ADVERTISEMENT

HH Now!

Go back to Crean’s best teams. This team hasn't played a game yet you’re shrieking like a fanboi who knows nothing about the game.
Creans best team was 7 deep, and the 7th man was Remy. Was the exact opposite of deep. When you are looking for attention, at least argue on a topic you have a bit of knowledge on.

Reactions: TrojanFan004
cool a kind of packed crowd of 8k rowdy fans had a great time.
that’s from a 19 year old with multiple experiences with HH
Exactly... There was plenty of hoopla and the 8k was a guess at best. The students in front of me were up and down the whole time. It was great to see.

It’s the mother ****ing D. O. Double G. Don’t reference what you believe to be cool culture waffleshitz. We all know you don’t listen to that dope head music.
So you’ve used all the big words and praised your dope use (or my lack thereof) all in one post. You are a true gem. I wish you nothing but the best

That team was more than 7 deep. Oh, and they’d actually played games. You’re a giddy fanboy over a team that hasn’t played yet. Impossible to take you seriously.

That team was more than 7 deep. Oh, and they’d actually played games. You’re a giddy fanboy over a team that hasn’t played yet. Impossible to take you seriously.
Only 7 guys played more than 10 mpg. Only 7 guys scored more than 3 ppg.

Only 7 guys played more than 10 mpg. Only 7 guys scored more than 3 ppg.
So? That was a function of Crean’s coaching, not a reflection of how deep the team was. If you watched them, TC ran that team into the ground, which is why they never had a chance in the tournament. Basketball people understand this now, and they understood it then.

Is there a bigger fraud than this POS?
Yes.

10-donald-trump-debate.w750.h560.2x-1.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: jimmygoiu
Would you just quit you’re not the board police!
He’s a pretender. He was busted again the other day, and he didn’t show at the tailgate he invited me to attend. He’s a complete fraud. Oh, and ouch for what happened to him under the old regime.

Reactions: Lucy01
Not surprised that you aren’t able to understand this. Then again, you were surprised we went down to SU.
Hey while you are here, I noticed you forgot to reply to this message the other day. Care to answer now why you (an alleged IU fan) would be thankful IU has Allen when you think he is a poor coach?
Post in thread 'Tom Allen at IU for awhile now.....'
https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/threads/tom-allen-at-iu-for-awhile-now.182641/post-2408050

The following post is very interesting as well. Can you tell us what you meant by it?

Post in thread 'Thought this was a joke or phishing. It wasn't.'
https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/th...joke-or-phishing-it-wasnt.181810/post-2395097

“Zero chance FSU would hire a high school coach with a hokey approach and a losing record. Thankfully, IU doesn’t care about football, so Allen will be in Bloomington as long as he wants to be.”

You call Allen a high school coach with a hokey approach, yet you are “thankful” that he will be at IU as long as he wants to be? Why would an IU fan be thankful to have a coach they deem poor?

He’s a pretender. He was busted again the other day, and he didn’t show at the tailgate he invited me to attend. He’s a complete fraud. Oh, and ouch for what happened to him under the old regime.
lol

Still embarassed that you were pwned wwhen I called your tailagte bluff?? Ouch

Your field sucks but you guys sure had the IU Sucks chant going strong. Congrats on that.

Tom Allen is a good man and the crap you have spewed about him is BS, Stick to Brohm, he has planty of issues of his own.

Reactions: Wow you showed him
Hey while you are here, I noticed you forgot to reply to this message the other day. Care to answer now why you (an alleged IU fan) would be thankful IU has Allen when you think he is a poor coach?
The stuff he posted under his Kern County name of there is just as damning.

And he still denies it all.

lol

Your field sucks but you guys sure had the IU Sucks chant going strong. Congrats on that.

Why didn’t you go to the IU - UC game? I was in my spot in the HH lot and was disappointed that you stood me up. I know you were scared, but you probably shouldn’t have extended an invitation to something you didn’t attend. After you got exposed here, I understand why you’re so bitter. Ouch. You had it coming, but it had to be painful.

he is good for a jab, he will keep responding and moving goal posts. Just call him out once a month or so, have a laugh, and move on.
The most amusing part is when he moves the goal post when cornered then claims victory.

The stuff he posted under his Kern County name of there is just as damning.

And he still denies it all.
The ghost whisperer. If you had any guys, you’d respond to him rather than whine and cry so much. We both know why you can’t and won’t though, don’t we? Lol.

Thanks for ruining yet another thread.

The ghost whisperer. If you had any guys, you’d respond to him rather than whine and cry so much. We both know why you can’t and won’t though, don’t we? Lol.

Thanks for ruining yet another thread.
Uhhh I am "responding to him"

The most amusing part is when he moves the goal post when cornered then claims victory.
You mean when you were too scared to meet me at your tailgate? Lol. We both know why. And then you deleted your twitter account. TOS had a blast with that one.

You mean the coach who’s beaten one Big 10 team? Seems like a nice man.
Why would you be “thankful” that IU has him if you don’t think he’s a good coach? Weird that an IU fan would say that…

Btw, Allen has more than 1 Big Ten win.

Why would you be “thankful” that IU has him if you don’t think he’s a good coach? Weird that an IU fan would say that…

Btw, Allen has more than 1 Big Ten win.
What he and others post on GBI is that Allen only has one BIG win against a team with a winning record. I think that is what he meant to post.

The dude is spinning out of control and it is high entertainment to watch.

What he and others post on GBI is that Allen only has one BIG win against a team with a winning record. I think that is what he meant to post.

The dude is spinning out of control and it is high entertainment to watch.
I’m glad somebody’s entertained

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT