ADVERTISEMENT

HH Now!

Deepest team we have had since Knight.
I’m not sure about that. That 2002 team was pretty deep and had as much talent at forward as we’ve had. Shooting ability was better too. Not sure this team has the shooting. Yet. Hope I’m wrong. Coaching I hope will be the difference.

Reactions: 13thman and ulrey
Angry? Hardly... I could tell you were not there. Your malarkey proved it.
Once again, what was I wrong about?? I watched all 2 hours of the boring event live on BTN+. Now, given that you think it was a successful event, I’m guessing YOU weren’t actually there.

I’m not sure about that. That 2002 team was pretty deep and had as much talent at forward as we’ve had. Shooting ability was better too. Not sure this team has the shooting. Yet. Hope I’m wrong. Coaching I hope will be the difference.

I count the 02 Team as Knights team. After the Championship run I should say. Way deeper than Cody and Vics #1 in the country year.

I hope you are right but I am not sure your history as it relates to IU bball and predictions gives me any confidence!!

Fair enough, lol. But I am more bullish on this team than any of my other predictions, and I have only had a few real bold one! In both cases when they failed to happen, the coach got fired!!!

Once again, what was I wrong about?? I watched all 2 hours of the boring event live on BTN+. Now, given that you think it was a successful event, I’m guessing YOU weren’t actually there.
About Everything you spewed out. Unlike you I was there with cam in hand. Everything recorded proves your inability to perceive what actually went on and the atmosphere of the event.

About Everything you spewed out. Unlike you I was there with cam in hand. Everything recorded proves your inability to perceive what actually went on and the atmosphere of the event.
Okay, how about you provide some examples? Why are there big time IU homers stating it was “awful” and the “worst Hoosier Hysteria in memory “?

Since you were there with “cam in hand”, why don’t you provide us some footage of the event that shows it being a success and fun atmosphere?

Okay, how about you provide some examples? Why are there big time IU homers stating it was “awful” and the “worst Hoosier Hysteria in memory “?

Since you were there with “cam in hand”, why don’t you provide us some footage of the event that shows it being a success and fun atmosphere?
Just spoke with my daughter who’s a student on campus. She said, crowd was rowdy and kind of packed. She said they had an awesome time and lots of fun

She’s been to several HH growing up!

GO IU

Reactions: Warison

You couldn't even provide links when asked to... You are making it up.

You will not receive an invitation to become a member to view them... Sorry
Only real fans

You couldn't even provide links when asked to... You are making it up.

You will not receive an invitation to become a member to view them... Sorry
Only real fans
A link to what? You didn’t ask me to provide any link. Starting to think you are another of Ordy’s burners.

You obviously weren’t at the event.

Well, I had a videographer on the floor and am creating edits for my show. The scrimmage would have gave me a ton more footage to manipulate.

See how it is more important now, waffleshitz?
I'm sorry all 5 viewers won't have that footage to watch.

You forget your posts... Scroll above
You are running out of straws here...
You didn’t ask me to link anything. I provided a link to Rabby and one of the Hysterics agreeing with me that it was a poor event and needs to be better in the future. I then posted their exact comments for those without a subscription.

cool a kind of packed crowd of 8k rowdy fans had a great time.
that’s from a 19 year old with multiple experiences with HH
Lol okay. From those watching at home, and those that were there that were not college age, it was boring and not very high quality.

I’m sure I would have had a great time as a freshman as well (I did have a great time in 2011 as a freshman). Alcohol goes a long way in making boring events a good time.

I think he and his partner came in second..
If you were to ask me ..Who has the best stroke on the team..I might go him..
I could see him going for 4 to 5 three's in a game or so this year..If he can stay on the floor playing defense..
Thata the asterix. Can he play D.

Lol okay. From those watching at home, and those that were there that were not college age, it was boring and not very high quality.

I’m sure I would have had a great time as a freshman as well (I did have a great time in 2011 as a freshman). Alcohol goes a long way in making boring events a good time.
Alcohol makes many things better- on the short term.

There was at least 500 people there. My nephew went and said that was his estimate

those who went for a social event, probably had a very different opinion of the event than those who went to see IU basketball.

i wasn't there, (i'm old and cautious), but had i been there and no scrimmage at all, i'd be pssed as heck.

Reactions: TrojanFan004
I wasn’t there, didn’t watch video…etc.. my entire knowledge of event is what I’ve read. But the fact that it was mostly business rather than flash... isn’t that what we expect from CMW? Or are you haters expecting Snoop Dog?

I wasn’t there, didn’t watch video…etc.. my entire knowledge of event is what I’ve read. But the fact that it was mostly business rather than flash... isn’t that what we expect from CMW? Or are you haters expecting Snoop Dog?

It’s the mother ****ing D. O. Double G. Don’t reference what you believe to be cool culture waffleshitz. We all know you don’t listen to that dope head music.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT