ADVERTISEMENT

HH Now!

If Allen is achieving at “his level of competence”, and you still think we should be better, then why don’t you think IU should get rid of Allen?
Because replacing coaches only works if you get someone better. If you know anything about IU, you would understand that upgrades in almost any sport have been rare.

Because replacing coaches only works if you get someone better. If you know anything about IU, you would understand that upgrades in almost any sport have been rare.
Lol so you are good with just bitching and moaning about what you see as mediocrity, but you don’t want it to change? Seems like you happy that IU is mediocre (in your eyes). Another example of a Purdue fan’s way of thinking from you.

Reactions: Wow you showed him
Lol so you are good with just bitching and moaning about what you see as mediocrity, but you don’t want it to change? Seems like you happy that IU is mediocre (in your eyes). Another example of a Purdue fan’s way of thinking from you.
You’re the one who’s initiated all of this and who keeps complaining, all in an effort to deflect from being revealed as a liar. As poorly as that reflects on you, it’s still accurate in every way. Only glad that someone like you has nothing to do with IU, other than hanging out on a fan forum. Actual graduates like me would never want someone like you associated with our University.

You’re the one who’s initiated all of this and who keeps complaining, all in an effort to deflect from being revealed as a liar. As poorly as that reflects on you, it’s still accurate in every way. Only glad that someone like you has nothing to do with IU, other than hanging out on a fan forum. Actual graduates like me would never want someone like you associated with our University.
Lol I’m guessing you aren’t a college grad at all, let alone an IU grad like me.

Lol I’m guessing you aren’t a college grad at all, let alone an IU grad like me.
You’re quite obviously not an IU graduate based on both your overall intellect as well as your lack of familiarity with any of the Hoosier sports discussed here. Stop pretending. It’s not even close to fooling anyone.

Reactions: Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT