ADVERTISEMENT

HH Now!

Still a far better value per W than brohm and btw he has beaten more than one and would have beaten the hell out of your team last year had you not dodged the bullet...twice.
You sure are fixated on Purdue . . . Lol. Sorry for what happened. Ouch.

Why would you be “thankful” that IU has him if you don’t think he’s a good coach? Weird that an IU fan would say that…

Btw, Allen has more than 1 Big Ten win.
One Big 10 win against a winning team. I realize you’re thrilled with that, but those of us who are actual IU alums want more. It’s what you and little Courty will never comprehend, for obvious reasons.

One Big 10 win against a winning team. I realize you’re thrilled with that, but those of us who are actual IU alums want more. It’s what you and little Courty will never comprehend, for obvious reasons.
If you want more than that, then why did you post that you were “thankful” that Tom Allen was IU’s coach?

What he and others post on GBI is that Allen only has one BIG win against a team with a winning record. I think that is what he meant to post.

The dude is spinning out of control and it is high entertainment to watch.
Couty is obsessed with Purdue. No wonder you weren’t a MS to host a tailgate. Let me know if you ever want to go . . . I’ll get you tickets. Hopefully, you’ve gotten over what happened. Ouch.

Why are you satisfied with mediocrity? I know you’re not an IU guy, but why would you defend that?
Why would you say you were thankful Allen is IU’s coach when you clearly don’t think he’s very good?

Are you also thankful Brohm is Purdue’s coach? I know I am.

Why would you say you were thankful Allen is IU’s coach when you clearly don’t think he’s very good?

Are you also thankful Brohm is Purdue’s coach? I know I am.
Why would you attempt to talk about football, something about which you obviously know nothing? You do this with basketball and routinely embarrass yourself. Do you enjoy self-humiliation?

Reactions: Lucy01
Avoiding both questions lol. Probably time for another new account, Ordy.
I’ve checked . . . You’ve never once exchanged messages with Ordfan, who still has an active handle here (you know that, right?). Why are you obsessed with someone whom you’ve never exchanged messages? That’s seems both strange and creepy. And why do you continue to try and post about football and basketball?

I’ve checked . . . You’ve never once exchanged messages with Ordfan, who still has an active handle here (you know that, right?). Why are you obsessed with someone whom you’ve never exchanged messages? That’s seems both strange and creepy. And why do you continue to try and post about football and basketball?
Still ignoring the questions…

Still ignoring the questions…
So, just post one exchange you’ve had with Ordfan. Just one. If you cannot, it’s your admission that you’re a liar. Don’t keep being a coward like you were when you were afraid to meet me at the IU-UC game (I know, you didn’t actually attend, right?). Just one.

So, just post one exchange you’ve had with Ordfan. Just one. If you cannot, it’s your admission that you’re a liar. Don’t keep being a coward like you were when you were afraid to meet me at the IU-UC game (I know, you didn’t actually attend, right?). Just one.
I’ll show you a post between me and Ordy when you give a valid reason for saying you are thankful that Allen is at IU, while simultaneously saying Allen sucks.

I’ll show you a post between me and Ordy when you give a valid reason for saying you are thankful that Allen is at IU, while simultaneously saying Allen sucks.
Great, so you’ll show me a post between you and Ordfan? Perfect.

Allen seems like a nice man, though he’s far from a top flight coach, in my opinion (and his record and performance are very clear indications of that).

Now, please post your exchange with Ordfan. I’ve asked Court for the same thing and he continues to dodge it, as well. Glad you’re now going to step up and actually do what you say.

For the record, I did not ever engage ordfan that I can recall. I recall the latter stages of his shitshow under that handle but he never came after me until he was banned as Ordfan and was (at that time) IU danapoint. He first stalked me about using the term "Ahia" and has (obviously) never stopped through at least a dozen of his reincarnations.

For the record, I did not ever engage ordfan that I can recall. I recall the latter stages of his shitshow under that handle but he never came after me until he was banned as Ordfan and was (at that time) IU danapoint. He first stalked me about using the term "Ahia" and has (obviously) never stopped through at least a dozen of his reincarnations.
Far from me to enter this juvenile back and forth, but can you point to a thread where you posted in it before Ordfan? It always seems like you’re nipping at his heels but blaming him of nipping at yours.

Thanks in advance!!!

And, for the record, he’s not banned (ask an administrator if you need further confirmation of this). Your story, along with Trojan’s, continues to be factually unsupported, though you’re wise to admit you were lying. Perhaps if you occasionally told the truth, this site wouldn’t be so challenging for you.

Now . . .

Ziontucky@gmail.com

See you at the MSU game?

Far from me to enter this juvenile back and forth, but can you point to a thread where you posted in it before Ordfan? It always seems like you’re nipping at his heels but blaming him of nipping at yours.

Thanks in advance!!!
This is how he does it, and it’s been this way since he claimed Fred Glass tried to fire Tom Crean after IU won the Big Ten championship. I knew this wasn’t true and pointed it out to Court, who then went nuclear (and has been in that mode ever since). Weird guy.

Great, so you’ll show me a post between you and Ordfan? Perfect.

Allen seems like a nice man, though he’s far from a top flight coach, in my opinion (and his record and performance are very clear indications of that).

Now, please post your exchange with Ordfan. I’ve asked Court for the same thing and he continues to dodge it, as well. Glad you’re now going to step up and actually do what you say.
You didn’t explain why you were thankful IU has him.

You didn’t explain why you were thankful IU has him.
He seems like a good guy. He took the job during a tumultuous time. He seems to be well liked by most of his players. Those are things for which to be thankful.

Now, please post your exchanges with Ordfan, as you promised you’d do. Court has already admitted he hasn’t had any, in spite of stating otherwise on a number of occasions. I’m hopeful you’re more honest than he’s shown himself to be.

He seems like a good guy. He took the job during a tumultuous time. He seems to be well liked by most of his players. Those are things for which to be thankful.

Now, please post your exchanges with Ordfan, as you promised you’d do. Court has already admitted he hasn’t had any, in spite of stating otherwise on a number of occasions. I’m hopeful you’re more honest than he’s shown himself to be.
Lol what a crock of shit. Let me remind you of the wording in your post. There is zero mention of Tom Allen being a good man and taking over at a rough time (which is also BS considering we were in a good place when he took over).

“Zero chance FSU would hire a high school coach with a hokey approach and a losing record. Thankfully, IU doesn’t care about football, so Allen will be in Bloomington as long as he wants to be.”

Reactions: Wow you showed him
Lol what a crock of shit. Let me remind you of the wording in your post. There is zero mention of Tom Allen being a good man and taking over at a rough time (which is also BS considering we were in a good place when he took over).

“Zero chance FSU would hire a high school coach with a hokey approach and a losing record. Thankfully, IU doesn’t care about football, so Allen will be in Bloomington as long as he wants to be.”
Which part of that did I get wrong (Hint: Every word is correct. FSU didn’t look at him. He did have a losing record. There are two BT coaches with public catch phrases, and they’re somewhat derided for them. And, unless his results change significantly, he’ll be at IU as long as he likes).

Now, please stop stalling.

Which part of that did I get wrong (Hint: Every word is correct. FSU didn’t look at him. He did have a losing record. There are two BT coaches with public catch phrases, and they’re somewhat derided for them. And, unless his results change significantly, he’ll be at IU as long as he likes).

Now, please stop stalling.
Well for one, you called him a High School coach which is inaccurate as he is currently coaching a Big Ten school.

It’s clear when you made this post that you either didn’t intend to use this as your newest IU burner account, or you forgot to login to your regular Purdue account. There is no getting passed this post for you. It shows you for the Purdue fan you are (which we all knew already).

Well for one, you called him a High School coach which is inaccurate as he is currently coaching a Big Ten school.

It’s clear when you made this post that you either didn’t intend to use this as your newest IU burner account, or you forgot to login to your regular Purdue account. There is no getting passed this post for you. It shows you for the Purdue fan you are (which we all knew already).
He was a high school coach (and not a great one), so I was completely accurate. I was also accurate on the other points, as well. Seems as though you’re once again fading away from your promise, just as you did when you didn’t attend the IU-UC game. I’ll wait for the Ordfan exchanges you promised, bit we both know you won’t and can‘t produce them, just as Court was forced to admit. Sorry, but that’s what happens when you guys literally make stuff up.

He was a high school coach (and not a great one), so I was completely accurate. I was also accurate on the other points, as well. Seems as though you’re once again fading away from your promise, just as you did when you didn’t attend the IU-UC game. I’ll wait for the Ordfan exchanges you promised, bit we both know you won’t and can‘t produce them, just as Court was forced to admit. Sorry, but that’s what happens when you guys literally make stuff up.
He is not a high school coach. He’s actually a good college coach, but I wouldn’t expect someone with your lack of football (or sports in general) knowledge to understand that. You’ve been outed as a Purdue fan, and your posting history on GBI proves that.

As for showing you my exchanges with Ordfan, go through my posting history and look at every exchange with @Birnk403 . That will give you all of my exchanges with Ordfan.

I’m sure you’re thrilled with where the program is. Good for you. Some of us want more, though I realize people like you don’t know any better or care.

As for your exchanges with Ordfan, I knew you were lying. Everyone here did. You’re a weak little coward, as you’ve now admitted.

I’m sure you’re thrilled with where the program is. Good for you. Some of us want more, though I realize people like you don’t know any better or care.

As for your exchanges with Ordfan, I knew you were lying. Everyone here did. You’re a weak little coward, as you’ve now admitted.
I’m very satisfied with where the program is. 8-5 two years ago. 6-2 last year. Great chance to get 7 wins this year with a decent bowl. Those who want more don’t appreciate how far Tom Allen has brought this program. We are never going to be a football powerhouse. I get that as a Purdue fan, you have unrealistic expectations for your football team every year, but that’s more on you than anything else. Give me Tom Allen every day over a fraud like Jeff Brohm.

The fact that you think you are fooling anyone with your charade is actually pretty sad.

Reactions: Wow you showed him
I’m very satisfied with where the program is. 8-5 two years ago. 6-2 last year. Great chance to get 7 wins this year with a decent bowl. Those who want more don’t appreciate how far Tom Allen has brought this program. We are never going to be a football powerhouse. I get that as a Purdue fan, you have unrealistic expectations for your football team every year, but that’s more on you than anything else. Give me Tom Allen every day over a fraud like Jeff Brohm.

The fact that you think you are fooling anyone with your charade is actually pretty sad.
8-5 with a middling BT record and 6-2 in Covid season, with two disastrous bowl meltdowns. He seems like a nice man with a catchy phrase, and I’m sure the mediocrity thrills you, since you’re not really a fan (and you’re certainly not knowledgeable). But 7-5 (at best) is mediocrity personified. Some of us who’ve followed the program much more closely want more.

As for the rest, you admitted you lied. That ruins your credibility with anyone who matters.

8-5 with a middling BT record and 6-2 in Covid season, with two disastrous bowl meltdowns. He seems like a nice man with a catchy phrase, and I’m sure the mediocrity thrills you, since you’re not really a fan (and you’re certainly not knowledgeable). But 7-5 (at best) is mediocrity personified. Some of us who’ve followed the program much more closely want more.

As for the rest, you admitted you lied. That ruins your credibility with anyone who matters.
Let’s pick the brain of the all knowing then. Who does Birnk think would be a suitable replacement for Tom Allen???

7-5 with all losses coming to teams currently ranked in the top 10. GTFOH with that not being a great year.

Let’s pick the brain of the all knowing then. Who does Birnk think would be a suitable replacement for Tom Allen???

7-5 with all losses coming to teams currently ranked in the top 10. GTFOH with that not being a great year.
I didn’t say anything about replacing him, but I’ll never say a 7-5 record, with that many starters and #2’s returning, is “great”. It’s just a difference in aspirations. Oh, and you got busted lying. Again.

I didn’t say anything about replacing him, but I’ll never say a 7-5 record, with that many starters and #2’s returning, is “great”. It’s just a difference in aspirations. Oh, and you got busted lying. Again.
Why do you complain so much if you don’t want him gone? Isn’t he just “a high school coach” to you? I’d love for Iu to go undefeated, but it isn’t realistic. What was your expectation coming into this season for the team? If 7-5 is trash and mediocre to you, what is a record you would have been happy with?

Why do you complain so much if you don’t want him gone? Isn’t he just “a high school coach” to you? I’d love for Iu to go undefeated, but it isn’t realistic. What was your expectation coming into this season for the team? If 7-5 is trash and mediocre to you, what is a record you would have been happy with?
The only person complaining here is you (well, to be fair, I complained about you being a transparent liar but, since you are, that’s not really a complaint so much as an observation).

With all they had coming back, 9-3 was a realistic expectation . . . that’s not happening. 7-5 may be a dream season for you, but some of us care much more about the program and want it to achieve at a greater level.

The only person complaining here is you (well, to be fair, I complained about you being a transparent liar but, since you are, that’s not really a complaint so much as an observation).

With all they had coming back, 9-3 was a realistic expectation . . . that’s not happening. 7-5 may be a dream season for you, but some of us care much more about the program and want it to achieve at a greater level.
You haven’t been complaining about Tom Allen’s record??? LOL

9-3 was realistic, but that doesn’t mean 7-5 is mediocre with our schedule. Who expected Iowa to be a top 3 team coming into the year? We have losses to teams ranked #3, #4, and #5, and you think that’s unacceptable. We were a phantom targeting call away from beating #5 as well.

I can’t imagine how mad you are with Purdue losing to Minnesota if you are this upset about your rival team losing to 3 top 5 teams.

You haven’t been complaining about Tom Allen’s record??? LOL

9-3 was realistic, but that doesn’t mean 7-5 is mediocre with our schedule. Who expected Iowa to be a top 3 team coming into the year? We have losses to teams ranked #3, #4, and #5, and you think that’s unacceptable. We were a phantom targeting call away from beating #5 as well.

I can’t imagine how mad you are with Purdue losing to Minnesota if you are this upset about your rival team losing to 3 top 5 teams.
You’re the one chasing me around on this but no, I’m not the complainer here (except for your habit of being a liar). Allen seems to be achieving at roughly his level of competence. You’re good with that. I think we should be better. That upsets you terribly.

Anyone who follows the Big 10 knew Iowa would be good. Did you not? And your Purdue comment is a tired dodge you make when you’re unable to argue substantively. It’s easy to see and easier to dismiss. Not knowing IU or Big 10 football is your issue, and it’s why you look foolish here.

Anyone know why Allen was given that extension and raise when he hasn't really accomplished anything yet? I mean last season was supposed to be great but we didn't beat a single top 25 team and got beat by a mediocre SEC team. Just seemed like Freddy extending Crean. Way way too premature imo.

Thanks in advance!!!
Nope, I can only see ten pages back when I search my own content and Ordy's handle was last seen about late 2015. It was replaced by IU danapoint which lasted until April 17 2016 according to the same search parameters, See one of his latter posts here:
Repeating a lie doesn't make it the truth. After all, you're the guy who said JB is a good defender and that criticism of his defense is unfair and wrong. Further, you claimed it was a good thing that IU lost in the quarter finals of the Big Ten tournament. In other words, nothing you say indicates you have even the slightest understanding of or appreciation for the history of IU basketball, and that's why your credibility here is non-existent.
So...quid pro quo:

Have you ever posted with Ordy or are you a fan only of ther latter versions?

Will there be ANY grass left at RA by bucket game?

Do you still feel Woody is doing a "worse than Calipary" job of sullying IU's repuatation?

You’re the one chasing me around on this but no, I’m not the complainer here (except for your habit of being a liar). Allen seems to be achieving at roughly his level of competence. You’re good with that. I think we should be better. That upsets you terribly.

Anyone who follows the Big 10 knew Iowa would be good. Did you not? And your Purdue comment is a tired dodge you make when you’re unable to argue substantively. It’s easy to see and easier to dismiss. Not knowing IU or Big 10 football is your issue, and it’s why you look foolish here.
If Allen is achieving at “his level of competence”, and you still think we should be better, then why don’t you think IU should get rid of Allen?

Anyone know why Allen was given that extension and raise when he hasn't really accomplished anything yet? I mean last season was supposed to be great but we didn't beat a single top 25 team and got beat by a mediocre SEC team. Just seemed like Freddy extending Crean. Way way too premature imo.
Lol this has to be a joke.

Nope, I can only see ten pages back when I search my own content and Ordy's handle was last seen about late 2015. It was replaced by IU danapoint which lasted until April 17 2016 according to the same search parameters, See one of his latter posts here:

So...quid pro quo:

Have you ever posted with Ordy or are you a fan only of ther latter versions?

Will there be ANY grass left at RA by bucket game?

Do you still feel Woody is doing a "worse than Calipary" job of sullying IU's repuatation?
For the umpteenth time, this is yet another lie from Courty. You got upset because I called you out on an obvious lie, and you’ve been stalking and harassing ever since (with a recent threat to doxx). That’s the basis for all of this, and he knows it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT