isn’t a big deal in the end though.

Woody’s comments on last season being good, coaching as long as he wants, and some other things like Dolson’s behavior, were not good. Is what it is though, we’ll see if he can win this year.
We are also only hearing their side too. I would be pissed too.

We are also only hearing their side too. I would be pissed too.
Thats true. Wouldn’t be surprising if they omitted some things. What they did decide to describe I do tend to believe — it’s consistent for Woody.

They said way way too much on this podcast — another example of why having them around the program was a bad thing. Good riddance.

He said last season was a great one and told Dolson to his face that he can't be fired. Said he's accomplished everything a basketball coach can.
Per Eric.

He said shit on there that he knows Woodson and Dolson aren't going to comment publicly on. Sour grapes from a bunch of butt hurt losers who just lost access to their honeywell. Their platform is DOA.

Not a good look for Woody or Dolson, if true. Doesn't seem like the best approach to handle it. Could have had some underling shut it all down and kept their hands clean. Never watched a mafia movie before?

We all understand there are two sides to every story. Would like to hear CMW and Dolson address it. Let's see if anyone has the balls to ask them about it.

Don't really care about HH. Makes no difference if they stay or go away.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
Not a good look for Woody or Dolson, if true. Doesn't seem like the best approach to handle it. Could have had some underling shut it all down and kept their hands clean. Never watched a mafia movie before?

We all understand there are two sides to every story. Would like to hear CMW and Dolson address it. Let's see if anyone has the balls to ask them about it.

Don't really care about HH. Makes no difference if they stay or go away.
I can't imagine either of them give the story time and I don't blame them

Per Eric.

He said shit on there that he knows Woodson and Dolson aren't going to comment publicly on. Sour grapes from a bunch of butt hurt losers who just lost access to their honeywell. Their platform is DOA.
Holy shit I listened to that podcast just now on my drive. Eric should be banned from AH. Hope Woodson does that. The fact he gave a detail by detail description of what he said happened is so far out of bounds. What a loser. Just complete asshat.

Glad they are done with IU though, that podcast sealed it. Morons. Knew this would happen eventually.

Pretty wild HH are still going to do events with women’s bball and volleyball. I guess each program gets to decide.

It wouldn’t be surprising if the remainder of their WBB and VB events get cancelled after releasing that podcast. You can’t air out a private meeting to public like that.

Pretty wild HH are still going to do events with women’s bball and volleyball. I guess each program gets to decide.

It wouldn’t be surprising if the remainder of their WBB and VB events get cancelled after releasing that podcast. You can’t air out a private meeting to public like that.
Woody hates women's sports. Sydney Parrish put out a tweet as did others in support of the HH guys. They're well aware of Woody's misogyny.

I have to disagree. At the very least Dolson has to say something. He just got outed as an empty suit with no authority to do anything even though he makes over $620k annually.
If you believe what the dorks said is actually true and if some of the bullshit they propagated in the spring is any indication, it's probably not.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Just listened to a big chunk of that podcast. If half of that is true, we’re in trouble. Woody might honestly be delusional enough to think he’s a helluva coach and is doing his university a favor of some sort. Big donors or not, this won’t end well.
*eyeroll* ...

He said she said bullshit is for emotional teenage girls, bored old ladies and Korn.

They should’ve kept their mouths shut. No way any coach or administrator will let them close to the program ever again.
They and fatjohns were responsible for a majority of the lies and bullshit being passed around and they only did it for monetized clicks...

F**k them ... and anyone else that does that kind of bullshit and anyone gullible enough to believe anything they say.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT